こんちゃ

hiranuma

こんちゃ
I'm researching Islam and its architecture, so that's why I'm here. Let me say this first, I'm Shinto and proud of it. That means no converting, sorry. I hope you'll respect my beliefs as much as I'll respect yours. Some general info about me, I'm Japanese, but residing in Turkey for a while. I'm a student and from Hakodate, though our house is in Kyoto. I play the guitar but I don't own one for now, I'm an amateur mangaka and... that's about it. If I offend anyone, I'm sorry.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Hi,

Welcome to the site, hope you allow yourself to learn plenty about Islaam.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
Hello hiranuma,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you're looking for. Feel free to ask questions regarding anything. You can study Islam without converting or feeling that shinto belief will be in danger. Knowledge and understanding of other religions and cultures only broadens our horizon as well as it will help you write good manga.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Welcome, Hiranuma.

Wassalaamu `alaa man-ittaba` al-Hudaa.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

こんちゃ
I'm researching Islam and its architecture, so that's why I'm here. Let me say this first, I'm Shinto and proud of it. That means no converting, sorry. I hope you'll respect my beliefs as much as I'll respect yours. Some general info about me, I'm Japanese, but residing in Turkey for a while. I'm a student and from Hakodate, though our house is in Kyoto. I play the guitar but I don't own one for now, I'm an amateur mangaka and... that's about it. If I offend anyone, I'm sorry.

~~~
:salam2:
To all my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Hey!
Hi :)
Welcome to TTI.
Happy to have you with us.

Henry embraces Islam.
[yt]taEUiUR3vOs[/yt]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taEUiUR3vOs

Masha'allah!
Hope our little bro Henry will shed up some light
for you.Insya'allah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)