A beautiful poem

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

I enjoyed it very much
The poem really makes you think and realise how blind some people are. Its very sad

JazakAllah khair

ja_tu_miluju

I have mixed feelings about this, it is very good, and I thank you for posting...I suppose its just hard to change my way of seeing Christ.. I grew up being taught that he was "God's only begotten son" that was sent down to save us, to die for our sins... I know that I always had a hard time believing Christ was a God, just because of the obvious evidence....idk... if I were to say any of this to my grandparents, they'd probably put ME up on a cross to be crucified!

suumaya

I have mixed feelings about this, it is very good, and I thank you for posting...I suppose its just hard to change my way of seeing Christ.. I grew up being taught that he was "God's only begotten son" that was sent down to save us, to die for our sins... I know that I always had a hard time believing Christ was a God, just because of the obvious evidence....idk... if I were to say any of this to my grandparents, they'd probably put ME up on a cross to be crucified!

Asalamu alaikum

Sorry to hear that your grandparents would do such a thing, but be happy my sister that Allah (ta,alaa) has guided you to Islam and showed you the truth. pray and make Dua for them.