10 DAYS!

ajmal_ihsaas22

Striving For Jannah
BLOWOUT SALE

The Best 10 Days Ever!!

There is nothing better and no one that will beat this rate, guaranteed!!

Never will your actions bring more reward to you from Allah SWT than in these 10 days from Dec. 11 st to Dec. 20th, 2007.

Ibn 'Abbaas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said:

"THERE ARE NO DAYS IN WHICH RIGHTEOUS DEEDS ARE MORE BELOVED TO ALLAH THAN THESE 10 DAYS." The people asked, "Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah?" He said, "Not even jihaad for the sake of Allaah, except in the case of a man who went out to fight giving himself and his wealth up for the cause, and came back with nothing." [1]

There are many different ways of doing ibadah:

- Praying the 5 fard at the earliest time, in the best way possible.

- Saying Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah, Wallaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar, wa lillaahi'l-hamd [2]

- Making dhikr [3]

- Fasting

- Praying extra nawafil

- Reading Qur'an and understanding the meaning

- Being good to ones parents even if non-Muslims

- Keeping the ties of blood - call up relatives you haven't called in a while

- Making a lot of du'aa to Allah (SWT)

- Repenting to Allah (SWT) sincerely

- Either speaking good or staying quiet

- Giving good, sincere advice

- Not wasting time in the marketplace and if we must go remembering to read the du'aa for the marketplace.

- Avoiding sins and haraam things and acts.

These are just a few examples. Remember our daily mundane acts can be turned into acts of worship if our niyyah (intention) is to perform them in a halaal way and to please Allah (SWT) with them and to strengthen ourselves so that we may become better Muslims.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Jazakallahu Khayran for the reminder, it is so close. The sad thing is many muslims will be oblivious to this. Its mine and everyone else's responsibility to ensure they are aware of these 10 days. Insh'Allah.

The wasting time factor reminded me of the Hadith Qudsi of Abusing time. I dont have it to post, but Insh'Allah maybe someone could post it.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam