:(((((

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom my muslim sisters and brothers....

Truly speaking am a little bit down now a days. I try my best to read about Islam, finding explanations on words what I do not understand (and they are plenty, example, still in my searching list will be: shari, zamzam, tasleem, nafs, duat, ibadah and many more) and save them all in my computer and reread them to memorize them.

Am a new wife and I have my own responsibilities what I should do and need to do. But inside me I am not calm. I have scares... Have feeling I might die... Actually its like that since last 2 to 3 months. Feeling I have no really have future?!... Brothers ans siters am not sure what to do. One night was simply crying and asking ALLAH help and will keep doing this, but I don't think it is something to good... (I mean feelings..)

Now am making extra time for knowing Islam, am so scared that I do not know nothing much as a convert yet - 4th month already. And this feeling making me hurry....

Pluss have some things what not exactly good with missing my family (as I am living in other country- now it is Sweden) and here I do not know any muslim sister. The Mosque is very far and I am not calm at all... I wish I be someone to talk to. Of course I have someONE all the time with me, in me and all around me, but you know what I mean- human being need someone to talk, share and simply maybe walk down the park and discuss weekly stuffs.

If I could ask so- please make for me Dua's that I could find peace. Maybe than all other things won't seem too hard for me and will be more easy carry them.

I am sorry for making this tread kind just all around me, but I really have no one except my husband who I know here. I just wanted to share... Even lately even here I feel lonely not as in the beginning... Many treads start be non-answered and all. I am patient and after 3 days waiting I got some answers on one of my treads, but hopefully someone could talk to me- just to clear my mind. InshALLAH...:tti_sister:

arzafar

there are many sisters on this forum. you can add them on msn or skype. Im sure they will help you.

and since you're a new revert you should concentrate on the basics of Islam. fundamental beliefs, five pillars etc. these items can be found in the forums.

May Allah help you find peace.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah Dear Sister,

First of all, give a smile to yourself to lighten up your heart a little. :)

Secondly, Alhamdulillah that Allaah Al-Mighty has shown you the right path and guided you to Islam. Alhamdulillah.

Though being a new revert to Islam and feeling like wanting to learn and know everything shortly, remember that sometimes it is best if you take everything little by little so that eventhough you have only learned a few, you have a very firm understanding of that matter and immediately act upon it. That's actually better than knowing too many things but not taking actions on even one of it.

Let me share you some verses of the Quran about the hardship, sadness or any kind of calamities that one might feel in her/his life.

Verily, with the hardship,
there is relief
(i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs). [ Al-Inshirah 94:6]

"Salaamun Alaykum (peace be upon you)
for that you persevered in patience!
Excellent indeed is the final home!" [ Ar-Rad 13:24]

"...Do not regard it an evil to you;
nay, it is good for you...." [An- Nuur 24:11]

"...So put your trust (in Allaah)
if ye are indeed believers." [Al-Maida 5:23]

"O ye who believe!
Seek help in steadfastness
and prayer.
Lo! Allaah is with the steadfast." [Al-Baqarah 2:153]

"And certainly,
We shall test you with something
of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits,
but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
Who, when afflicted with calamity,
say: "Truly! To Allaah we belong
and truly, to Him we shall return." [ Al-Baqara 2: 155~156]

"And He will provide him
from (sources)
He never could imagine.
And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah,
then HE will suffice him.
Verily, Allaah will accomplish his purpose.
Indeed Allaah has set a measure for all things." [ At-Talaq 65:3]

"Verily We have created man
into toil and struggle." [ Al-Balad 90:4]

Know that when you have problems or in difficulty, then it is by Allaah's permission for HE says:

"Say: "Nothing shall ever happen to us
except what Allaah has ordained for us.
He is our Maula (Lord, Helper and Protector)."
And in Allaah
let the believers put their trust." [At-Taubah 9:51]

"No kind of calamity can occur,
except by the leave of Allaah
And if any one believes in Allaah,
{Allaah} guides his heart (aright):
for Allaah knows all things." [At-Taghabun 64:11]

"...There did Allaah give you one distress after another
by way of requital
to teach you not to grieve
for that which had escaped you,
nor for that which had befallen you.
And Allaah is Well Aware of all that you do." [Al-Imran 3:153]

InshaAllaah we will surely make dua'a for you. In the meantime, remember that Allaah is always there if you feel like "talking" and "letting out" your feelings. Allaah The Most Hearer and All-Knower knows everything what you are feeling and going through. Try to find some strengths in your prayers. InshaAllaah, afterwards, you will feel at much ease and ready for the day ahead :)

May Allaah put peace, tranquility and calmness inside your heart. Aminn.

