12 Proofs that Prophet Muhammad was a True Prophet

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

But this does not give us carte blanche alternatives to changing the sacred name of our Elohim. God, Jehovah, or even Allah comes nowhere close to the sacred name of our Mighty one, does it?

If Iasked you who is the best person to tell me your name, you'll definitely reply that the best one to tell us about your name is you yourself!!

It is the same matter with the Name of the Creator. The best one to tell us about the Creator's name is the Creator Himself. The Creator told us in the Holy Qur'an that one of His names is "Allah". So "Allah" is His name. Prophet Muhammad told us that Allah swt. has ninety nine Holy names. We know them all.
180 The most beautiful names belong to Allah. so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited. , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #180

BGfromGB

"Jesus" and Mohammed

Salam

First of all i still hold to the view that finding out which prophet is greater is a useless and vain task. As i said before both are men of god and were sent by God to teach men about God. Not to bolster themselves. Jesus warned of the comforter to come and the old testament spoke of the "prophet" and Mohammed respected and praised Jesus(pbuh).
Yeshua(Jesus) IS (Note present tense here) more than a prophet both scripturally, (See John1:1) and physically.(See Qur'an 4:158) I am being fair here by using both books.

Yes its imporant to know what both taught, but in the case of the bible we cannot really know what jesus taught because the books are about the man and not his preaching. Find yourself the red letter edition bible and the saying of jesus i nred do not add up to more than a few columns of a newspaper.
With the greatest respect to you sir, I do not judge a book by its cover. Nor am I colour blind. I do not look at the red print. Rather I READ the red print. That is what matters and that is where the teachings (of Yeshua) lie. Nor do I compare the scriptures to the columns of a newspaper!!That's being naive to say the least.
The bible is filled with the words of men
Does that prove that the words are NOT the words of the ALMIGHTY?. Are you saying the 10 commandments (accepted in Islam) written by Moses (a man just like Mohammed and even Yeshua) in the Book of Deuteronomy are NOT the words of THE ALMIGHTY?

(look at cases of incest and *!*!*!*!ography), the words of historians( mentioning such and such a date), and the words of god...how can we dilenate? Why would God allow such confusion ?
Confusion? What confusion?
An imporant thing to note is that the quran is not the words of Mohmmaed and its not suprising to find the life of mohammed,his trials, his wives, his friends, his feeling and so on. If you think honestly would a liar and forger to fail to mention his loved and deceased wive just one time?
I would accept this statement unconditionally provided we show who the liars and forgers are

Anyways the quran is a message to all of Mankind
Same with the scriptures. Provided of course you you accept what is written and not judge its red print and its cover!!! I don't have a problem with the Qur'an either. It contains some beautiful ayas. No doubt about that.
and does not have the words of mohammed or his life. We muslims as opposed to christians have decided to take mohammed words and put them into an hadith and seperate them. Thank god.
What would be the problem if it were incorporated. Non muslims in their studies of Islam would get a far better understanding of the faith.
all were men of god and saying jesus is greater than mohammed is as useless as arguing about a square circle.
I get your point about the square circle. Just as oil does not mix with water. Salam

BGfromGB

The Creator

If Iasked you who is the best person to tell me your name, you'll definitely reply that the best one totell us about your name is you yourself!!

It is the same matter with the Name of the Creator. The best one to tell us about the Creator's name is the Creator Himself. The Creators told us in the Holy Qur'an that one of His names is "Allah". So "Allah" is His name. Prophet Muhammad told us that Allah swt. has ninety nine Holy names. We know them all.
180 The most beautiful names belong to Allah. so call on him by them; but shun such men as use profanity in his names: for what they do, they will soon be requited. , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #180
Did the Creator tell Adam and Eve that His name is Allah? If HE did then I would dearly love to see where this is mentioned.

BrotherZak

Brother BGfromGB i would highly suggest you try responding to me in a full post as opposed to using a dissection method. I find it is not condusive to an honest discussion because as proven above you've simple taken me out of context. Replying to line by line i believe is a fallacy of simplification. In addition its more easier for me to digest your entire argument and try to clarify my points.

"That is what matters and that is where the teachings (of Yeshua) lie. Nor do I compare the scriptures to the columns of a newspaper!!That's being naive to say the least."

The reason why i compared it to the newspaper columns is to illustrate how soo few the words of jesus are in the bible and to highlight the fact that the bible is comprised of words of men,prophets, god...never did i suggest such a thing!

"Are you saying the 10 commandments (accepted in Islam) written by Moses (a man just like Mohammed and even Yeshua) in the Book of Deuteronomy are NOT the words of THE ALMIGHTY?"

This is a clear misunderstanding on your part because i'm referring to the dozens of dozens of gospels writers who decided to write on the man jesus just because..i'm referring to paul and james and thomas..they say they were inspired by the ghost and told them to write the book? how we do know that? because it is written in their books because the holy ghost told them to do so...
The 10 commandments were sent to moses if i'm not mistaken or written on the tablet to the great "prophet" moses and moses did not just abritarily just write on the jesus topic because it was a fad.

"I would accept this statement unconditionally provided we show who the liars and forgers are"

I'm not following your reasoning here. I said that if mohammed was a liar and forger and simple man he would have added his name all of the book,talked about his wars and his wealth and boost his family and all other things contained in pre-islamic poetry? but do we find in the quran? none of the above..a message with the characterstics of god telling you to think and reason...this is the problem with the bible if you think and reason people will say "no"...for instance i mentioned cases of incest and *!*!*!*!orgraphy you causually skipped over...is that even holy? would you read that your daughter?

salam sry i missed some of your points.

BGfromGB

No sin here

Different names are just due to different languages. It is not a sign of disrespect at all. Prophet Muhammad has another name which is Ahmad. Both names have the same meanings. All prophets' names change a little from Arabic, Hebrew and English. This is not a big deal or a matter of disrespect at all.
I'm not saying it is a sin. But would you call your earthly father another name other than what his name actually is? If you read my analogy about Guiseppe Verdi. That is hi name in Italy. If he moved to England, then theoretically his name would be Joseph Green. But that is not what his name is. It is still Guiseppe Verdi. It will remain with him whereever he goes until he dies. Why wou;d the Almighty be any different?

BrotherZak

The name YVHW cannot be pronounced or atleast its pronouncation is unknown. I think we're missing the priorities..what has this to do with the 12 proofs of prophethood of Mohammed(pbuh)...you realize that allah revealed prophet to the chinese people sometime in history and i imagine the name allah would have been in a different language...would that mean their not saved and not submitted? focus on the essentials and the trivelities,

A

abdul ghaleeb

The name YVHW cannot be pronounced or atleast its pronouncation is unknown. I think we're missing the priorities..what has this to do with the 12 proofs of prophethood of Mohammed(pbuh)...you realize that allah revealed prophet to the chinese people sometime in history and i imagine the name allah would have been in a different language...would that mean their not saved and not submitted? focus on the essentials and the trivelities,

good point.... jezakallaahu khayr.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Giuseppe Verdi, was a famous Italian composer. Guiseppe Verdi in English means Joseph Green. However that is NOT his registered name. Why then should we abuse the name of the most famous prophet of all time by calling HIM all those names when his name is YEHUSHA whether it be in the eyes of Arabs, jews, christians or whatever. Mohammed's name IS MOHAMMED. Nothing more nothing less. The same applies to the Almighty father. His name since time immemorial IS YHWH. He is NOT God, or Jehovah, or Allah. Why is it that we as humans respect and know each other by our own names. Yet we ascribe diferent names to our heavenly father and his son . How would a non muslim know that? There is no known record of Mohammed and his life other than the Hadith's. I am told to read the Qur'an. That is the most important book of the Islamic religion. Yet it says so little if any thing about Mohammed. You know what? Surprisingly I as a non muslim have never been advised to read and study the Hadiths. This i find quite strange. So the post above is quite new to me. Something I have never heard or read before. So thanks for that information.
Cant answer that. According to what I know about the past prophets, all were sent to this earth for the same reason.
Hi,
Say the H in Muhammad's name correctly as it sounds in Arabic and I'll buy what u said about different names!
It's good your finding new information here. Hope u find more. Good luck.

A

abdul ghaleeb

Jesus (saws) is known as having the purest soul since birth.. In other words Jesus is the only known prophet who, like his father YHWH IS totally sinless. Mohammed did sin in his life time. Correct? Note that Yeshua IS, Has been and always will be.

