A Great Advice

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Salaam aleikum

I just want to share this with everyone who is going through difficulties in life or for anyone who feels sad...May it be a reminder for us ....

Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said: and know that what has befallen you was not going to miss you, and that which missed you was not meant to befall you.

He also said: strive for that which will benefit you, seek help from Allah, do not be weak, and do not say: If I had done such and such, the situation would be such and such. But say: Allah has decreed and what He wishes, He does.

He also stated: every matter that Allah decrees for His slave is better for him.

Allah (SWT) tells us, "And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows best but you do not know." (Qur'an 2:216).

Another hadith: the best form of worship is to wait (patiently) for a happy outcome.

Allah tells us, "And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will mae his matter easy for him." (Qur'an 65:4).

Do not be sad: seek forgiveness from Allah often, for your Lord is oft-forgiving......

"Noah said to them: ask forgiveness from your Lord;verily, He is Oft-Forgiving. He will send rain to you in abundance; and give you increase in wealth and children; and b
estow on you gardens; and bestow on you rivers." (Qur'an 71: 10-12).

Prophet Muhammed (SAW) said, Whosoever seeks forgiveness (from Allah) often, then Allah makes for him a good ending for every matter of concern and provides for him a way out of every tight situation."

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." (Qur'an 13:28)

All great advice from the "Don't Be Sad book......

Don't be Sad
[yt]ewVbHHx_yB4[/yt]

Life is a test

This is a short lecture for anyone who is sad,or going through a test...

[vg]-6455819371185248621&q[/vg]

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler
:salam2:

:jazaak: I read the first part of that book then my sister usurped it lol :) No I let her borrow it, InshaAllah I am going to buy another one because she likes it a lot.

Anyway, MashaAllah that was beautiful, May Allah grant you Jannatul Firdous and reward you greatly in this life as well as the hereafter Ameen!

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
mashaAllah that was so beautiful:)
jazakaAllahu khaiyr for sharing
May Allah reward you with good

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
jazaak Allah khair

in bad times, these words work like 'giving a glass of cold water to a thirsty man in a hot summer desert'

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my sister Aisha

MashaAllah this is so beneficial. JazakiAllahu khair for providing.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

halah

Wa alikum asslam

I'm really in need for such reminder today so may Allah reward you dear Sis.:)

ayesha_r

Muslimah
thank you for sharing it dear sister
it brought be so much hope
thank you
May ALLAH bless you andMay ALLAH grant you and all of us janat ul firdous.Ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicom dear sister Aisha

Mashallah dear sister for sharing these beautiful and wondefull advices.Yes SubahnAllah,we should not be sad becasue Allah is always there!!!!!:tti_sister:

Jazzak Allah khair sister for sharing with us.:hearts:

May Allah reword you

abulzan07

MashAllah great reminder.......I am going thru tuf times but it put my motivation on top now and faith so high now tht i can face anything and will say Allahamdullilah on every occasion.....jazahkAllah Khair for sharing

fada_all

salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir sister 4 sharing this important advice for us , may allah reward you with aljannah and all muslims

annettealim

thanks for these videos,really enjoyed watching them,they were thought provoking,,,,words of wisdom,,asalam,alaikum aisha,annette alim