Take care of yourself sister.

Waalaykummussalam wa rahmatullah.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As salamu'alaykum,

Sister, My understanding is that we should do our best to acquire knowledge,BUT There isn't a written exam.

Allaah knows everything (om niscience). Your desire to learn will be counted as good intention and

'Umar b. al-Khattab narrated that the Prophet (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi wa Salla) said: Deeds are [a result] only of the intentions [of the actor], and an individual is [rewarded] only according to that which he intends. Therefore, whosoever has emigrated for the sake of Allah and His messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His messenger. Whosoever emigrated for the sake of worldly gain, or a woman [whom he desires] to marry, then his emigration is for the sake of that which [moved him] to emigrate." Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

As for the word nafs, I can't say nuf about self.

When people are running around zam zam zam they get thirsty and need a drink which is where the zamzam water well helps.

My prayers are that you learn the meaning of duat.

And, insha Allah, you will learn the necessary law for shia as time permits.

I commend your desire to learn. Here in The United States the sun is "up and out" shinning beautifully. The air temperature is warm. The blue sky doesn't have a cloud and the geese are flying North. I went to the hospital this morning and everyone I met was friendly and polite. The little girl in the wheelchair kind of set the tone of the day for me. She was happy about being told that she would one day be able to run. She was in the third grade. I told her that I liked third grade so much that I took it twice. Something about spring just cause my happy hormones to "kick- in"

4mMadara2Amina

there are many sisters on this forum. you can add them on msn or skype. Im sure they will help you.

and since you're a new revert you should concentrate on the basics of Islam. fundamental beliefs, five pillars etc. these items can be found in the forums.

May Allah help you find peace.

I am a new, but inside heart I feel I always have been one of this "family". More hard is fact that my husband even is muslim he doesn't pray. Sometimes for me it is an extra test from ALLAH. Why? Because somehow I so much wish we both would pray and it is so hard to see he is not perform Namaz. I wish I could do something very soon.

I am following Islam, but I am not able to know all around so quickly, especially when around me has no one (except internet- what makes me only go somehow down as my eyes already are very bad) who is Muslim (except husband) who might guide me even by each day things. For example, read together Quran, praying together, discuss about Islamic subjects. Am sure it is a test of ALLAH for both of us and INSHALLAH I will be able soon make us both strong in faith by raising first my faith.

I am praying, I am fasting and I am seeking knowledge. I try to do as much as I have learned to do.

Thank you for your post. Glad someone had been time for it. May ALLAH bless you. Ameen.

4mMadara2Amina

As Salam Alykom :)

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah Dear Sister,

First of all, give a smile to yourself to lighten up your heart a little. :)

Secondly, Alhamdulillah that Allaah Al-Mighty has shown you the right path and guided you to Islam. Alhamdulillah.

Though being a new revert to Islam and feeling like wanting to learn and know everything shortly, remember that sometimes it is best if you take everything little by little so that eventhough you have only learned a few, you have a very firm understanding of that matter and immediately act upon it. That's actually better than knowing too many things but not taking actions on even one of it.

Let me share you some verses of the Quran about the hardship, sadness or any kind of calamities that one might feel in her/his life.

Verily, with the hardship,
there is relief
(i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs). [ Al-Inshirah 94:6]

"Salaamun Alaykum (peace be upon you)
for that you persevered in patience!
Excellent indeed is the final home!" [ Ar-Rad 13:24]

"...Do not regard it an evil to you;
nay, it is good for you...." [An- Nuur 24:11]

"...So put your trust (in Allaah)
if ye are indeed believers." [Al-Maida 5:23]

"O ye who believe!
Seek help in steadfastness
and prayer.
Lo! Allaah is with the steadfast." [Al-Baqarah 2:153]

"And certainly,
We shall test you with something
of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits,
but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
Who, when afflicted with calamity,
say: "Truly! To Allaah we belong
and truly, to Him we shall return." [ Al-Baqara 2: 155~156]

"And He will provide him
from (sources)
He never could imagine.
And whosoever puts his trust in Allaah,
then HE will suffice him.
Verily, Allaah will accomplish his purpose.
Indeed Allaah has set a measure for all things." [ At-Talaq 65:3]

"Verily We have created man
into toil and struggle." [ Al-Balad 90:4]

Know that when you have problems or in difficulty, then it is by Allaah's permission for HE says:

"Say: "Nothing shall ever happen to us
except what Allaah has ordained for us.
He is our Maula (Lord, Helper and Protector)."
And in Allaah
let the believers put their trust." [At-Taubah 9:51]