Giuseppe Verdi, was a famous Italian composer. Guiseppe Verdi in English means Joseph Green. However that is NOT his registered name. Why then should we abuse the name of the most famous prophet of all time by calling HIM all those names when his name is YEHUSHA whether it be in the eyes of Arabs, jews, christians or whatever. Mohammed's name IS MOHAMMED. Nothing more nothing less. The same applies to the Almighty father. His name since time immemorial IS YHWH. He is NOT God, or Jehovah, or Allah. Why is it that we as humans respect and know each other by our own names. Yet we ascribe diferent names to our heavenly father and his son . How would a non muslim know that? There is no known record of Mohammed and his life other than the Hadith's. I am told to read the Qur'an. That is the most important book of the Islamic religion. Yet it says so little if any thing about Mohammed. You know what? Surprisingly I as a non muslim have never been advised to read and study the Hadiths. This i find quite strange. So the post above is quite new to me. Something I have never heard or read before. So thanks for that information.
Cant answer that. According to what I know about the past prophets, all were sent to this earth for the same reason.

i suggest you post your own thread asking all you want to know about our religion of slavery islaam and insh'allaa you will have agood conversation with The slaves of Allaah(swt)

mahdi

salaam

i have only one thing to say about mohammed SAw and isa AS ,
MOHAMMED saw WAS SENT FOR THE WHOLE HUMAN BEING, AND ISA WAS SENT TO HIS TRIBE,
BRO/SIS WATCH THIS LECTURE BY AHMED DEEDAT, THIS IS ONLY THE 1 PART THEY ARE 12 PARTS.
[YT]udqyZE2jC2I[/YT]

farhopes

No God but Allah
How about Moses?!

Did the Creator tell Adam and Eve that His name is Allah? If HE did then I would dearly love to see where this is mentioned.

Of course He told them, but unfortunately Adam and Eve are not prolonged to ask them now. The only prolonged and truthful thing that we have now and will have forever is the Holy Qur'an which told us that the Creator's name is Allah. I think that you said that you don't have problem with the Holy Qur'an, didn't you?!!

In the Holy qur'an you can read the story of the two sons of Adam, please read this:

28 "If thou dost stretch thy hand against me, to slay me, it is not for me to stretch my hand against thee to slay thee: for I do fear Allah the cherisher of the worlds." , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #28

So the son of Adam did know that the name of the Creator is Allah, how about his fater and mother?!!!!!

How about prophet Moses?? Does he account here?

30 But when he came to the (fire), a voice was heard from the right bank of the valley, from a tree in hallowed ground: "O Moses! Verily I am Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.... " , Al-Qasas, Chapter #28, Verse #30

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
dear brothers and sisters assalamu alaikum warahmatullah!

don't waste your time with BGfromGB as he is one of the most confused persons i have seen.

he will change his position for the sake of winning arguments.
he (or anyone else) is not God to judge which one (Jesus or Muhammad peace be upon them both) is higher/better.

just have a look at one of his posts as an example:

BGfromGB
Banned Join Date: Mar 2007

What is my "religion" - I don't know

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawar
Hello BGfromGB!

I vaguely remember from one of your posts where you said that religion is a man made thing. Believing in one universal God is enough.

How come you exchanged the religion of your family with Judaism and caused some friction within your family?
Please expalin.

Thank you

Hi Bawar. Thanks for your post.

Yes I do believe religion is man made. I have not converted to Judaism either. All i do is study the scriptures and follow what it teaches. Observing the Sabbath is one of those commandments I follow. I do not believe in Christmas. It is pagan based. I do not believe in the Trinity as the scriptures do not teach us this. But I believe that Yeshua(Jesus) is the son of God manifest in hiuman form. Although the scriptures don't specifically say this, there are clear and unambiguous pointers that that indicate this. Yeshua himself said this. I have no reason to believe he is lying.

The friction I experience with my family is that i no longer eat at their house. The reason is that I've gone kosher. But thank the Almighty they do not hate me - they just seen to be put out by me changing from christianity to a "religion" without a name. They do however accept many things I now believe especially the pagan christmas. But we differ on the issue of the Trinity.

By looking at above, you can see that he follows his own religion. He takes bits from here and bits from there, but loves to wind people up as he himself is wound up.

Wassalam

farhopes

No God but Allah
not a truth seeker

don't waste your time with BGfromGB as he is one of the most confused persons i have seen.

he (or anyone else) is not God to judge which one (Jesus or Muhammad peace be upon them both) is higher/better.

By looking at above, you can see that he follows his own religion. He takes bits from here and bits from there, but loves to wind people up as he himself is wound up.

Wassalam

I totally agree with you. I always believe that those who honestly seek for the Truth, Allah will definitely guide them to His light. But those who just like to be indulged in futile debating to mislead people, Allah swt. will mislead them and lead them to the Hellfire.

farhopes

No God but Allah
not a truth seeker

Wassalam

I totally agree with you. I always believe that those who honestly seek for the Truth, Allah will definitely guide them to His light. But those who just like to be indulged in futile debating to mislead people, Allah swt. will mislead them and lead them to the Hellfire.