A problem that confuses

swtangel45

Asalamu Alaikum wrwb,

Why isnt there anyway to know if the person that posted is a Brother or Sister, I have been having this problem for a pretty long time now! Like I ask for help in a situation where only a sister can help me sometimes, but I never know who it is, so I have to ask, are you a female, or male? and it feels funny asking..:shymuslima1:

revert2007

Love Fishing
well yeah...islamicboard use the same software but they show a small icon if ur sister or brother,or sister in humanity or sister in islam..thats cool right..u dont hv to keep on checking the profile..and the profile can only be checked my full members...those with orange colour

FreedomFighter

:wasalam:

this is the problem. because you joined like a year ago and your posts are few for that, you are not able to see members profiles. but now that your name is in orange, you can click on a member's name, then you will go to their profile and you will see more info, example gender, maybe age, religion, etc.. try it and let us know.

swtangel45

this is the problem. because you joined like a year ago and your posts are few for that, you are not able to see members profiles. but now that your name is in orange, you can click on a member's name, then you will go to their profile and you will see more info, example gender, maybe age, religion, etc.. try it and let us know.

:salam2: wrwb,

Ok, I tried it with you, I knoe your a female, alhamdulillah, lol, jazakumullah ahsanal jazaaa.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
It is also very difficult to know whether it is a moderator or admin too.Because i have certain things to say to the mod but i don't know who is the mod lol..

And there were certain times when i said some of brothers as sisters hehehe

Assalamu Allaicum

No dear brother it is very easy to know who are Moderators of the site becouse their user names are colored in green.:) User name of Administrator too.

I hope I could help you somehow.

If you have more questions please be free to ask.

May Allah bless you