100,000 COPIES OF QURAN FOR CAMBODIAN MUSLIMS IN NEXT 5 YEARS

rachamim

Banned
Aapa: You have a rather short memory since I answered THAT question for you 2 days ago. I will repeat it now. In 2007 I retired and moved to Mindanao because it is my wife's homeland. We promised her parents that we would do so after I retired.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
SeekingAllah'sMercy: This website was created to helf inform non-Muslims about Islam and to invite non-Muslims to convert. I am not offended by your question as it was asked in a civil and polite manner.
But you don't seem to be doing any of these. Not informing yourself of Islam [That convert part isn't the main objective]. You just seem to see this website as a platform to justify why Israel is doing what it's doing. This website is not for that purpose akh! It'll be best if you refrain from doing so. We don't agree with Zionist as US doesn't agree with Al-Qaeda and Israel with Hamas. You have your point you think is justified, we have ours. This website is not created to justify your point. I hope you get what I mean.

However, when you feed into insults ("all 26 of my teeth") it as if you have insulted the person yourself. Insults are ugly and demaning
Actually I found out I got 25 teeth. As to your complain(?). I don't particularly see that as an insult. We use that line here with different designations (Ma'am, sir, Prime Minister, Scholar, Grandpa etc) all the time. The way he wrote it made me laugh.That "OKay, president of the world" was just a "I'm done debating you" sort of thing. Unless you are a very serious, grumbly sorta person I don't see why you should take offense on that.

and because this website is designed to enlighten non-Muslims ABOUT Islam, insulting any non-Muslim is especially wrong.
One thing you must know about us Muslims. As it says in the Quraan. We are merciful and kinds amongst ourselves. And hard and harsh for the people who oppose us in any possible way. You are right about what you said and I quoted. But you've shown your opposition quite openly. You are what they say "sprinkling salt on our wounds." You'll face harshness when you do so. We respect Ahl ul Kitab, but not when they try to dance on our heads.

If you have something nice to share [nothing anti-hamas or Isreal is a cooing baby or Palestinians the killers] share it in TurntoIslam Lounge with everyone. Or take part in what others share.
If have Questions on Islam. Post them on Islamic Discussion forum.
If you want to relax here and enjoy you are welcomed in Word Games forum.

If you follow the rules and respect our values and feelings. you are welcomed everywhere at TTI. Other than that, I'm afraid you already came to know how it is here.

On the 2nd question...The Creator is Holy beyond Holy. One should never write the full word unless it will remain as is. If there is a chance that something could be erased, defaced, or thrown in the garbage it would blaspheme the Creator. There is a bit of debate over doing so on the computer because nothing is ever really erased in cyberspace. Even if this site went offline the information remains in one form or another. Most Jews prefer to err on the side of safety, so as not to take a chance on blaspheming.
I see. That's kind of like when our discourage us to write Allaah here and there! Different from your case though. In our texts [news papers] dawah material, books etc. We write it full and complete.

Not bad anyway.