A FEW QUESTIONS?????

adeelah

:tti_sister:HOW DO I FIND A MOSQUE TO ATTEND IF MY PARENTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS??

HOW DO I FIND A HUSBAND???AND IS THERE ANYONE HERE WILLING TO HELP ME OR KNOW SOME ONE LOOKING FOR A WIFE ( I WILL BE 18 IN 3 YRS)??????

WHAT AGE DO YOU GET MARRIED???

I LIVE IN NEW YORK ANY MUSLIMS HERE THAT LIVE IN NEW YORK????

WHERE DO I GET A NIQAB AND HIJABS ( I CURRENTLY MAKE MY OWN)??????

Mumin01

I suggest you tell your parents in one way or another that you are a muslim

Allah knows best

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:tti_sister:HOW DO I FIND A MOSQUE TO ATTEND IF MY PARENTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS??

HOW DO I FIND A HUSBAND???AND IS THERE ANYONE HERE WILLING TO HELP ME OR KNOW SOME ONE LOOKING FOR A WIFE ( I WILL BE 18 IN 3 YRS)??????

WHAT AGE DO YOU GET MARRIED???

I LIVE IN NEW YORK ANY MUSLIMS HERE THAT LIVE IN NEW YORK????

WHERE DO I GET A NIQAB AND HIJABS ( I CURRENTLY MAKE MY OWN)??????

First do your parents know your muslim because you did not mention they did not know you just said that there are not?

As far as the mosque you can go to your local Islamic center. You should be able to locate that in the phonebook.

I noticed you are only 15 you should probably reconsidering marring right now and focus on your high school studies and they when you are eighteen reconsider marriage.

You can get hijabs for ebay, 411 hijabs, you can google islamic clothing and hijabs and come up with alot of responses.

Astagfirllah sorry everyone my hand hit hadith by mistake. I apologise this is obviously not hadith. :)
Inshallah this helps Sister
Salam Amirah80
:hearts:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
agree

First do your parents know your muslim because you did not mention they did not know you just said that there are not?

As far as the mosque you can go to your local Islamic center. You should be able to locate that in the phonebook.

I noticed you are only 15 you should probably reconsidering marring right now and focus on your high school studies and they when you are eighteen reconsider marriage.

You can get hijabs for ebay, 411 hijabs, you can google islamic clothing and hijabs and come up with alot of responses.

Astagfirllah sorry everyone my hand hit hadith by mistake. I apologise this is obviously not hadith. :)
Inshallah this helps Sister
Salam Amirah80
:hearts:

i agree with you sister amirah80:)

adeelah

BUT....

when i got some islamic books
my father trashed them but i manage to hide some including the quran
he would not give a positive response
he would lecture me,take away all my previlidges, punish me
so now what do i do? i can't tell them????

GAZIJA

Staff member
when i got some islamic books
my father trashed them but i manage to hide some including the quran
he would not give a positive response
he would lecture me,take away all my previlidges, punish me
so now what do i do? i can't tell them????

esselamu Aleikum dear sister

well, if your parents are against your choice you should hide it for some time. wait for the better time to talk to them about it.

you can find masjid here: www.islamicfinder.org may Allah help you!! weselam

helpinghumanity

Assalam-o- alaikum sister.........

i am so sad to hear your current home situation......i would like to give only one suggestion that try to take every step with patience........

I live in New York.......precisely in Queens, and Manhattan is my second place........i go to City College of NewYork, which is in Uptown Manhattan........

Regarding Mosque......

There are many mosques in Newyork.........Both for men and women..........
If you can give me your address via PM..(Personal Message) or just write here.....then i would be in a better situation to help you out.........

So kindly let me know ur address so that i can better assist you

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:wasalam:

sister i advice u to tell an own sister of urs if she is kind...i personall dont know when i will marry...it will b took place when i meet a good sister who wanna live with me, and when im ready in terms of money too inshaALLAH...

u seems a v patient sister inshaALLAH...keep it up...i ill remember u in my duas inshaALLAH...with every hardship, comes ease...

recite Quran often and never obey ANY one against islam...be caring to ur parents...inshaALLAH everything will be ok soon...

wassalam

-bother IbnAdam-

saffanah

speak good or silent
Assalamu'alaikum
Sister Adeellah, glad to have you here as our sister in Islam.
It must be hard to live among the non-muslim parents, but believe what Allah have said that with every hardship, comes ease.

I'm sorry I live far away from you, but I hope there are sisters here from New York who will be your friends and support you.

You're in my dua, sister.