A huge warning to you and me.......

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Brothers and sisters I do not have much time to write an article about it, but just wanted to share a picture with you.

Haiti-Presidential-Palace-quake.jpg

Look at it carefully. Its the Presidential Palace of Haiti where the Earthquake came recently. It came around 1700 hrs in Haiti time.

Below is the Palace before earthquake and above it after. La Hawlawala Quwwata Illa Billah!

Is it not a warning for us? Allah (subuhaanahu wata'ala) says in Quran, in Surah al-A'raf (The Heights), Verse Number 4, "How many towns have We destroyed (for their sins)? Our punishment took them on a sudden by night or while they slept for their afternoon rest. "

SUBUHAANALLAH!!

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brother,

JazakAllahu Khayr for sharing.

In Voodoo which is practised by many of Haitians, they believ in one Supreme God.

But, they use Spirits of their Pious ancestors to reach/communicate to this One God.
These spirits are in reality Shayateen among the Jinns.

How many of "Muslim" 'Aamil and Baba's (read Magicians) do the same thing.

A casual look at the classifieds section of urdu newspapers in India (even english nowadays) would reveal how many Baba's are out there to solve all our Problems from Love to Business to Marriage.

Its really ironic that when Voodoo practitioners do it, they are called "Devil Worshippers", while these Baba's have "special Powers"??!!

In reality, both of them are doing same the thing, Magic.

:wasalam: