Video 40 Hadith on The Noble Quran ~ Video Series

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Allah gives more to those whose lives are filled with al Qu'ran

Hadith #21:

Abū Sa'īd al Khudri (ra) reported that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said: "The Lord, Blessed and Most High is He, has said: 'Whoever is too preoccupied with the Qur'an to make dhikr of Me and asking Me, then I shall give him more than what I give to those who ask.' And the virtue of Allah's (swt) speech over the speech of others is like the virtue of Allāh (swt) over His creation."

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Fill your nights with Prayer & Qu'ran

Hadith #22:

'Abdullāh ibn 'Amr ibn al 'Āṣ narrated that the Prophet (saw) said: "If anyone prays at night reciting regularly ten verses, he will not be recorded among the heedless; if anyone prays at night and recites a hundred verses, he will be recorded among those who are obedient to Allah; and if anyone prays at night reciting one thousand verses, he will be recorded among those who receive huge rewards."

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

The Secrets of Surah al-Baqarah

Hadith #23:

Abū Hurairah (ra) reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: "Do not make your houses as graveyards for Satan runs away from the house in which Sūrah al Baqarah is recited."

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Woe to YOU, if you don't reflect on the verses of al Qur'an

Hadith #24:

Ibn 'Umair said to 'Ā'ishah (ra): "Inform us of the most amazing thing you have seen from the Prophet (saw)." She was quiet for a moment and then said: "During one night he (saw) said to me: "O 'Ā'ishah, let me worship my Lord this night" so she replied: "By Allāh (swt), I love being close to you but I also love that which pleases you." Then he (saw) stood to pray. She said: "He continued to cry until his tears wet his lap. Then he cried until his beard was soaked with tears. He continued to cry until the floor became wet with his tears. Bilāl (ra) then came asking permission to call for prayer but when he saw the Prophet (saw) crying he said: "O Messenger of Allāh, why do you cry when Allāh (swt) has forgiven all of your past and future sins?" He (saw) said: "Should I not be a grateful servant? A verse has been revealed to me; Woe to the one who reads it and does not reflect over its meanings: "Indeed, in the creation of the heavens and the earth and the alternation of the night and the day are signs for those of understanding..." (3:190)

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Honouring the Bearers of Qur'an!

Hadith #25:

Abū Mūsa al-Ash'ari (ra) narrated that the Prophet (saw) said: "Venerating Allah involves showing honour to a grey-haired Muslim and to the bearer of the Qur'an, not to one who acts extravagantly regarding it, or turns away from it, and showing honour to a just ruler."

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

You need to recite to a teacher

Hadith #26:

Anas bin Mālik (ra) narrated that the Prophet (saw) said to Ubayy bin Ka’b (ra), “Allah has ordered me to recite to you: Those who disbelieve among the people of the Scripture and among the polytheists are not going to stop [their disbelief]. (98:1)” Ubayy (ra) said, “Did Allāh (swt) mention me by name?” The Prophet (saw) said, “Yes” On that, Ubayy (ra) wept.

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

How to keep your Memorization on a leash!

Hadith #27:

Abū Mūsa (ra) reported that the Prophet (saw) said, “Recite the Qur’ān regularly, for, by Him in Whose Hand is my life, the Qur’ān escapes one’s memory faster than camels that are released from their tying ropes.”

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

The Virtue of Repeating Verses

Hadith #28:

Jasrah bint Dajajah said, “I heard Abu Dharr (ra) say, ‘The Prophet (saw) stood reciting a verse and repeated it until morning came. That verse was: If you punish them – indeed they are Your slaves; and if You forgive them - verily You, only You, are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise. (5:118)’”

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Seeking Refuge in Allah from Shaytan!

Hadith #29:

Abū Sa’īd al Khudri radiallahu anhu reported that when the Messenger of Allah salalalhu alayhe wa salam got up to pray at night, he uttered the takbīr and then said, ‘Glory be to Thee, O Allah, Praise be to Thee, Blessed is Thy name, Exalted is Thy greatness and There is no god but Thee.’ He then said, ‘There is no god but Allah’ three times. Then he said ‘Allah is the greatest’ three times [and] ‘I seek refuge in Allah, All-Hearing and All-Knowing from the accursed devil, from his evil suggestion (hamz), from pride (nafkh), and from his magic and poetry (nafth).’ He then recited [the Qur’ān].”

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Only the ritually pure should touch the Qur'an

Hadith #30:

Abū ‘Abdillah bin Abī Bakr bin Ḥazm radiallahu anhu narrated that it was written in the Prophet’s salallahu alayhe wa barakatuhu letter to ‘Amr bin Ḥazm that “No one should touch the Qur’ān except a person who is pure.”

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

When you're in a state of impurity

Hadith #31:

The Prophet salalalhu alayhe wa salam said, “The junub (one in a state of sexual impurity) and the ḥā’iḍ (menstruating woman) should not recite anything from the Qur’ān.”

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Do you try to recite the Quran beautifully?

Hadith #32:

Abū Hurayrah radiallahu anha narrated that the Messenger of Allāh salalalhu alayhe wa salam said, “Whoever does not recite the Qur'ān with a melodious voice is not from us.”

Abdur_Rahman1

Da'wah Man 2.0

Do you recite like the Prophet :saw: ?

Hadith #33:

Qatādah said, “Anas radiallahu anhu was asked, ‘How was the recitation of the Prophet?’ He replied, ‘It was characterised by the lengthening of certain sounds.’ He then recited ‘bismillāh al Raḥmān al Raḥīm’, lengthening the pronunciation of bismillāh, al Raḥmān, and al Raḥīm.”