a brother emailed me,

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
hello

a brother emailed me, i wont say his name as its private. i tryed to PM you inbox is full please find all the info in the thread.

Sister don't mind me as a brother asking u a question about this but were u ever into all this make - up and wtching modelling show bussiness if so can you help figure out ways to help ma sister come out of these stuff and into islam

JazakAllahu Khairan[/QUOTE]

salaam brother,

i am still in to make up lol. it defines me as a woman!

but you cant force her to stop watching modleing shows and come in to islam, thats a step that she has to accept on her own, and brother she will will time and guidness.

all you can do is guide her. buy her a quran and offer to help her read, if she refusses then try again in a couple weeks, but dont smoother her with it all. as this will push her further away.

inshAllah this help
and if i can help more
PM when ever you feel.

Revert - Sister

~Yvette~

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
jazakAllahu khairan i no i cnt really force but trst me its very hard with her...she's lost respect for me my mum and herslf i thort this cud b the first step get her to stop following these models and follow women like mother Aisha and Sumaya RA
thnx for ur help sis it means alot may Allah reward you if i need more help il giv u a msg

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
as i said brother guide her. buy her islamic gifts like islamic books and tell her islamic storys. make her want to come not feel like she has to come.

when reading the quran, you have to truly believe it and enjoy it for it to have an effect on your life.

and all the best

~Yvette~