A Sincere Request Of A Breaking Heart

Almaas

Asalaam u alaykum,

Sorry to bother you all, but my grandfather's health is deteriorating and he may have to undergo a serious operation and at his age, it's quite worrying. Therefore, I humbly request any of you to pray for him and to please remember him in your duas.

My heart's only just recovered, I don't know how I'd get through this again.

JezakAllah Khair.

Waalaykum asalaam

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

We shall make dua for you and your family, Insha Allah

May Allah Subhanahu wataala make it easy for you

salaam

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Of course, you and your family will be in my duaa, also, Insha Allah.

Please keep us up-to-date on your grandfather's condition. I hope everything will be okay, Insha Allah.

Your sister in Islam,

:wasalam:

a_stranger

Ya Allah help your poor servant and heal his sickness , keep in mind brother that Allah swt rewards his servants for their patience and illness.

Fran

ALLAH, all praises are due unto him, is in control of life and death alone. No birth or death can occur without his consent. Only the master knows what is truly best, so strengthen yourself with this knowledge and strive for him whether you stand alone or with many.

Kulsumfatima

Proud to be a Muslim
assalam

:salam2:
WE ALL WILL MAKE DUA FOR YOU FAMILY AND GRANDFATHER IF ALLAH WISHES HE WILL GET WELL SOON

Meer_786

May Allah take him to jannah

salamun alaikum brother
brother if his age is over 70 and he is muslim then dont worry about him he will defintely go to jannah...coz this is Allah's promise
May Allah take me all of our muslim umaah to jannah..ameen

Almaas

JezakAllah Khair

Asalaam u alaykum,

JezakAllah Khair for all your kind responses,

I will keep you informed and let you know whats happening, inshAllah. I am myself anticipating the news.

Hopefully (inshAllah) everything will be fine...Allah (SWT) knows best.

:tti_sister:

Wa alaykum asalaam.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:girl3:So sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will keep him in my duaas inshallah.

May Allah make it easy for you and your family, Ameen!