A Christian Approached me

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

:salam2:

I got a comments/invitation from a christian on my youtube channel. Here is what he wrote to me. '' Hey I want to let you know that I gave my life to Jesus last year and it has been amazing. Before that I was an atheist. I just wanted to send a word of hope and encouragement!''

What can I write back?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
lol, one thing, half of christians pretend to be converts [on internet], they think it will encourage people to convert to christianity :lol: :eek: DesPerAte!!
im not saying he is..... :s we dont now :salam2:

al-muslimah

Salam Alaycoum Bro..

I think step one is:-"BE freinds"..

- and the most important thing is to : let him know that ur HAPPY with islam and being muslim
- have religious conversations
-tell him the common things islam and christianity have
- later on ..tell him to read the quran
- give him some interesting articles to read like: (you could invite him to TTI)
10 reasons why jesus isnt god
10 reasons why prophet is a real prophet
the misconception thread (bro osman's thread:))
why islam is the true religion
>>>> science in the quran <<<<
the small and big signs of day of judjement
and much much more
-try when giving dawa, be so friendly
give short articles but with big meanings ( try to summerize the biiig articles)

hope my post helps :D

May allah reward you for your dawa inshallah bro..Good luck in all you do :)

walsalam

Edit: Tell him that we follow only one quran "One book" not like christiany, they have more than 50 books!!! and also tell him that our book hasn't change since it was revealed and will not changed because allah promised us that it won't..Subhanallah..our religion is great!

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Salam Alaycoum Bro..

I think step one is:-"BE freinds"..

- and the most important thing is to : let him know that ur HAPPY with islam
- have religious conversations
-tell him the common things islam and christianity have
- later on ..tell him to read the quran
- give him some interesting articles to read like: (you could invite him to TTI)
10 reasons why jesus isnt god
10 reasons why prophet is a real prophet
the misconception thread (bro osman's thread:))
why islam is the true religion
>>>> science in the quran <<<<
the small and big signs of day of judjement
and much much more
-try when giving dawa, be so friendly
give short articles but with big meanings ( try to summerize the biiig articles)

hope my post helps :D

May allah reward you for your dawa inshallah bro..Good luck in all you do :)

walsalam

Jazakah kheiran sister

liaa

tell him that u ar an happy muslim too, and that u felt very good discovering islam ! send him all blessings from a muslim, and then P.S. give him some threads from tti that talk about misconceptions in islam

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

Excellent advice from the above Sisters and Brothers. I agree with Sister Al-Muslimah's approach most of all. Let us know how it goes :) I had contact from someone on youtube who was very hateful about Islam and I tried to show him everything beautiful and fair about Islam but it seemed to fall on deaf ears. Any evidence I presented was shot down.... However, if the person that sent you a note has no preconceived misconceptions about Islam, you may be in for some decent discourse, Insha Allah :) Jazak Allahu Khair.

:wasalam:

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamu'alaikum
1. Tell him that a Muslim worships only to ONE GOD.
2. Tell him that in Islam Jesus, alaihi salam, is God's messenger. Jesus is not God or son of God.
3. Tell him that all prophets from Adam, alahi salam until Muhammad, salallahu alaihi wassalam brought the same message, it is TAWHEED (the ONENESS of GOD).
4. Tell him about the history of christianity, where in the beginning, Jesus, peace be upon him had neber been worshipped as God, or son of God, But later Jesus was "voted" to be divine at the Council of Nicea, in the era of Roman empire, means it is hundred years later after Jesus had taken to heaven.
5. Tell him that become a Muslim is the only way to safe you from the Hell fire.

a_brother

Make dua for us all