???

Rashadi

:salam2: ı wanna learn who is PİERRE VOGEL is he wahhabi

Salaam Aleykom brother, I don't know why you ask if he is Wahabi and I find this word an insult. Al Wahab is one of the attributes of Allah(swt) and for anyone to call someone a "wahabi" is insulting. I have never met a Muslim who calls himself wahabi. There is also no such thing as Wahabi denomination or sect in Islam but they are Muslims who adhere stronlgy to Quran and Sunnah. It was kafirs who invented this word as an insult to these Muslims who were calling people back to the teachings of the Quran and Sunnah.

Pierre Vogel is a German revert to Islam. He is an excellent Muslim, sincere and devoted to learning and calling others to Islam. So I don't know what you mean by Wahabi but I will assure you that he is a Muslim. You can watch his videos on youtube and he is also friends with Yusuf Estes and others.

:wasalam:

sazk

Banned
please don't use the term wahabi. while not an arab or salafi myself but i respect my arab brothers a lot and agree with them that sufism is an innovation in islam. proof: the zikr of Allah was not done by sufi methods by the Prophet (PBUH). wahabi is a derogatory term used by people seeking discord among the muslims. ibn abdul Wahab never said anything to destroy the non-muslims. He only advocated to follow the first 3 generations of Islam.

vogel is a german revert and a famous sports personality.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Yes, why calling them Wahabi? Why there are muslim so trauma about Wahabi? Is it wrong to be strictly following Quran and Sunnah?