"No kind of calamity can occur,
except by the leave of Allaah
And if any one believes in Allaah,
{Allaah} guides his heart (aright):
for Allaah knows all things." [At-Taghabun 64:11]

"...There did Allaah give you one distress after another
by way of requital
to teach you not to grieve
for that which had escaped you,
nor for that which had befallen you.
And Allaah is Well Aware of all that you do." [Al-Imran 3:153]

InshaAllaah we will surely make dua'a for you. In the meantime, remember that Allaah is always there if you feel like "talking" and "letting out" your feelings. Allaah The Most Hearer and All-Knower knows everything what you are feeling and going through. Try to find some strengths in your prayers. InshaAllaah, afterwards, you will feel at much ease and ready for the day ahead :)

May Allaah put peace, tranquility and calmness inside your heart. Aminn.

Take care of yourself sister.

Waalaykummussalam wa rahmatullah.

Thank you so much about your post. I am happy read verses from Qur'an you have showed here. And I wish say something more about this all above.

I gave to myself smile as I see that there can happen things worst that I am facing right now. Pluss someone like you has been wish to make me smile. Thank you for this.

I agree with you about seeking knowledge too much it is also not very good. I am not reading night and day, day and night, but simply reading more than before I did. Firstly I start with children stories to just see the way how would I start to know information about Islam. Still for me its very hard as there are many used terms I do not understand. When ever am reading one part of the text I face 5 words I need an explanation.

All I have to do by myself and that is why I am hoping I do not do anything wrong as I really wish to be close to ALLAH as I can. Now a days I have understood many things. The meaning of Namaz and respect for Adhan. It might sound so understandable, but from where I could know it? Sure step by step reading an information.

Actually I do not exactly have a wish to do all shortly, instead of it I just willing to be strong in faith and strong to know things I have been "touching".
The situation is all about the feelings inside me. Might it be Satan?... I do not know. Maybe simply it is a way to show me more to be aware about the "afterlife" or "hereafter"?

That is why I want to discuss, to be sure that with me all is alright. In past I have been problems with distress and the things what "leaves the result" with that. But right now it is much different.

Thank you so much about Dua's and really I appreciate the parts of Qur'an- power-full, mean-full and true.

May you be in best of health and strong in faith. Ameen. :tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

As salamu'alaykum,

Sister, My understanding is that we should do our best to acquire knowledge,BUT There isn't a written exam.

Allaah knows everything (om niscience). Your desire to learn will be counted as good intention and

'Umar b. al-Khattab narrated that the Prophet (Salla Alayhu 'Alayhi wa Salla) said: Deeds are [a result] only of the intentions [of the actor], and an individual is [rewarded] only according to that which he intends. Therefore, whosoever has emigrated for the sake of Allah and His messenger, then his emigration was for Allah and His messenger. Whosoever emigrated for the sake of worldly gain, or a woman [whom he desires] to marry, then his emigration is for the sake of that which [moved him] to emigrate." Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim.

As for the word nafs, I can't say nuf about self.

When people are running around zam zam zam they get thirsty and need a drink which is where the zamzam water well helps.

My prayers are that you learn the meaning of duat.

And, insha Allah, you will learn the necessary law for shia as time permits.

I commend your desire to learn. Here in The United States the sun is "up and out" shinning beautifully. The air temperature is warm. The blue sky doesn't have a cloud and the geese are flying North. I went to the hospital this morning and everyone I met was friendly and polite. The little girl in the wheelchair kind of set the tone of the day for me. She was happy about being told that she would one day be able to run. She was in the third grade. I told her that I liked third grade so much that I took it twice. Something about spring just cause my happy hormones to "kick- in"

Thank you so much about your time while writing this all above. Yes, time will pass and INSHALLAH I will be able to know all the important words and meanings of them. I wish I know Arabic too, to read the Qur'an in Arabic.

Yes, ALLAH knows everything. ALLAH HU AKBAR. And I am seeking protection only from Him, laying my believes only in Him, asking for wishes only to Him and love everything about Him.
:tti_sister:

May ALLAH guide us all to the right path. Ameen. :tti_sister:

arzafar

I am a new, but inside heart I feel I always have been one of this "family". More hard is fact that my husband even is muslim he doesn't pray. Sometimes for me it is an extra test from ALLAH. Why? Because somehow I so much wish we both would pray and it is so hard to see he is not perform Namaz. I wish I could do something very soon.

I am following Islam, but I am not able to know all around so quickly, especially when around me has no one (except internet- what makes me only go somehow down as my eyes already are very bad) who is Muslim (except husband) who might guide me even by each day things. For example, read together Quran, praying together, discuss about Islamic subjects. Am sure it is a test of ALLAH for both of us and INSHALLAH I will be able soon make us both strong in faith by raising first my faith.

I am praying, I am fasting and I am seeking knowledge. I try to do as much as I have learned to do.

Thank you for your post. Glad someone had been time for it. May ALLAH bless you. Ameen.

throw water on him :SMILY335:
well salah is serious duty!
or read to him aloud the translation of the verses about prayer.

4mMadara2Amina

throw water on him :SMILY335:
well salah is serious duty!
or read to him aloud the translation of the verses about prayer.

It is not the way to invite people for doing good deeds while making Namaz or any else thing. To read the translation I can, even I am sure he knows it as he was the one teaching me prayers.:girl3:

Let's hope he will find right path very soon, and wont go astray. :tti_sister:

Yes prayers are very important, so do Dua's... And many, many other things. I will try to find anything to let him feel good and happy by my talking about Islam, making prayers (by seeing it) and feeling happy he might do it together with me.

arzafar

It is not the way to invite people for doing good deeds while making Namaz or any else thing. To read the translation I can, even I am sure he knows it as he was the one teaching me prayers.:girl3:

Let's hope he will find right path very soon, and wont go astray. :tti_sister:

Yes prayers are very important, so do Dua's... And many, many other things. I will try to find anything to let him feel good and happy by my talking about Islam, making prayers (by seeing it) and feeling happy he might do it together with me.

oh ho.
i meant in a nice way!
Maybe you should print the following hadith and frame it and place it in your home somewhere it is readily visible.

“ Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: ‘May Allah have mercy on the man who gets up at night to pray and wakes up his wife to pray, and if she refuses, he sprinkles water in her face. And may Allah have mercy on the woman who gets up at night to pray, and wakes her husband up to pray, and if he refuses, she sprinkles water in his face.”
[Reported by Abu Dawud, 2/45, in Kitab al-salah: bab qiyam al-layl, and by al-Hakim 1/309, Kitab salah al-tatawwu’; he said that it is sahih according to the consitions of Muslim.]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam sister,I understand how you feel,maybe you started a new life and you maybe feel confused for this situation.little by little in sh Allah you'll be able to emprove the knowledges about Islam and don't feel alone!here we are to take your humour up!It's natural you need to talk to someone,if you miss your family,you may ask them to come and visit you,and time by time you may find your quieteness.Allah will never abandon you,if you still feel alone,you may think that you have a new family to take care to,and when in sh Allah you'll have a baby(if you don't have already one),you will focus your attentions to something that can make you happier

beautiful is islam

:salam2: dear sis am srry you feel that way really if i can be there for you in real life i would have give you a big hug... but sense we both are not togther in person. just air hug fr0m the computer. i really do love you and when see you smile and be happy really if you want talk to some all the time just send me pravet massge and we can keep talking. so it almost feel like where there togther. yes i do know how it feels to be lonly when you don;t have any muilm sis to talk to. in school am the only muslim girl in my garde i think. i don't have anyone to talk to about the realgion. thats why am in here alot cause there is people to talk to. sister good luck i love you so much and good luck may allah be with you.:hearts:

:salam2: sister even if you study your whole life you will still not understand everything. As far as feeling scared we all feel scared sometimes. I feel that i havent done tawbah properly and what if something happens to me. I dont want to go to hell. But then Allah is Rahman Raheem so he knows what is in the heart and we all hope that he will forgive us. Please dont be sad. You are not alone remember that. XOXO

4mMadara2Amina

wOw...

oh ho.
i meant in a nice way!
Maybe you should print the following hadith and frame it and place it in your home somewhere it is readily visible.

“ Allah’s Messenger (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said: ‘May Allah have mercy on the man who gets up at night to pray and wakes up his wife to pray, and if she refuses, he sprinkles water in her face. And may Allah have mercy on the woman who gets up at night to pray, and wakes her husband up to pray, and if he refuses, she sprinkles water in his face.”
[Reported by Abu Dawud, 2/45, in Kitab al-salah: bab qiyam al-layl, and by al-Hakim 1/309, Kitab salah al-tatawwu’; he said that it is sahih according to the consitions of Muslim.]

