A NEW SISTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

faraasha

Asslam allacum,:shymuslima1:please exscuse my spellings im a new sister.:shymuslima1:

i am very much lost at the moment,
:tti_sister:
i married soon after my conversion but we are going through a divorce at the moment, i wasnt treated as i should have been.i wont go into details too much but i couldnt stay and i know its frowned upon to divorce but it was for the best,i hope allah can guide us both and give us both a happy life, for he knows best. i dont really know what to do as far as my religion is concerned i converted for my husband and now we are no longer going to be 2gether i decided i still want to be muslim,but i have no support where i am.i found this site marshalla and inshalla it will help me,i am surrounded by friends and family when ever i want but yet i am still alone. :SMILY176:

i am from a mixed race background dad is blk an mum white,both are christians well mums greek protestant.so as you can imagine the path i chose was a shock,i havnt told them about my name change yet,that might be too much at the moment for them, it was alythia,i was going to keep it as that and i have done since converting but i guess i want to move on from my kaffa days as much as possible.

i just pray that allah will guide me inshalla as i am very lost right now,i mean i can manage a few things alone but now i am not with my husband i have no one to guide me with certain things,i am finding it hard to pray without him.as most times i could recite in my head as he did out loud.i wish we didnt have to divorce but i had to leave him.i feel awful everyday.i dont have any muslim friends around so its hard,so very hard. i cry everyday for i love my religion but am lost and i love my husband but unfortunatly i cant cope with his temper.i wont say much more than this as i dont want to appear as if i am backbiting anyone. so please may allah guide us both and i pray his deen strengthens daily and i pray to allah for guidance to be given to me. i pray he sends me in the right direction.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
:salam2:

May Allah bless you my sister and keep you in His protection.May Allah finish urs sufferings.Prayers of all muslim bro and sisters are with you....

You are welcome to ask any kind of help regarding ISLAM.masAllah that you are still adhered to this beautiful message of Allah.

with lot of PRayers and respect

arabiantxn

:salam2: my dear sister i would first like to remind you that we all are your family . 2ndly welcome you to turntoislam.com .I feel your pain i can only imagine. I also would like to apologies to you for the miss treatment you had experienced in your relationship with a Muslim and May Allah do what’s best for you .To address your 2nd point you don’t have to know Arabic to pray all you have to do is have the intention of doing it correctly and you can simply perform the rites . (once you learn a little of Arabic/quran you can then start praying in Arabic). That said I am pretty definite that you most likely will have a mosque in the place were you live and you don’t need to have am id or permit to go to one trust me you can just walk in and people will take you for who you are and welcome you . Also their might be some one who is locally from your place were on this forum. Please feel free to vist us when ever you want or feel down and also don’t forget to visit the sisters section.
Jazak allah khair
arabiantxn

http://www.islamicfinder.org/

hambaAllah

welcome sis :))))

:bismillah:
:salam2: sis
Pls dear sis i pray u be strong :SMILY23:,,Allah is with those whose are patient whatever befalls them,, for i believe its a test for u/us and ur believe in Allah swt.
Bro Islamicfajr link
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1597

and on main page of Turntotislam at lower right hand there a link for how to pray too

http://understandquran.com/ramadan_sc_eng.html
this site teaches u how to recite the most coomon juz amma with wordforword translation so u have better understanding of what ur reciting.It topic concern daily prayers,, wudhu and so on....

hope this will be of help for u to get closer to Allah and i pray that all will run smoothly for u,, :inshallah:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Masha Allaah it's good to know that you still want to be with the truth despite the divorce. Everything happens for a reason Tawakkal MinAllaah and I commend you for being strong May Allaah swt make you stronger and steadfast to the deen ameen. If you have noone to turn to, we are always here online Insha Allaah. You are not alone in that state, I myself have problems but Alhamdulillaah with Allaah swt's mercy He makes me strong and patient. Sis, I also pray for your partner that he may find patience in his heart. If he changes for the better for good, I pray that he still be your husband. If not, Insha Allaah a pious and gentle man would come soon ameen. May Allaah swt bless you and our sisters here ameen.

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: Dear sister, be welcome.I see you are having too much pain and i would like to help you.Keep your faith in Allah and he won't deceive you.As a revert sister i know what you're going trhough with your family(after my conversion 12 years ago my parents would'nt like to see me no longer) They used to say that I was a shame.My dad died during this Ramadan and I wasn't allowed to hold him in my arms .Don't let it down with your family ,maybe it would take some time but I'm sure they will accept insh'Allah your Islam.Be sure sister that you have a sister in Islam in me and that I love you FILLah. :tti_sister:

ummizzy

Sister, As salaamu alaikum
Welcome to Islam.

