1 + 1 = 2 or 11?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

in arithmatic, the answer will be 2. :)

but i think in social life it could be 11 also.

if Allah gives u a pious friend/marriage partner, u may find that ur faith has not doubled but actually boosted 10 times.

so that makes 11 :D

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:
but the probability can increase with the pace of eman of your friend its not always remain confined to 11 it can be 1100 or 11000000000 or even more :hearts:
:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Mashallah,it is very cute and interesting. It made me smile wallahi.:)

But I do not understand dear brother,why it would be 11 and not more???:shymuslima1:

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing with us.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

I agree with you brother. But for only 50%. :)

When we solve 1+1, the answer will be 10.

1 + 1 = 10 exactly. Guess how.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

FreedomFighter

:salam2: ^how?:D^

But I do not understand dear brother,why it would be 11 and not more???
it can be more:D.. 1+1, put them together without any math, i mean just connect the 1 with the plus with the other of the 1, and you get a window..:D.. open up the window and you get opportunities..just saying..

FreedomFighter

oh, the above might not make sense to you, so you have to use 1+1= to get the window. do as in the above post, and then take one line from the equal sign = and put above, and the other line put below, so you connect the 1 and 1 using the equal sign, with one of the line connecting up, and the other connecting down. put the plus sign in the middle, you get a window.. :confused: sry m confusing..

لَا الشَّمْسُ يَنبَغِي لَهَا أَن تُدْرِكَ الْقَمَرَ وَلَا اللَّيْلُ سَابِقُ النَّهَارِ ۚ وَكُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ

now look closely to this ayah (yaseen)36:40. You do know what it means and what Allah says.

It is not for the sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit. (pickthall, ra)

now lets take the red letters I highlighted above^^^ they are:
ك ل ف ي ف ل ك
do you see something, ف ل ك spins/orbits around the ي in the Ayah that talks about orbiting.

subhanAllah, the Quran is even great in this detail.

There is many Palindromes in the Quran but this is unique in its characteristics.

just something I herd, so the credit doesn't belong to me in any way.

FreedomFighter

------
I--l--I
------
u mean some thing like this ....

jazakAllah khayran, yes something like this, i remeber long ago i learned it because somebody was saying...kinda forgot how:D

jazakAllah khayran brother muslimda3ee, i understand a bit:D coz kind confusing, and if anyone look into Qur'an, for sure they'l find many miracles like this. its amazing.

jazakAllah khayran, yes something like this, i remeber long ago i learned it because somebody was saying...kinda forgot how:D

jazakAllah khayran brother muslimda3ee, i understand a bit:D coz kind confusing, and if anyone look into Qur'an, for sure they'l find many miracles like this. its amazing.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this is a Palindrome here it is usually easy with a word like bob or racecar. But Allah subhanna wata3alla did it with whole phrases and sentences in the Quran.

A human can't think this through easily. It takes a long time before you could even come up with a word let alone a sentence or phrase. The Quran has phrases that not only keep the spelling but meaning/context within an Ayah or ayah by its self.

subhanAllah