a simple thought...

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
salamu alaikum dear bros and sisters,

I've read here and there about brothers and sisters who've converted to Islam having a hard time of acceptance among Muslim communities and such and I just had this thought that the best of the prophets companions (may Allah be pleased with them) converted to Islam. They were not born Muslim and they are highly appricated among our communities and scholars. So brothers and sisters who've converted, be proud because you have much in Common with great people of history. They faced hardship like you, they sacrificed much and lost even greater, but what is their reward?? It is with Allah (swt) and I make duaa
For us all to have a great reward with Him!!!. So here's to you!

Mashallah!!

May Allah bless...

Salam:)

palestine

Servant of Allah
That is so true! mashaallah. and piece of advice to muslims: These new Muslims are your brothers and sisters in Islam. So treat them with respect, be kind to them, love them, and be true brothers/sisters and friends to them. Welcome them and invite them to your homes. Be a TRUE MUSLIM and help them out in their time of need. if each of us does our part in this ummah, we will be successful. So welcome your new brothers/sisters and show them that they're not alone...that the ummah is here for them when they need something. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Amina 1

Assalam Alaikum

I agree we have a hard enough time there is so much to learn and so much predjudice from family members to overcome it is especially difficult to be rejected by our brothers and sisters. We can not help that we are lacking knowledge which is common knowledge for people who were born muslim. Please be tolerant and help us learn I am sure Allah will reward you if you help.:hijabi:

massi

:salam2:
the big problem is :
there is a muslim community
but
what kind of muslim community there is ?
example:
many converting Women wear Hidjab in the first place
while
many born_Muslims women don't wear hidjab!!

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Alhamdulillah nice thought you have there just one thing not "proud" but be happy
if Allah finds one atom of pride in our hearts then then he'll throw us to Jahannam...so don't be proud in that sense be very very happy

fada_all

salam alikom

exactly sister thats massacre whose origine is a muslim but their characteristics and behabiour also their appearnce as well is not from muslim's communityor, means that they don't follow the instructions of our deen the quran and the sunnah of mohamed pbuh ..la ilaha illa allah

may allah guide them and all of us to the right path insha allah amennnnnnnnnnnn

sis

Saidsaad

Selam, I agree! It is hard for new reverts with family at home and harder still to fit in with the Muslim community. After almost 40 years of being christian and growing up in a cosmopolitan city with many muslim friends over the years not once did I have any muslim give me any light or inspireration about the perfect religion, which I learnt about for myself on the intrenet.