A question about ummrah (really fast answer needed)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

when going to Makkah, is it possible that you visit the Kabba 1st without doing the intention for Ummrah?

cuz i have no where to bath to put on the ihram,
have so much lugguge with me that i will need to put in the hotel
and i dont know the places mentioned in guides to doing ummrah

really quick help needed
JazakAllah Khair

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Wa alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah... If you are going to Saudi, you will never go makkah, cos there is no airport there. You will be dropped off at jeddah, and from there you take a bath, put on your ihram, and go on umrah from there. Hope this helps in shaAllah. This was 3 years back or so, so cannot remember properly at the back of my head. However every time I went I came from another city in dammam where my dad works.

when going to Makkah, is it possible that you visit the Kabba 1st without doing the intention for Ummrah?

really quick help needed
JazakAllah Khair

You don't need to worry about lugauge, there are people who work in the airport who take it to your hotel. And you can change on the plane.

you will probably be landing in jedda.

:wasalam:

imanjama

umrah

You don't need to worry about lugauge, there are people who work in the airport who take it to your hotel. And you can change on the plane.

you will probably be landing in jedda.

:wasalam:

really quick help needed
JazakAllah Khair

Assalamu alaikum wr. wb.
The nearest city from Mekkah with airport is in Jeddah. From the hotel you can ask for the arrangement and transportation to Mekkah. It takes about 75 minutes by car/taxi to Mekkah. The umrah procession takes about one hour maximum. After that you are free. Finding taxi back to Jeddah is easy, just bargain for the fare. I recommend to stay at least one night in Mekkah, so you can enjoy he sacred moment and pray in the mosque facing Kabah as much as you can. The best hotel across the mosque is Intercontinental and Hilton hotel.
Insya Allah everything will be fine.
Wassalamu alaikum wr. wb.

Pharma_Sister

Asalaamoalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Inshallah Tallah you are well.
With Umrah you need to be in your Ihram before or by the time you arrive at the Meeqat, there you need to make your intention and start the Talbiyah. Btw, if you are travelling via Saudi Airlines, Mashallah they announce over the tannoy that you are reaching the Meeqat. Mashallah they have a prayer area aswell, so when you enter your Ihram you can read your 2 nafl salah and make the intention Inshallah.
SubhanAllah as far as I am aware, from the Airport (Jeddah), the taxi ride to Makkah is between 1-1.5hrs, and then you are dropped off at your hotel. You need to check-in into your room and then Inshallah make your way to Masjid al-Haram for your Umrah Inshallah Tallah.
However, if you are flying directly to Medina first, then (from what I have read in the past) you do not need to be in Ihram as you will not be performing Umrah. But I do advise you to speak to your local Imam about this (Inshallah).
Please remember, you need to be in Ihram either before of by the time you reach the Meeqat.
Wasalaamoalaikum,

Abdulhalim

Umrah

If you are flying to Makkah for Umrah, you will be drop off at Jeddah Airport. At the Airport, Tasheel Company (duly authorized by Saudi Gov't to assist the Pilgrims) will definitely assist you on how to reach to Makkah.

Very important NOTE: you should wear your IHRAAM with intention, of course, to perform UMRA (LABBAIKA UMRATAN) before the plane landed to Jeddah - normally, they announce that you are about to reach the Meeqat. YOU SHOULD NOT MISS IT AT THE PRESCRIBE MEEQAT, NOT IN JEDDAH'S AIRPORT. Otherwise, your Umra is not Valid because, wearing of Ihraam at the Meeqat is a must.

If it is a must that you should place your luggage at the Hotel and that you really want to take a shower, there will no problem at all while in the state of Ihraam provided that you do not act or do anything that nullify your ihraam. you should pay attention to perfume and soap with a scent and etc.

After arranging your luggage at the hotel and taking your shower, put on your ihraam once again then proceed to Haraam to perform your Tawaful Umra then to Mount Al-Safa for Sai'e for Umra.

May Allah accept your umra and all your EBADAAT in Haraam, and please include us in your prayers.

AND ALLAH KNOWS WELL...