8 year old boy hanged in Afghanistan by Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shak78

Kabul, Afghanistan (CNN) -- An 8 year-old boy was hanged by militants in Afghanistan's Helmand province after the boy's father -- a police officer in the southern city of Gereshk -- refused to comply with militants' demands to provide them with a police vehicle, officials said.
Afghan President Hamid Karzai condemned the hanging, saying "this action is not permitted in any culture or any religions," according to a statement Sunday, which provided details of the incident.
Karzai said he has ordered local authorities to root out the militants and arrest them "as soon as possible."
The boy was kidnapped Friday. It was unclear when he was killed.
The incident comes amid a recent wave of attacks on local officials who are considered anti-Taliban. Less than two weeks ago, Ahmed Wali Karzai, Karzai's half-brother and a provincial council chief in neighboring Kandahar, was killed in his home by a longtime bodyguard.
Elsewhere on Sunday, formal ceremonies marking the handover of security to Afghan forces took place in Kabul and Panjshir province.
They are the fifth and sixth areas to be transferred to national forces.
Last week, the capital of Helmand province -- Lashkar Gah -- was transferred to local control as NATO begins a drawdown of troops.
The area was a scene of heavy fighting and stiff resistance last year as a coalition "surge" swept southward in an effort to drive Taliban forces from their traditional heartland.

I'm sorry this is plain murder of a child for no reason. Those who did this are not Muslims in my book.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

First of all sister, I do not consider CNN, FOX News, BBC to be truthful in their news. These are the same media outlets used to brainwash America into a war.

Secondly, I would like to address your stance on making takfeer against another Muslim without going through all the steps required to. You said "Those who did this are not Muslims in my book." Even if for the sake of argument I consider that the news is true, then you are stating that Murder is among the sins that nullifies Islam? It is definitely one of the major sins and there is no disagreement on that, but does that nullify one's Islam? I think you should do a little study on what nullifies one's Islam before giving out such labels.

And how many plain murders the US army are committing in that place? Have you ever made a count?

//In 2009 a US "kill team" operating near Kandahar was accused of "killing innocent civilians for sport and mutilating their bodies by cutting off fingers and ripping out teeth to keep as trophies," in the words of a reporter for the UK Guardian. Investigators discovered some 4,000 photographs documenting these horrific acts. The German weekly Der Spiegel, citing US and NATO concerns that publication of the trophy photos could spark riots in Afghanistan as the result of "a new Abu Ghraib", ran three of the suppressed images. The feared riots never materialised.//

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=512933#post512933

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

OK, throwing all the political rhetoric aside for a moment, can we not at least agree that there is no justification for the murder of an innocent child? Regardless of whether or not the killers are "real Muslims" or US soldiers, it was still a horrible thing to do, and they will be judged by Allah, not by any of us.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

You know I did my best to stay away from this.

This was on CNN...remember the coverage of Desert Storm. The news from broadcast from a studio. They were two different kind of gas masks..they were in Saudi Arabia at dawn..someone filmed the broadcast. They asked for cheeseburgers at break..

We know about media propaganda.

I did not read it anywhere. I am sure it would have been all over the web and Google/Yahoo..did not see one reference anywhere.

Muslim children get butchered daily. The bullets and ammunition are made in the USA.

Shak78

Assalaam walaikum,

You know I did my best to stay away from this.

This was on CNN...remember the coverage of Desert Storm. The news from broadcast from a studio. They were two different kind of gas masks..they were in Saudi Arabia at dawn..someone filmed the broadcast. They asked for cheeseburgers at break..

We know about media propaganda.

I did not read it anywhere. I am sure it would have been all over the web and Google/Yahoo..did not see one reference anywhere.

Muslim children get butchered daily. The bullets and ammunition are made in the USA.

Assalaam walaikum,

Here are other links to this as well respected Sister.

http://www.huliq.com/12092/8-year-old-boy-hanged-taliban-afghanistan
http://articles.boston.com/2011-07-...ity-forces-afghan-officials-afghan-government
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/24/afghan-insurgents-hang-boy-abduction_n_908167.html

I am not saying that US forces are innocent in any way, far from that but killing a child is wrong no matter who does it anywhere in the world.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

It is a major sin in Islam to take away the life of innocents. Such a heinous act is totally unacceptable and in no way can be justified.

Those who killed the innocent boy will have to answer for their doing infront of Allah azz zawajal on the Day of judgement.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Thanks for the links.

This according to all three articles is not the work of the Taliban.
They are not sure who is responsible. The nebulous term "insurgent" can be any organization.
Yes, the insidious incident happened but, there is speculation as to the culprit.
The Taliban have denied the hanging.

