10 deadly person

palestine

Servant of Allah
sheron as i know was the prime minister of israel. in an interview that was taken from him he had raped many arab girls privately by force. he was one of the biggest enemies of islam. well he died a year or two ago. and yes i do not get the post either. could you tell us what it is?

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:
:astag::astag::astag:
Jazak Allah Kharyn for the explanation and video of who Sheron was! Wow I had no idea. Now I get the post!!!

Salam Amirah80

palestine

Servant of Allah
true they're all the biggest criminals i know of. anyways instead of criticizing and writing names of who we hate, why don't we do this: post islamic articles or other useful stuff which can lead us to success in the end and gaining back our freedom and our independence in islamic countries. peace
salam
PS: i did not mean to offend anyone. just a suggestion. salam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
sister palestine we are actually practicing the middle level Islam. Those who are wrong we can not stop them but at least we can say them wrong. Isn it

Storm

SiStEr
sheron as i know was the prime minister of israel. in an interview that was taken from him he had raped many arab girls privately by force. he was one of the biggest enemies of islam. well he died a year or two ago. and yes i do not get the post either. could you tell us what it is?

He died?!! I thought he's still in a coma. Could you confirm it please?

Idris16

ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA SHARON IS ALIVE.
BUT HERE IS MY HATE LIST:

1.BUSH
2.SHARON&OLMERT
3.BLAIR
4.PUTIN
5.ZENAWI
6.RASMUSSEN
7.FRIENDLY LEADERS TO BUSH AND ZIONISTS.

AAminAA

Amatullah
Well in my list

1.Sheron
2.Bush
3.Conda liza

4 Tony Blair
5 Milosevic

@@ Amirah, ameen wa ijjaka sister :blackhijab:

@@@Sister Palestine, alhamdulillah, we do read many stuffs, we do socialize our selfs by that. And that's why we discuss some here. :blackhijab: There is many youngs who doesn't know for them. Imagine them being in group of friends , one mentioning let's say Sharon, as a good man? Wouldn't our muslim brother/sister from that group be a fool for not knowing about them/him ? Learning of better future for us needs backup on past/history, not only to know what happened to us, but who did it as well and who is still doing that ! For gaining back freedom and independence in islamic countries, people must return to Allah s.w.t.. Because , Allah s.w.t., said that whenever people forgets about Him, He'll punish and humiliate them. And that He is not going to change our situation, before we change ourselfs.

Critics also came from you sister with some very usefull informations about him. I knew that he's bad bad person, but never knew what he personally, did to our sisters ... I hope that he is in big pain in grave now, and insha'Allah that Allah s.w.t., will trow him in the deepest deep of Jahannam. Ameen !