A new muslima from France

lilicantin

Salam everyone, so glad I have found this forum. Cant wait to read and share my experience as a new convert inchallah...:hijabi:

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:
bienvenue sur ce site, enjoy ur stay, et qu´Allah te bénisse .

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister
Welcome to TTI. We are one family out here, all brothers and sisters. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bless you and your family and keep you in the path of Righteousness always.
wa/salam

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sister,

MashaAllah.
Welcome to the Family!
InshaAllah, you'll enjoy your stay here and benefit from it.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.

OmarTheFrench

Salut ma soeurette ;)

Tu n'es pas seul,on est de plus en plus à trouver le chemin d'Allah, tu n'es pas seul ne l'oublies jamais.

najbc

:SMILY206: Bonjour sister, Cave? Je m'apple najma. welcome. Alvoir, I thinl that is how you say bye.

misalat

:salam2: sister,
:ma:
welcome to TTI family ...
am sure you will enjoy your stay here and learn quite alot.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Welcome to Islam and to the forum dear sister. Hope you will find your stay here beneficial. May Allah streangthen our faith and give us all the courage to follow his will.

Take care,
Ma'assalamu-alaikum

qadra-sagal

Masha-Allah.
May the peace of Allah be on you.
May u get all the success in ur life insha allah
I hope you will enjoy being a part of dis website. Please don't forget to share your story with us jezakallah khery.

annakarenina

assalamun aleykum welcome
I am ayşegül,I am from turkey,,and I found this website today,and I liked it very much..This year I will start üniversity and I study franszca,,namely my all lesson will be françis.. I want to talk you if you want:) I will be glad if you answer me,,thanx very much