A new Muslim!

Salam alaikom. I am a new revert to Islam and I could not be more happy!! Alhumdulilah I was able to say Shahade during Ramadan this year. It was the happiest day of my life. I lived in Myrle Beach, SC where there are not many Muslims but the community welcomed me with open arms. I have never felt as loved as I did when I was with them. Now I live in MD and I have found many wonderful brothers and sisters here also.

Before I found Islam I was just drifting through life not really feeling complete. But now I feel like a brand new person. each morning when I wake to pray Fajr I wake with a smile. My favorite times of the day are the time when I can stop what I'm doing and submit myself to Allah in prayer. :salah:

Insha Allah I will make many more friends on her that can teach me more about Islam. Any websites that anyone can post for me or even email to me would be wonderful, masha Allah. My email is And any sisters that live in Baltimore or Towson that would love to get together sometime, insha Allah, that would be great! :hijabi:

Mikaeel

Alhamdulillah!

I am blessed to read of your recent reversion to Islam. I entered this forum looking for something to bring a smile to my face and Allah guided me to your message.

Jazakallahu khayran.

hager

welcome...

:salam2::salam2:
welcome in islam
we're here ur family...
i'm sosoos proud of u...
here u're some websites:
sure..
www.turntoislam.com

if u wants more,plzzzzzzzzzz,let me know
welcome in islam again
:wasalam:

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
Asalamu aleikom w rahmatullah w brakatu

Ma sha Allah Alah bless u all.Just i have to say sister hajar barak Alah fik for your intention may Allah reward u..in sha Allah.But we must be very careful with this sites for exemple:
http://www.answering-islam.org is anti islamic site atentionn-Here's yet another extract from a false convert story aimed at spreading misinformation about Islaam.

As I started thinking about my life and the Quran, I realized all Muslims, even the prophet Muhammad, would go to Hell for certain sins they committed in their lifetime.

This is a common ploy of the Christian Missionaries. They first inform gullible victims that Jesus (God) is Love and just by believing in the Crucifixion, you will be assured of Paradise. Whereas the concept of God in Islaam is so harsh that no one will be spared from Hell and that even Prophet Muhammad (saw) was not sure of where he would end up. For this purpose they quote an ayat of the Qur'aan out of context. Here there have gone a step further by saying that even our beloved Prophet (saw) would have to go through hell. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Anti Islaamic Sites under misleading names

http://www.islamworld.net/

This is not a website in the true sense but rather a links page and an excellent one at that. That the site owner has spent a lot of time in researching the net for good material is evident from the huge no of links put up here. Also the links lead to content which are among the best on the net. Plus all the links are neatly categorized. Some of the links are dead due to the fact the sites to which the page links no longer exist

http://talkislam.com This site is best visited for its Islaamic quotes. If you wish to send Islamic SMS one liners then this is the site for you. It’s full of meaningful verses from the Qur’aan, poignant ahadeeth and quotes from the salaf and classical scholars. It also features a good online list of Muslim baby names with meanings along with names in Persian and Turkish
There is onsite shopping with a vast range of items from Books to toys and Bukhoor (incense)
Best feature: That would have to be the Islamic quote and names sections

What it lacks/ What could be added: Many of the quotes are unknown. Besides there is a lot that could be added Islaamically speaking and going by the name of the site but the site apparently is not aiming for any of those.

http://www.islamicgarden.com/ simple little website that covers the basics in Islam with a wide range of topics from Hijra to women’s issues. Each topic has a short introduction and the site owner has added a book to buy that will explain that topic in more detail. There are some good reviews of books on learning Arabic.
There is a good section on depression which is prevalent in our societies today. There is also a section that teaches you how to build an Islamic Web-Site and another on Inspirational true stories
Best feature: The section on depression is informative .and the poetry section has some original poems
What it lacks/ What could be added: More content added to each topic would add to the appeal of this small offering to the average Muslim surfer.

i dont have knowlege abaut another site u give us..but in sha Allah we wel see them and if this site not good..we wel delete it.

May Allah keep us to the right path
:tti_sister:

zakariya

salam alaikum awrahmayulahi wabarakatuhu
welcome to ummahtul islam and TTI
i hope u will gat here more good bro and sisters
inshaa allah the people of here was good thay open ams muslim or not muslim
i never seen in my live like these bro or sis in here
so i wishing u good look and be or batter tham
salam

salahdin

Asalama aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu my sister in ISLAM. QURAN EXPLORER THAT A NICE SITE WITH TRANSLATION OF THE HOLY QURAN IN ENGLISH(AUDIO) YOU WILL FIND IT BENEFICIAL.MAY ALLAH MAKE EASY FOR YOU AMIN.Asalama aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatu

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam

congratulations for your coming to Islam and many welcome to TTI

looking forward to reading your conversion story.

BuSrA

i would love to be your sister inshALLAH !!!! and i have a friend in Baltimore also who was jew and now Muslim mashallah !!! :)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalam-o-alikum,
Welcome our new Muslimah sister and our new Muslim brother Wojtek.
I pray that Allah give you good health and help you become a good Muslim, and in the life hereafter give you Jannah where we all will live. InshAllah.
Wassalam.

anglelight11

thank Allah, do you know Allah love you! do you know why? Because show to you the right way of life... you are lucky sister and it is a greatest moments in our life when believed we are just slaves for Allah and felling proud when realized that Allah take care about us...THIS IS REALLY HAPPY FEELING in our life