A question from Saudis!?

arzafar

you need a mahram (relative like father, bro, husband) to reside in saudi arabia.

also, you will be under ur sponsor (a saudi) and he or she will renew ur contract after every 1-2 yrs. ur passport will be with him. he may renew the contract or send you back home.

many poor employees are cheated. many (not all) are not given their salaries for 4-6 months and when they ask, they are kicked out frm saudi arabia. saudi arabia is not as good as it seems.

it depends wht Allah has written in one's fate.

yes that's true too.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
also, you will be under ur sponsor (a saudi) and he or she will renew ur contract after every 1-2 yrs. ur passport will be with him. he may renew the contract or send you back home.

:salam2:

So, you need a local sponsor even if you are working for an organization or for the govt ?

I thought the only way the sponsor holds your passport, if you are working for an individual's business, like in his grocery store.

Wasalaamalaykum

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

So, you need a local sponsor even if you are working for an organization or for the govt ?

I thought the only way the sponsor holds your passport, if you are working for an individual's business, like in his grocery store.

Wasalaamalaykum

:salam2: bhai
my Question is same but im also wondering when you get permanent resident are you able to travel in and out of country freely? or you have to get visa for every visit?

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

I would love to move to a Muslim Country such as Saudi Arabia or Israel. Just a little "dig" at those who persecute the Muslims in Palestine. Sorry, if it is inappropriate. I just hate having history and current affairs shaped with a bias perspective. I loved the America of the Constitution even if it existed only in my mind. I love Allah much more.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Wasalaamalaykum

If your working for private company its called Job visa where the company is your sponsor same with govt.job also.

You do any business also u need a sponsor. In general you cannot work in Saudi Arabia without a sponsor. Exceptions in case your a diplomat

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

Wasalaamalaykum

as bro AbuTalib told, you need a sponsor no matter where you work. in govt or pvt sector. even if you want to open ur business, you need sponsor.

btw, my grandfather opened cargo business here...it was working good, so the sponsor took over. you know they have full power. sometimes its risky to have a great business here. :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2: bhai
my Question is same but im also wondering when you get permanent resident are you able to travel in and out of country freely? or you have to get visa for every visit?

:wasalam:,

once you get permanent residence, you can travel in and out freely. its just like being a national of a country like india, canada, etc.

as a canadian national, you will not require a visit visa to come to canada right?

but the problem is you cant get the permanent residence so easily.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
as bro AbuTalib told, you need a sponsor no matter where you work. in govt or pvt sector. even if you want to open ur business, you need sponsor.

btw, my grandfather opened cargo business here...it was working good, so the sponsor took over. you know they have full power. sometimes its risky to have a great business here. :)

Oh bro I did hear this too as, if you do good business and the sponsor becomes greedy either he asks you a large sum of share or he takes it over and your left no where I really hate this