“And who today followed a

salahdin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

Abu Bakr Al Seddeeq: Called Upon From All the Gates of Paradise

Abu Hurairah relates that one day the Prophet (peace be upon him) asked his Companions: “Who started the day fasting?” And Abu Bakr said that he had. Then the Prophet (peace be upon him) asked: “And who today followed a funeral procession?” Abu Bakr replied that he had. Then the Prophet (peace be upon him) asked: “And who today gave food to a poor person?” Abu Bakr responded that he had. Then the Prophet (peace be upon him) asked: “And who today visited a sick person?” Again, Abu Bakr responded that he had. At this point, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “These qualities will not all come together in a person without that person entering Paradise.” (Muslim) The Prophet (peace be upon him) had asked his Companions four questions, each about a different way of doing good. Abu Bakr had done all of these in that one day, and the Prophet (peace be upon him) gave him the glad tidings of Paradise.

Narrated by Abu Huraira I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Anybody who spends a pair of something in Allah's cause will be called upon from all the gates of Paradise..

He who is amongst those who pray will be called from the gate of the prayer (in Paradise) and he who is from the people of Jihad will be called from the gate of Jihad, and he who is from those' who give in charity (i.e. Zakat) will be called from the gate of charity, and he who is amongst those who observe fast will be called from the gate of fasting, the gate of Rayyan." Abu Bakr said, "He who is called from all those gates will need nothing," He added, "Will anyone be called from all those gates, O Allah's Apostle?" The Prophet said, "Yes, and I hope you will be among those, O Abu Bakr." Source:Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Hadith number 18.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum

subhanallah.....
Jazakallahu Khair for sharing brother.....may Allah SWt reward you...

wassalam