July 27, 2011

(RTTNews) - At least three civilians have been killed in an attack involving French soldiers from the NATO-led international coalition forces deployed in Afghanistan, officials said Wednesday.

The incident happened after the French troops fired on a car in the Nijrab district of Kapisa province after its driver failed to stop the vehicle despite requests from the approaching soldiers.

The fatalities in the incident included a young man, a pregnant woman and a child. The French military said later that one woman and two men were also wounded in the incident.

The French military's spokesman in Kabul, Lieutenant Colonel Eric de Lapresle, said an investigation has been launched to determine the exact circumstances that led to the shooting, and added: "The French army recognizes its responsibility in this tragedy."

Meanwhile, the office of Afghan presidency in a statement said that President Hamid Karzai "strongly condemned" the attack that led to the death of the three civilians.

"The incident happened as NATO forces opened fire on a car that was moving towards them, thinking it was a suicide car," the statement said. "They opened fire on this car martyring one pregnant woman, one young man and a child.

According to the statement, the French ambassador in Kabul had called the presidential palace to officially apologize over the incident. "The president asked NATO forces to protect civilian lives and not to allow innocent people to be killed every day as a result of their repeated mistakes," it added.

Civilian casualties are a sensitive issue in Afghanistan, where the West-backed government led by President Hamid Karzai is struggling to win back the Afghan people's confidence after the recent escalation in militant attacks.

http://uruknet.com/?p=m79984&hd=&size=1&l=e

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

OK, throwing all the political rhetoric aside for a moment, can we not at least agree that there is no justification for the murder of an innocent child? Regardless of whether or not the killers are "real Muslims" or US soldiers, it was still a horrible thing to do, and they will be judged by Allah, not by any of us.

I did not say that I do not agree that the murder of an innocent child is not justified. Definitely it is a severe crime and people who did this should be punished. But the point I was trying to make is that is the occupation forces age old strategy to defame Muslims and justify their occupation.

Killing children and tearing up the bellies of pregnant women is what Israel has been doing. Why is not the justice loving regime condemning their beloved? Why is there no exposure on that in the media outlets ?

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
I did not say that I do not agree that the murder of an innocent child is not justified. Definitely it is a severe crime and people who did this should be punished. But the point I was trying to make is that is the occupation forces age old strategy to defame Muslims and justify their occupation.

Killing children and tearing up the bellies of pregnant women is what Israel has been doing. Why is not the justice loving regime condemning their beloved? Why is there no exposure on that in the media outlets ?

You know the Western media is in bed with Israel, dude. It's not even about religion anymore. It's all about politics.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother JustaGuy,

The reason it is not political is there has been a war waged on Muslims. It never stopped just took a break.

The whole world wants what Muslims have: faith. You can only have it if you are Muslim. They want us to stop our faithfulness.

We get tired of being subjected to lies and lies and more lies.

We are going to be victorious, Insha'Allah.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother JustaGuy,

The reason it is not political is there has been a war waged on Muslims. It never stopped just took a break.

The whole world wants what Muslims have: faith. You can only have it if you are Muslim. They want us to stop our faithfulness.

We get tired of being subjected to lies and lies and more lies.

We are going to be victorious, Insha'Allah.

:wasalam:

Well now that I am one of the faithful, I understand better this side of things. But I still strive within myself every day to let go of my old ways and my old thoughts. Even now, I feel myself drawn back to my old way of life, before Islam, especially now on the eve of Ramadan.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Hey they have not chained him just yet..couple more hours...

Stay strong brother..the blessings are about to start pouring down...you better get you a bucket to catch them!!! That's what you need to be doing.

msmoorad

mommys boy
salaams to all

if the taliban say they did not something, i believe them- they are people of their word.
same cant be said for the vast majority of media outlets/press agencies & 100% zionist controlled mainstream media.

its a pity that many muslims who are so weak in their iman & practice of religion see the taliban as extremists- they consider the type of Islam they are practicing to be "moderate" & anything thats hard/difficult for them is termed extremism.

they want to fit in with their non muslim friends/peers and would rather criticise the Taliban instead ofadmitting that they, themselves dont follow/practice islam as they ought to.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Shak78

salaams to all

if the taliban say they did not something, i believe them- they are people of their word.
same cant be said for the vast majority of media outlets/press agencies & 100% zionist controlled mainstream media.

its a pity that many muslims who are so weak in their iman & practice of religion see the taliban as extremists- they consider the type of Islam they are practicing to be "moderate" & anything thats hard/difficult for them is termed extremism.

they want to fit in with their non muslim friends/peers and would rather criticise the Taliban instead ofadmitting that they, themselves dont follow/practice islam as they ought to.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Certain things the Taliban did was against Islam brother, forcing women to wear the burka isn't Islam, its cultural. Denying woman education which is also against Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.