A Short Sharing ~

assyuara

Assalamualaikum my dear brothers and sisters.

May all of you be in the best state of imaan and health.
I would like to share a few points from my part time islamic class yesterday.
MashaAllah..a lot of things ive gained from my Ustazah Shaida. Alhamdulillah. Okie, here we go:

1) What's the difference between Taurat (Torah), Injil (Bible) and Al-Quran?
> Taurat: contains ~10% on islamic laws
> Injil: contains less than 50% on islamic laws
> Al-Quran: Perfect, contains all islamic laws

2) A reason or factor that caused economic crisis which is a global problem
right now is we are not practising Islamic Laws. And the major and
outstanding problem is Riba'.
> E.g. of how Islamic Laws are more superior than Convensional laws:
- Divorce in Islam, the daughter should still get her nafkah without an
age limit but in civil court, the daughter will only get below the age of
21 (in Singapore) as that age shows that she's an adult.

* Another example is the hudud system for example removing a hand if the
adult is caught stealing or even the islamic system whereby those who
are married and are caught involved in adultery (or zina) are thrown with
stones till death.
> some people may ask: aren't these rules inhumane?
If we really pay close to attention to the implications or effects of the
system, we will be surprised to observe a vast decrease in adultery,
stealing, robbery, gangsterism, social problems and many more. WHY?
This is because, the price that those who do criminal acts or others is
very very high and they are afraid of the consequences of their sinful
acts. Subhanallah! Allah has shown the rulings as all of us are from Allah.
Also, the scenes of the hudud system will be portrayed in public so as
to be a learning for all. Besides that, the adzab that they'll face in
akhirah will be lessen as they'd paid the price in the dunya.

3) One of the reasons why the Palestinian-Israel conflict still ocurring is that
the ummah lacks a Khalifah or Leader that leads all of us all as one. Yes,
we do have leaders in our own country, Alhamdulillah. However, who's on
top of the leaders in our country? The answer is there's no one and my
ustazah said that Imaam Mahdi will then take the lead to unite us all. (By
the time she said that I felt a very strong feeling, sense of fear that it may
happen anytime. AllahuAkbar!)
> Nevertheless, we shoudn't be weak but we must be strong by
building up our knowledge on Islam, deepen our understanding of
Al-Quran and hadith. Insha Allah, we will be united again, All of us
regardless of region, race or madzhab.

4) About our differences in madzhab, no matter which imaam we follow, just
remember one thing: Don't make a big issue on which is right, which
is wrong. Bec all the imaam have their own dalil either from the Quran or
Hadith. Remember too, all 4 imaams are at a higher level as
compared to us. :astag: Let us all respect one another, that's the
best. And focus on the wajib or compulsory acts in Islam rather than in the
furuq (or branches). May Allah unite us all, InshaAllah..

That's what I I've to share this time. I apologise if Ive said something wrong or inaccurate, so please inform me. May this points be beneficial for all of us all. Insha Allah. =)

Wasalaam,
Aisyah. :blackhijab:

assyuara

Oh ya!
I forgot a very important thing:
I would like to thank all my brothers & sisters here for all your help, opinions and posts. They are very useful and beneficial for me and i should say each and everyone of us. Since i started to read and post in this site, TTI, i noticed ive gained a lot. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah for allowing me to reach this site and be with those who want to be closer to Allah.
Thanks to the administrators too. =)

Actually, via this wonderful site, we are united. :ma: All of us are from different backgrounds and regions.

May Allah guide all of us to way of Truth. Amiin.

Wasalaam,

Almeftah

3) One of the reasons why the Palestinian-Israel conflict still ocurring is that
the ummah lacks a Khalifah or Leader that leads all of us all as one. Yes,
we do have leaders in our own country, Alhamdulillah. However, who's on
top of the leaders in our country? The answer is there's no one and my
ustazah said that Imaam Mahdi will then take the lead to unite us all. (By
the time she said that I felt a very strong feeling, sense of fear that it may
happen anytime. AllahuAkbar!)
> Nevertheless, we shoudn't be weak but we must be strong by
building up our knowledge on Islam, deepen our understanding of
Al-Quran and hadith. Insha Allah, we will be united again, All of us
regardless of region, race or madzhab.

Wasalaam,

Jazaki Allahu Kgairan sister..

Regarding the Palestinian-Israel conflict, I know how desperatly we need a Khalifah to lead us all as one nation of islam. But to end that kind of conflict all we need is a true muslim leader that puts islam and muslims first. unlike our current so called muslim leaders. they talk and donate money and cloths, but thats all.. just a temprary state of peace that sometimes doesnt last more than a day or a week.. We need more firm actions and start acting as superiors as we were when islam used to rule in islamic countries.. now adays only KSA apply islamic laws unlike the rest of islamic countries.

(Surat Al-Noor 24) Say: "Obey Allâh and obey the Messenger, but if you turn away, he (Messenger Muhammad SAW) is only responsible for the duty placed on him (i.e. to convey Allâh's Message) and you for that placed on you. If you obey him, you shall be on the right guidance. The Messenger's duty is only to convey (the message) in a clear way (i.e. to preach in a plain way)." (54) Allâh has promised those among you who believe, and do righteous good deeds, that He will certainly grant them succession to (the present rulers) in the land, as He granted it to those before them, and that He will grant them the authority to practise their religion, which He has chosen for them (i.e. Islâm). And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear (provided) they (believers) worship Me and do not associate anything (in worship) with Me. But whoever disbelieves after this, they are the Fâsiqûn (rebellious, disobedient to Allâh). (55)

(Surat Al-Maeda 5) And We have sent down to you (O Muhammad SAW) the Book (this Qur'ân) in truth, confirming the Scripture that came before it and Muhaymin (trustworthy in highness and a witness) over it (old Scriptures)[]. So judge among them by what Allâh has revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging away from the truth that has come to you. To each among you, We have prescribed a law and a clear way. If Allâh had willed, He would have made you one nation, but that (He) may test you in what He has given you; so compete in good deeds. The return of you (all) is to Allâh; then He will inform you about that in which you used to differ (48) And so judge (you O Muhammad SAW) among them by what Allâh has revealed and follow not their vain desires, but beware of them lest they turn you (O Muhammad SAW) far away from some of that which Allâh has sent down to you. And if they turn away, then know that Allâh's Will is to punish them for some sins of theirs. And truly, most of men are Fâsiqûn (rebellious and disobedient to Allâh). (49) Do they then seek the judgement of (the days of) Ignorance?[] And who is better in judgement than Allâh for a people who have firm Faith. (50)

once we all live by the laws and teachings of islam, all of our problems will go away.

assyuara

Yes Brother BoMeshary, i agree with you that nowadays SOME leaders are what as you have mentioned. The most terrifying thing is that if nowadays people are not living by the teachings of Islam, what will happen to our future generations? By starting with ourselves, inshaAllah our generations will be protected by Allah.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

MashaAllah its very beneficial. Thank you sister and :jazaak: for sharing with us.

Allahu Akbar!

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

fada_all

salam alikom

wow wonderful sister jazaki allah kol khair for sharing with us this interesting topic nowadays...

salam