Video 4 New Muslims from 4 Corners of the World

Amatullah16

Kool vid

:ma: Excellent thoughtful questions very well imposed for non-muslims whose lives don't have a purpose.:muslim_child:

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Asalamo alikom wa rahmat Allah wa barakato,
Mahaa Allah :mashallah:
Allaho Akbar :allahuakbar:
wa la hawla wala kuwata ela bAllah
:laila:
:jazaak:
Salamo Alikom

musa3

Muslim's hand sould ALL with Dr.Zakir

I am very proud of Dr. Zakir Naik for his convincing lectures world wide. No doubt very rare such persons in our Muslim community now BUT how about helping him to extend all the knowledge? we can let everyone know the free video available in youtube. Can't we?

Assalamuaalaikum

musa3

sompo

May Allah Bless those who reverted to Muslim.

Assalamualaikum......
First of all i would like to congrats to those reverted to Muslim.....it a good news to muslimin and muslimah in the world. I hope those who reverted to muslim will keep their Syahadah and focus on what they are now. I hope they will follow what muslim should follow and leave what they have to leave.

Wannabemuslim

Assalamualaikum......
First of all i would like to congrats to those reverted to Muslim.....it a good news to muslimin and muslimah in the world. I hope those who reverted to muslim will keep their Syahadah and focus on what they are now. I hope they will follow what muslim should follow and leave what they have to leave.

Sorry but i have to say this *WELCOME TO THE FORUMS* by all means start a introduction post

sompo

salam...

thanks....my name is sompo and i come from malaysia.....i just across to your forum yesterday and i really interested what this forum discuss.

Wannabemuslim

:salam2:What i meant was start a thread, so people will know you, but i think its a little to formal my self im sure if you just post people will know you