islamic_girl

::tti_sister:
salam 2 every 1 i am a muslim girl that live in the uk
i want some 1 to speek wd that is muslim to talk about islam
bye to every i:tti_sister:

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum my dear young energetic sister,

Welcome to the website. Kindly check the videos on this website.

I am very happy we have young Muslims and Muslimahs here. You can also participate here in this beautiful community. :)

Wasslaaam,
VE

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaikum sister,

Inshallah, your desire to connect with your sisters and brothers will be fullfilled here at TTI. Welcome home.

zarqa

assalam alaykum, welcome to the site it is nice to see posts from a wide age range of muslims, i hope to read from you in the future, inshalla.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Assalamu Alykum sister. There are a lot of young muslims on this site (especially 12 yrs. old) including myself. It feels great when you start caring more about Islam and you get away from the little kiddie things that make you stay like a 7 yr. old forever. I feel more like a grown man when I started wanting to be a good Muslim. Inshallah you shall become one grat servant of Allah.

Salam sister.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
assalamu caleikum,

mashallah, mashallah, Welcome i didn't know there were so many young sisters & brothers among us mashallah (i am not that older either)

Don't hesistate to share your views with us inshallah

Wa caleikum salam

islamic_girl

salam.....................it's nice of u that you've replyed ..........................
can i talk wid u more about islam ..............coz i like islam sooooooooo sooooo soooo sooooo(100000000000x) much
bye (wa alaykom asalam)

islamic_girl

CAN U HELP U PLZZZZZZZZZZZ.......

I WANTSUM1 TO TEACH ME ARABIC SO PLZ SOME 1 HELP ME
AND ALLAH MIT FORGIVE U AND ME.......................COZ WEN I LEAR ARABIC I COD READ THE HOLLY BOOK AND GOD WILL HELP U FOR EVER( INSHAALLAH ):tti_sister:

iqzero

Masha ALLAH

Salaan alaikum ukhti,

Welcome to Turn to Islam forum.

My dear little sister in Islam.. Ask your mom to enroll you in quran classes. There are many schools, mosques, and neighbourhood classes in the UK.

There are websites dedicated to teaching arabic, but i would recommend that you talk to your mom and dad about real classes cause nothing can beat them!!

Its so nice too know that your eeman is strong and your love for Allahs deen is strong my dear little sister.

Looking forward to your posts in TTI!!

your brother in islam
iqzero

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum Little Sister,

Welcome to TTI!!! Happy to have you with us! Lots of nice and knowledgeable sisters on the forum for you to chat with.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI,

Insha Allah u benifit from this great site and Insha Allah u enjoy ur stay.

Take care little sis,

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum little Sister Islamic_girl,

Ahlan / Welcome

MashAllah so wonderful to see your interest and ability at such a young age in Islam, prayers that it remains and grows everyday.

Its doubly heartening as my daughter would have someone of her age to further her Islam, will have to teach her english first though, and propose to Moderators to have a young muslims section so they can too logon and learn in a safe and protected environment.

In the meantime, stay safe, happy and keep smiling :)

Fi amanAllah