1st Danish veiled politician attends council meet

Yousef83

reality is Denmark want prove that they are not against Islam due to recent act of Denmark.Its just a show decision not a democracy.
Other hand It dosent befit for a Muslim woman.She has to spend her many times with men.She has to speak with them,sit with them,walk with them,argue with them.She can't join there and sit in a room whole day alone.Imagine in your minds please a parliament ambiance and its a non-muslim parliament they dont care Islam rules.
Women can be director of Women Community.

abdullah khan

Democracy is hypocrisy!!

Brother Ayman,jazakAllah khairan for your reply.
I recommended you learn the seera of Umar(RA) khilafah time.
(and then tell me where you see democracy)
How he ruled more than 10 years in his khilafah time.
Does he choose someone as a governor by people choice????
Was there any Muslim women governor?

Brother please don't add new name in Islamic text, like Islamic democracy, there is nothing such thing in Islamic Sharia.
If u wanna follow west,it's upto to.If u wanna vote Mr Obama again u can!!
Brother your understanding of Islam and mine is different.
I don't wanna say anything that wasn't established by four righteous khilafah,Amar bin Abdul Aziz as well.
Victory will never come to us, if we don't submit our desire according to rules of Allah Azza Wajal.

massi

salam massi
you misunderstood me
please read what was said and also brother Ayman's excellent post, that is what i was talking about
do not confuse the meaning of democracy with the western idea of what democracy is.

:salam2:
I don't misunderstand you ^^
Just don't use words has large meaning ...!!!

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
reality is Denmark want prove that they are not against Islam due to recent act of Denmark.Its just a show decision not a democracy.
Other hand It dosent befit for a Muslim woman.She has to spend her many times with men.She has to speak with them,sit with them,walk with them,argue with them.She can't join there and sit in a room whole day alone.Imagine in your minds please a parliament ambiance and its a non-muslim parliament they dont care Islam rules.
Women can be director of Women Community.

Totally make sense, thanks for highlighting this.