"Doctor,my child has just swallowed my ballpoint pen."
"I'll come at once."
"What can I do until you arrive,doctor?"
"Use a pencil." :)

I have found it funny.Hope you enjoy...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Welcome to our family....:hearts:and May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere:shake:

BY THE WAY...YOUR COMEDY WAS SOOO FUNNY:lol::lol:

FEE AMAILLAH

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Once Santa Singh, the psychiatrist, met a friend and exclaimed, "I heard you are dead."

But you see I'm alive, smiled the friend.

Impossible, said Santa Singh. The man who told me is much more reliable than you.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
One Singh was enjoying the sun at the beach in America . A lady came asked him, "Are you relaxing?" Singh answered, " No, I am Banta Singh."

Another guy came and asked him the same question. Singh answered, "No No Me Banta Singh!"
Third one came and asked him the same question again. Singh was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.

While walking he saw another Singh soaking in the sun. He went up to him and asked, "Are you Relaxing?" The other Singh was a lot more educated and answered, "Yes, I am relaxing."
The Singh slapped him on his face and said, Stupid, idiot. Everyone is looking for you and u r sitting overhere.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Santa to his wife: years ago u had a figure like coke bottle.

Jeeto: yes darling i still do, only differnece is earlier it was 300ml now it's 1.5 ltr.

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Sardar is in a dissection class of cockroach. He cuts its 1 leg, and says, "walk", it walks.
He cuts 2nd and 3rd legs and said, "walk" , it walks.
He cuts all the legs and said, "walk...." Finally he wrote the conclusion.. ....
....... "after all the legs of a cockroach are cut - it be comes deaf......"

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
Interviewar: what s ur qualification?
Sardarji : Sir I am Ph.d.
Interviewar : what do u mean by Ph.d?
Sardarji : (smiling) PASSED HIGHSCHOOL with DIFFICULTY.. ..

JenGiove

Jeeto: yes darling i still do, only differnece is earlier it was 300ml now it's 1.5 ltr.

Now THAT was funny! I started laughing and then my 2 year old son did!

Thanx!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

jazakallah khair
salaamu' alaykum.A joke from a newcomer:) :

-On the telephone:
"Doctor,my child has just swallowed my ballpoint pen."
"I'll come at once."
"What can I do until you arrive,doctor?"
"Use a pencil." :)

I have found it funny.Hope you enjoy...

lolzz:p

Once Santa Singh, the psychiatrist, met a friend and exclaimed, "I heard you are dead."

But you see I'm alive, smiled the friend.

Impossible, said Santa Singh. The man who told me is much more reliable than you.

One Singh was enjoying the sun at the beach in America . A lady came asked him, "Are you relaxing?" Singh answered, " No, I am Banta Singh."

Another guy came and asked him the same question. Singh answered, "No No Me Banta Singh!"
Third one came and asked him the same question again. Singh was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place.

While walking he saw another Singh soaking in the sun. He went up to him and asked, "Are you Relaxing?" The other Singh was a lot more educated and answered, "Yes, I am relaxing."
The Singh slapped him on his face and said, Stupid, idiot. Everyone is looking for you and u r sitting overhere.

WHoa!!:SMILY303:

:lol:
Sardar is in a dissection class of cockroach. He cuts its 1 leg, and says, "walk", it walks.
He cuts 2nd and 3rd legs and said, "walk" , it walks.
He cuts all the legs and said, "walk...." Finally he wrote the conclusion.. ....
....... "after all the legs of a cockroach are cut - it be comes deaf......"

perfect!! this really made me laugh :p

ansari

STRANGER...
husband aur wife park mein baithe chips kha rahe the
wife(sharma kar):aap kya dekh rahi hain
husband :kam kha moti
103769.gif