A day in the life of a niqabi in France

In bangladesh most students of art colleges are not religious minded, some of those are also atheist, whole day also busy with poets etc and they also have beard.this occurd a few years ago when an art college walk away near of dhaka university and he was beaten up by some political leaders whose were against islamic party.They thought that he is one of that islamic party and after medical report doctor report that he was a hindu.

lol.
I am sure most of people have heard about rabindranath tagore who was a big poet of indian side.He had very long beard,IF he were now alive then i dont know what would happend with him.

MuslimUmma22

:salam2: manshallah dear sisters adn brother may allah reward you for your patience and may allah accept from you all on this bless month amiin you are getting the reward by showing great example of islam is and by following the sunnah of prophet SAW you living example of islam..sister wearing niqab is not easy but may allah reward you patience amiin

:ma: :ma: :ma:
:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
In bangladesh most students of art colleges are not religious minded, some of those are also atheist, whole day also busy with poets etc and they also have beard.this occurd a few years ago when an art college walk away near of dhaka university and he was beaten up by some political leaders whose were against islamic party.They thought that he is one of that islamic party and after medical report doctor report that he was a hindu.

lol.
I am sure most of people have heard about rabindranath tagore who was a big poet of indian side.He had very long beard,IF he were now alive then i dont know what would happend with him.

yeah very true

And even the so called hindu priests, majority of them have beard. So its just ironic if they start hunting people with beard, or women with niqab or hijab. The problem is not much in asian countries, except for the fact that they are getting intimidations and ideologies from the crusaders of the west. Just look at Muslims countries like Tunisia, Morocco etc. where they would question if a man has beard or woman wearing niqab.

wa/salam

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister
Dear sister : Feel happpy Allah swt choosed you among many to be on his way. I know it is not easy at all .....I went through some of what you felt ...... i understand ......May Allah swt give us more faith and strength to continue on his way . I pray that every single moment you suffered for the sake of Allah fulls your scale on the day of judjment with good deeds. You are a great girl MashaAllah.:SMILY346:

ummyaniah

laugh at the ignorance

As Salaamu Alaikum
I regret to hear of these horror stories about niqaab,beards ect... however i live n the north part of the U.S where islam has grown to cover just about for every 10 people you may see 4 muslims in garments. There r many people who stare at me even at work where im the only musilm who work there and i wear niqaab fliped back only because it poses communication barrier to my patients, even some patients tell me im strange. I laugh. the funniset of all is the famous question" aret u hot" my favorite answer is [COLOR="red[COLOR="SeaGreen"]"]" no ppl make me hot, but do you ask nuns are they hot?"[/COLOR] most of them turn red. lol[/COLOR]

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
lol guys... if u think that u get weird looks for covering yourselves, dont worry! girls that wear short shorts and all that stuff... they get REALLY dirty looks! and people talk about them ALL the time!

it doesnt matter how u dress people are still gonna talk about u! it doesnt matter what u do, people are still going to disagree with u....

try living for yourself, try living for Allah (SWT) and noone and nothing else.

God Bless
Sweet Insanity

Shahzad

had i would have been in ur place, i would have replied to that man who shouted "WE ARE IN FRANCE HERE YOU KNOW", "*^%%^^6 off".

Such ppl dont need mercy. Just give them wat they deserve.

Its really good to hear sister, that u r acting firm on islam in "KAFIR WORLD". ALLAH will help u out.

In Quraan, ALLAH mentions that those who do good deeds, ALLAH will put their love in other hearts. So keep up with the good work.

I just read in news paper last night that ppl are really acting firm on islam in France.

:subhanallah:, where islamic military forces were asked to come back in 711-720 hijri by governor of that time i.e. center of france. ALLAH has started islam from right there after ages.

assalamu alaykum, hope you are all well!

I just wanted to share something i went trough the other day!

I was in the south of France for exams and the exams being over it was time to go back up north to my family.

I had to take the bus to go to the train station: in the bus there were 2 maroccan women sitting infront of me and they kept on turning to look at me. After about 10 min on the bus one finaly turned and sait here is a present and gave me a set of old prayer beads she got out of her bag. She then carryed on to say :"you are a very brave girl to were niqab here, you are a better muslim than we are because we do not cover our heads".
I said to her Allah alone knows what is in our hearts, and then their stop came and they had to get off.

On the train it was the usual stares and people saying "oh my god" and talking about me thinking i can not hear!

When i got to paris i had to take the metro rail from one station to the next .
I had a very heavy bad and was having a bad time with the stairs ! 5and my big flowing abaya hehe:hijabi: ) people just push and say get out of the way!!!

I got to one flight of stairs and was prefaring myself to try to get down without falling, a young white french boy said give me your bag with a big smile and took it down the stairs . Teir you go , he said with a warming smile and then carryed on where he was going ( i felt so happy that some people can be nice)

Not even 5 min after an middle aged man in a suit walked past and shouted to me : "WE ARE IN FRANCE HERE YOU KNOW" (i het that one trown at me at least 5 times a day when i have to go out)

After that I had to wait for my train and same old stares and comments over and over again!

Igot on my train and settled down waiting to go.
Then an anoucement on the high speaker: will the owner of a blue bag by the name of ******, repport amediatly to bla bla bla .....

IT WAS ME!!!! "we got a call saying this bag was suspisious" they said !

just a normal travel bag !

so they opened my bag and went trough all of my things!!
of course was not the bag that was suspisious!was me!!!

after that everybody was looking and whispering about theterroriste on the train !

I got home totaly wacked and confused about the whole day!

OnlyOne

MashaAllah sister, that is very brave of you! The majority of the people I know wouldn't do it, but you have a brave heart, may Allah reward you for your efforts to hold steadfast to the Sunnah to please our creator, Allah Subhaana wa Ta'ala. May Allah give you the best of this life and in the akhira. No good deed will go unnoticed on the Day of Judgment, even if it is the size of a mustard seed. May Allah reward you greatly for all of the struggles you go through!

SweetAmirah

lol guys... if u think that u get weird looks for covering yourselves, dont worry! girls that wear short shorts and all that stuff... they get REALLY dirty looks! and people talk about them ALL the time!

it doesnt matter how u dress people are still gonna talk about u! it doesnt matter what u do, people are still going to disagree with u....

try living for yourself, try living for Allah (SWT) and noone and nothing else.

God Bless
Sweet Insanity

I have agree with her on this one. I know it seems hard, but at least we are getting looks because we are following what we believe in, and do it out of modesty. The other girls get no respect!

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
""WE ARE IN FRANCE HERE YOU KNOW", "*^%%^^6 off"."

the first come back i thought of when i read that was "naaa really? dont worry bro, im not French, therefore i actually know geography"..

i dont care how old someone is... if they piss me off... i take the piss out of them... no not behind their back cas thats wrong... IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE...
thats why ive gotten two teachers fired so far!

never let people stand in the way of what u believe! CONFRUNT THEM!
Jihad man, it doesnt matter if its verbal... its still a war.. and u have the right to attack them with the same force theyre attcking u with! lol

God Bless
Sweet Insanity
(wow i truly am insane) lol

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
i dont care how old someone is... if they piss me off... i take the piss out of them... no not behind their back cas thats wrong... IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE...
thats why ive gotten two teachers fired so far!

Jihad man, it doesnt matter if its verbal... its still a war.. and u have the right to attack them with the same force theyre attcking u with! lol

God Bless
Sweet Insanity

:SMILY303:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Nah I dont think you're insane, when everything you put just then was perfectly sane :rolleyes:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Reminds me of the hadeeth that indicates that in latter times, sticking to the sunnah will be like holding onto hot embers...

When the Prophet (peace be upon him) was asked about the verse, "O you who believe! Take care of your own selves. If you follow right guidance, no harm can come to you from those who err" (al-Maidah 105), he said, "Nay indeed, order good and forbid evil until you see stinginess being obeyed, and desires being followed, and this world preferred [over the next], and each person being deluded by his own opinions. Then take care of yourself and leave the common people. For indeed, after you there will be days of patience, where patience will be like holding on to glowing embers. Whoever is able to do this will have the reward of fifty people that do like him." They asked, "O Messenger of Allah, the reward of fifty of them?" He replied, "The reward of fifty of you" [Recorded by al-Tirmidhi and Abu Dawud with a weak chain but it has supporting evidence. Al-Albani calls it sahih. See al-Sahiha, #957]​

See this thread.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
assalamu alaykum, hope you are all well!

I just wanted to share something i went trough the other day!

I was in the south of France for exams and the exams being over it was time to go back up north to my family.

I had to take the bus to go to the train station: in the bus there were 2 maroccan women sitting infront of me and they kept on turning to look at me. After about 10 min on the bus one finaly turned and sait here is a present and gave me a set of old prayer beads she got out of her bag. She then carryed on to say :"you are a very brave girl to were niqab here, you are a better muslim than we are because we do not cover our heads".
I said to her Allah alone knows what is in our hearts, and then their stop came and they had to get off.

On the train it was the usual stares and people saying "oh my god" and talking about me thinking i can not hear!

When i got to paris i had to take the metro rail from one station to the next .
I had a very heavy bad and was having a bad time with the stairs ! 5and my big flowing abaya hehe:hijabi: ) people just push and say get out of the way!!!

I got to one flight of stairs and was prefaring myself to try to get down without falling, a young white french boy said give me your bag with a big smile and took it down the stairs . Teir you go , he said with a warming smile and then carryed on where he was going ( i felt so happy that some people can be nice)

Not even 5 min after an middle aged man in a suit walked past and shouted to me : "WE ARE IN FRANCE HERE YOU KNOW" (i het that one trown at me at least 5 times a day when i have to go out)

After that I had to wait for my train and same old stares and comments over and over again!

Igot on my train and settled down waiting to go.
Then an anoucement on the high speaker: will the owner of a blue bag by the name of ******, repport amediatly to bla bla bla .....

IT WAS ME!!!! "we got a call saying this bag was suspisious" they said !

just a normal travel bag !

so they opened my bag and went trough all of my things!!
of course was not the bag that was suspisious!was me!!!

after that everybody was looking and whispering about theterroriste on the train !

I got home totaly wacked and confused about the whole day!

:salam2:
:ma:
sister that just shows us how strong you'r Emaan is :ma:
The most important thing to remember is that Allah is with you all the time so dont be scared.

You just gave so many people the strength to go through their tough time as muslims
you made my day.
:ma: