A Baby Need Du'as- Plz pray

fada_all

salam alikom

masha allah ,may allah swt protect him for your sister and insha allah will return back from hospital with a complete recovery with allah's mercy..

nizar83

aselemu aleikum

mashallah wa la hawla wala kuwatti illa BILAAH al 3allie al 3adeem

may ALLAH ta3ala restore the health of this baby and all babies in need of his chafae, for he is al CHAFEE3 al 3ALEEM

stay strong my brother, you know what ALLAH ta3ala says in suraah al ankabut, we must never think we can say we are believers, without expecting ALLAH azza wajall to test us...

inshallah all of your family will come out very strong after this test, and inshallah ar rahmaan a raheem the baby will have a wonderfull life both in health as in imaan.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:

Hope u all r in the best state of your health and in Ima'an...
My Sister gave birth to a baby boy on 19th march after the 12 years of her marraige.This is her first child but now he is admitted in the hospital and is in ICU since morning.He is suffering from some blood Infection.I request u all brothers and sisters plz pray for him.May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'la) grant him good health soon AmeeN...

NEED YOUR DU'AS BADLY

:wasalam:

Jazak-Allahu Khair (in Advance)
your bro is islam
M.A.Hussain { Abrar }

ya allah! mashallah , he is so beautiful....do not worry brother , i will surely pray for him

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:

Hope u all r in the best state of your health and in Ima'an...
My Sister gave birth to a baby boy on 19th march after the 12 years of her marraige.This is her first child but now he is admitted in the hospital and is in ICU since morning.He is suffering from some blood Infection.I request u all brothers and sisters plz pray for him.May Allah(Subhanahu Wa Ta'la) grant him good health soon AmeeN...

NEED YOUR DU'AS BADLY

:wasalam:

Jazak-Allahu Khair (in Advance)
your bro is islam
M.A.Hussain { Abrar }
may allah give him a good health , and may allah take all his infection very far from him ..ameen

shichemlydia

may allah make him better

salam alikoum,
this is painfull just to think about it, may allah heal this baby and grant him a healthy life ameen,
wa salam alikoum

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
Asalaamualaykum sister,

O Allah grant this baby a long healthy life and make him a strong soldier of Allah, give his family sabr and make it easy on them. Ameen