a big problem, regarding taraweeh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irshaad.K

:salam2:

I think this is getting too complicated now lol.

Sister, follow the ulema of your area. Mushaf (Holding the quran and reciting in salaah) is not permissible in the Hanafi Madhab. Other madhabs differ.

It is best that you read your taraweeh prayer at home. You may read any part of the quran that you do know, and it is recommended to read Surah Feel to Naas twice over in completing 20 rakaats.

Safiyah_

Salamu alaykum

Beatiful news and congratulations for accepting to submit yourself to your Lord Allah in Islaam. In order for a person to pray the 5 daily obligations, it is sufficient to know Surah Al-Fatiha, the opening chapter. There is no prayer without Al-Fatiha as it is mentioned in one narration from the prophet :saw:. in one hadith the prophet said ev kema qal that if a person recite Quraan properly, he/she gets one reward. If a person recites Quran with hardship, making errors etc, while trying to learn and become better, he gets Two rewards. So, your trying with hardship, you get Two rewards while i get one reward lol. May Allah reward you. So, just try ur bets to learn the arabic alphabet and listen to some reciters who recite slow but properly. I recommend to you Shaykh al-Hosary. I have recited with him and may Allah reward him, he recites in a slow paste and easy to follow.

Allah knows best

wassalam

Thank you very much for this answer. i'll try to listen to Shaykh al-Hosary.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salamu alaykum

heheh you are a quick replier. How big is your Quraan? If it is a normal size like any other hold it with both of your hands, when you go to rukuaa close it and hold it in one hand (but put a marker so you know where you are :). then when you go to sujoood, place it next to you. When you go back up, pick it up and continue as before. Im gonna go recite myself now. Hope this helps.

Wassalam

hehe..i am indeed...
well, k thanks a lot,thanks a lot....
sorry, i really did ask a lot of questions...
well, go recite, and ill go recite too...as i have to hurry..
inshallah! see you tom

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Sister, follow the ulema of your area. Mushaf (Holding the quran and reciting in salaah) is not permissible in the Hanafi Madhab. Other madhabs differ.

It is best that you read your taraweeh prayer at home. You may read any part of the quran that you do know, and it is recommended to read Surah Feel to Naas twice over in completing 20 rakaats.

what?...
ya allah! someone confused me now...
ya allah..
what am i suppose to do now....
brother muharrum says we can, and you say we cant?..
ya allah

muharram23

Staff member

Salamu alaykum

Irshaad, please bring your proof for that akhi that it is not permissable for voluntary prayers? And you mentioned that only hanafi says is impermissible while other school of thoughts say different. So why would you say that only your hanafi way is correct if there is ikhtilaf? but i want a clear hadith from the prophet :saw: forbidding that?

Wasssalam

muharram23

Staff member
oh okay...
should i read taraweeh as you said, by placing quran in front of me?

Salamu alaykum

Yes. and you can pray 11 rekah as it is the sunnah of the prophet :saw:. he would not pray more than 11 voluntary prayers inside or outside of ramadan. The sunnah is to pray not more than eleven, but if you pray more, no prob. But sunnah of the prophet :saw: is better. So, pray 2+2+2+2+3 of vitr (with one tashahood sitting and salam). There are about 9 different ways in sunnah of performing the vitr prayer i encourage you to by a book called "siffat as-salatu nebiyy" the way of prophets prayer by shaykh a muhadith shaykh muhammad nassiruddeeen Al-albani r.a. So you can prayer shorter number of rekah, but extend your recitation.

Allah knows best
wassalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
thanks bro...thanks a lot...
may allah reward you..now let me hurry...
inshallah! ill see you tom...
allah haffiz..
sorry for so many questions :shymuslima1:..
salamualaikum

Status
Not open for further replies.