A little girl named Al-Bara'ah

Hassana

assalamun alaikum
I belief Allah has a reason for everything He made us pass through, this is really a test of iman. may Allah give her sound health, forgive the parents and grant them Jennah ameen.

DanyalSAC

Her voice is amazing - what is she reciting in the 1st and 3rd videos? I don't have a very well trained ear but it sounds like the same surrah?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
MashaAllah.... What a beautiful voice, and what a beautiful character.
She is truely an angel. :ma:
May Allah have mercy on her and grant her Jannah Al-Firdous in the hereafter. Ameen!
:wasalam:

iyyanah

its touched me....

MASHA ALLAH!!!! since i know this story i always listening to her.. its really touched me .. May our Almighty Allah grant her the paradise with her parents .:tti_sister:

tabuzbr

No one except Allah the Almighty knows whts best for her but indeed Allah has taught all us Muslims an important lesson thru her .may Allah show us all the right path of gratitude and ibadah ameen

noor aldeen

:salam2::ma:May Allaah gives strengths to this extraordinary little girl. Make her become one of the occupants of Jannah. Ameen.

jaza; allah kerin

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
subhanallah,what a girl!
May Allah ease things for her and grant jannatul firdaus to her parents.
Subhanallah this story is like an anti dote for worldly desires.Such an amazing display of sabr at such a small age.I am speechless.What is her condition as of lately?
:wasalam:
JazakAllah khayr for sharing akhi.

Yunus Shaikh

"Innallah maa as sabireen" Allah always with the one who have patience may allah reward her with janntul firdouse and bless her parents for having such a beautiful duaghter who help them to reach jannah amin

elysetexel

Jazakallah kairan for sharing. I hope she will be better, Iam toughted by this little girl. Allah knows best.

Salaam

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
I don't know what kind a way to express myself after watching this story..:-( but Truly, I couldn't resist this deep sadness that makes me tear up to the max..Subhan Allah...!!

essan

ASSALAMOUALAIKUM

MAY ALLAH CURE HER TRUELY THIS IS VERY TOUCHING. MAY ALLAH BLESSING BE ON THAT LITTLE GIRL.