Allah tests us with out health, wealth and family.

Right now you are being tested by Allah. Please remain patient and seek out all possible means to learn about Islam. Go to your local masjid and meet up with sisters there. Inshaallah He will strengthen you and increase your eeman.

I wil be making dua for you!

As salaamu alaikum
UmmIzzy

Marwa17

Salamu Alikum sister...welcome to this forum...inshallah, you will be able to benfit from it as much as we all have...Remember, Allah is always with you in happy and sad times...rest your faith in him...inshallah, everything will work out...

Qabi786

:salam2: sister, subhanAllah is really good 2hear of ur change. cant begin to imagine how hard it must be for u, with a family of different religun 4 you 2take such a big step, but remember Allah is with u and it was by his will u came 2 islam alhamdulillah its a blessing, do not be discouraged. put ur trust and faith in Allah through good times and difficult, for He is with u all the tym. may Allah make ur path easy inshAllah, as sum1 said above we are all ur family and if u are ever in need of anything plz dont hesitate 2contact me, ill be more than happy 2 help u inshAllah :blackhijab: . sister there is a hadith that says "Seek help in patience and Salah (prayer). Truly! Allah is with the patient." - sister ask Allah for patience, 2strengthen ur imaan and to guide u down the right path inshAllah. my Dua'as are with u always and agen if ur in need of info or ANYTHING please dont hesitate 2contact me. inshAllah may Allah give u strength and guide u down the right path.
ur sister in Islam - sister Amina
:wasalam:

azlina_sam

Assalamualaikum,

Dear sister,

This is a test for you from Allah.. Be strong my dear sister.. We shall pray for your wellbeing.. :)

:muslim_child:

Wassalam
Azlina Sam

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
:salam2: Sister!

Allah tests us with family and wealth.He never deserts anyone.He is nearer to us than our own jugular vein.His tests are temporary.Once you suceed, He rewards you.Your test is great.Look towards Allah for help and guidance.Only He can heal your wounds.It oftenly happens that we forget Allah in our good times.That is wrong.Remember Him at every moment and thank him.Indulge in Goodness and rely only on Allah.He is your refuge for this time and forever. We cannot deny his favours.Sometimes, Satan suceeds in deceving us.We must be steadfast and look towards Allah, alone.I'm not saying forget everything else. Just look at your heart.Your patience will benefit you.Remeber suffering+patience+faith= Heaven.Allah will reward you, InshAllah! Just let go off misunderstandings or misconceptions and follow Islam so that you may suceed.Remember, only Allah will reward you.We are nothing but what He has made us and what he has given us.May Allah ease your path.Even the Holy Prophet said that Allah forgives a Muslim somes of his sins even if he maybe poked by a needle.Angel Gabriel once said to Holy Prophet:"Allah has given me to count star in the sky, every fish in the sea etc but there is one thing which becomes impossible for me to count" The Holy Prophet questioned what was that.Angel Gabriel answered "When one of your follower recites Salam unto you, it becomes impossible for me to count the Allah's blessings on that reciter" SubhanAllah!May Allah protect us and guide us against every evil and grant staedastness in our hearts , Ameen!!

abdwooody3

i feel your pain,a lonelly brother

sister i feel your pain i'm kind of going thru the same thing,my wife left me for a kafer and is not muslim.i became muslim she didn't. i luv her but i'm trying to learn to luv ALLAH and in doing so my LORD has tested me with what i luv.so i've asked my LORD to send me a good muslim wife,because HE said we all will be tested and after hardship HE'll reward you with two ease.may ALLAH make it easy on us!

Hannah123

One Truth
Salam Sister

Dear Sister in the Truth, Before i reverted to Islam i was married to a man with a very bad temper. And even though i wasn't Muslim i still didn't believe in divorce. But we have to trust in Allah and know that nothing in this world happens if it's not Allahs will. congratulations on continuing your journey on this Straight Path of Islam. Don't lose your imam, keep praying and listening to the world around you. Enjoy the beauty Allah has blessed us with. May Allah continue to guide you and have mercy on you sister. Please don't hesistate to ask anything. With love for the sake of Allah.
Hannah
:wasalam:

faiz_fauzi

Go to the local masjid.Get togather with the sisters over there and ask them to help u to perform the solah correctly.And remember always perform ur DUA and pray a lot.InsyaALLAH HE will guide u to the right path.I will pray for ur happiness,In fact all of us will pray for u my dear sister.

MubarekMuslimah

salaams sister fareesha

I feel for you sister and please note that I , and everyone else here is your sister/brother. I know it must be hard to comprehend that as we are just words on your computer screen, but it is true - Allah swt has put love for each other between our hearts and we are here to help and support you. I am a revert too sister and know some of your struggles and confusion. Private message me sister, as if I am in same area as you I would like to help you in some way, if not then I lend my ears and my shoulder for you whenever you need - all you have to do is ask, I am here to help you insha'allah.

Salaams, my love and du'a

Layla xxxxxxxx

shaz_1999

salamz sis I am 4rm England 2 not 2far 4rm u and so if u need someone to lean I am here for you I will try and help u in any way I can just send me a private message.
I am here if u need me

barkatullah

Asslam allacum,:shymuslima1:please exscuse my spellings im a new sister.:shymuslima1:

i married soon after my conversion but we are going through a divorce at the moment, i wasnt treated as i should have been.i wont go into details much but i couldnt stay and i know its frowned upon to divorce but it was for the best,i hope allah can guide us both and give us both a happy life, for he knows best. i dont really know what to do as far as my religion is concerned i converted for my husband and now we are no longer going to be 2gether i decided i still want to be muslim,but i have no support where i am.i found this site marshalla and inshalla it will help me,i am surrounded by friends and family when ever i want but yet i am still alone. :SMILY176:

i am from a mixed race background dad is blk an mum white,both are christians well mums greek protestant.so as you can imagine the path i chose was a shock,i havnt told them about my name change yet,that might be too much at the moment for them, it was alythia,i was going to keep it as that and i have done since converting but i guess i want to move on from my kaffa days as much as possible.

i just pray that allah will guide me inshalla as i am very lost right now,i mean i can manage a few things alone but now i am not with my husband i have no one to guide me with certain things,i am finding it hard to pray without him.as most times i could recite in my head as he did out loud.i wish we didnt have to divorce but i had to leave him.i feel awful everyday.i dont have any muslim friends around so its hard,so very hard. i cry everyday for i love my religion but am lost and i love my husband but unfortunatly i cant cope with his temper.i wont say much more than this as i dont want to appear as if i am backbiting anyone. so please may allah guide us both and i pray his deen strengthens daily and i pray to allah for guidance to be given to me. i pray he sends me in the right direction.[/

:salam2: my name is mohammd barkatullah. i m 18 yrs old living in kolkata india i would love to be your friend. i know i m young but i understand what friendship is?

Agrzam

salam

:astag: make from any hard easy and open all close doors for you.

i married soon after my conversion but we are going through a divorce at the moment, i wasnt treated as i should have been.i wont go into details too much but i couldnt stay and i know its frowned upon to divorce but it was for the best,i hope allah can guide us both and give us both a happy life, for he knows best. i dont really know what to do as far as my religion is concerned i converted for my husband and now we are no longer going to be 2gether i decided i still want to be muslim,but i have no support where i am.i found this site marshalla and inshalla it will help me,i am surrounded by friends and family when ever i want but yet i am still alone. :SMILY176:

i just pray that allah will guide me inshalla as i am very lost right now,i mean i can manage a few things alone but now i am not with my husband i have no one to guide me with certain things,i am finding it hard to pray without him.as most times i could recite in my head as he did out loud.i wish we didnt have to divorce but i had to leave him.i feel awful everyday.i dont have any muslim friends around so its hard,so very hard. i cry everyday for i love my religion but am lost and i love my husband but unfortunatly i cant cope with his temper.i wont say much more than this as i dont want to appear as if i am backbiting anyone. so please may allah guide us both and i pray his deen strengthens daily and i pray to allah for guidance to be given to me. i pray he sends me in the right direction.

Eyez-only

Bismillah!
Sister I make sincere Duaa that Allah make things easy for you and make you steadfast in our deen. If you feel that you need to exchange messages or just talk please feel free to message me or any other sister in the forum and we will be more than happy to help you to the best of our abilities. Sister remember that you're never alone, even when you feel lonely because Allah is always with the righteous and he is the best provider and guide.
May Allah continue to fill your heart with tranquility and the love of the religion.

Salam

Status
Not open for further replies.