Thank you so much!!!!!! :hearts:
I will do it for sure. Yes, yes, yes! Amazing and strong ayahs :tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

:)))

salam sister,I understand how you feel,maybe you started a new life and you maybe feel confused for this situation.little by little in sh Allah you'll be able to emprove the knowledges about Islam and don't feel alone!here we are to take your humour up!It's natural you need to talk to someone,if you miss your family,you may ask them to come and visit you,and time by time you may find your quieteness.Allah will never abandon you,if you still feel alone,you may think that you have a new family to take care to,and when in sh Allah you'll have a baby(if you don't have already one),you will focus your attentions to something that can make you happier

Thank you so, so, soooo much. No, I do not have yet baby but I wish have one soon :tti_sister: Today after I took sleep and talked to my Husband I feel a little bit better about the matter I told before. Also have got a messages from sisters and brother with advices. I love you all for sake of ALLAH. Thank you for being here and listen what have I to say. :hearts: May ALLAH bless you all. Ameen. :tti_sister:

4mMadara2Amina

:salam2: dear sis am srry you feel that way really if i can be there for you in real life i would have give you a big hug... but sense we both are not togther in person. just air hug fr0m the computer. i really do love you and when see you smile and be happy really if you want talk to some all the time just send me pravet massge and we can keep talking. so it almost feel like where there togther. yes i do know how it feels to be lonly when you don;t have any muilm sis to talk to. in school am the only muslim girl in my garde i think. i don't have anyone to talk to about the realgion. thats why am in here alot cause there is people to talk to. sister good luck i love you so much and good luck may allah be with you.:hearts:

Thank you, for sharing your opinion and story. I will contact with you :tti_sister: (((((hugs)))))

4mMadara2Amina

:salam2: sister even if you study your whole life you will still not understand everything. As far as feeling scared we all feel scared sometimes. I feel that i havent done tawbah properly and what if something happens to me. I dont want to go to hell. But then Allah is Rahman Raheem so he knows what is in the heart and we all hope that he will forgive us. Please dont be sad. You are not alone remember that. XOXO

Thank you for making me smile :shymuslima1: May you smile too. Yes, we , I think, all are worried about where will we go... But from one side I think it is good as we will focuss more of what we are doing, right? Let's be strong. Even it is just natural sometimes feel down... ALHAMDULILLAH today I am feeling calm. Should say thanks for all who made for me DUAS. :tti_sister:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
I try my best to read about Islam, finding explanations on words what I do not understand (and they are plenty, example, still in my searching list will be: shari, zamzam, tasleem, nafs, duat, ibadah and many more) and save them all in my computer and reread them to memorize them.

Sister,

This should help you a bit for the meaning of some Arabic words commonly used.

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/glossary.html

InshaAllaah, once you are used to hearing and using those words, you won't realised that you have remembered it by heart!

Ibrahim_nur

As salam alykom my muslim sisters and brothers....

Truly speaking am a little bit down now a days. I try my best to read about Islam, finding explanations on words what I do not understand (and they are plenty, example, still in my searching list will be: shari, zamzam, tasleem, nafs, duat, ibadah and many more) and save them all in my computer and reread them to memorize them.

Am a new wife and I have my own responsibilities what I should do and need to do. But inside me I am not calm. I have scares... Have feeling I might die... Actually its like that since last 2 to 3 months. Feeling I have no really have future?!... Brothers ans siters am not sure what to do. One night was simply crying and asking ALLAH help and will keep doing this, but I don't think it is something to good... (I mean feelings..)

Now am making extra time for knowing Islam, am so scared that I do not know nothing much as a convert yet - 4th month already. And this feeling making me hurry....

Pluss have some things what not exactly good with missing my family (as I am living in other country- now it is Sweden) and here I do not know any muslim sister. The Mosque is very far and I am not calm at all... I wish I be someone to talk to. Of course I have someONE all the time with me, in me and all around me, but you know what I mean- human being need someone to talk, share and simply maybe walk down the park and discuss weekly stuffs.

If I could ask so- please make for me Dua's that I could find peace. Maybe than all other things won't seem too hard for me and will be more easy carry them.

I am sorry for making this tread kind just all around me, but I really have no one except my husband who I know here. I just wanted to share... Even lately even here I feel lonely not as in the beginning... Many treads start be non-answered and all. I am patient and after 3 days waiting I got some answers on one of my treads, but hopefully someone could talk to me- just to clear my mind. InshALLAH...:tti_sister:

You afraid of dying, so your afraid cuz of you think you done many sins, so your afraid,, meeting Allah. If it's that your blessed.
But if your afraid, cuz your still young, and you need future, and love for this dunya, sis in islam, that is wrong, this world is nothing.
i hope u undertand my broken english.