A woman's du'a for her future husband

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Simply....

Honestly...

EXTREMELY SWEET STANZAS !!!!!!

With so much of Hidden Dua's.... and an unrealized happiness...., I am moving to the next thread :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I have been married and divorced twice...what does that have to do with finding the one?

Some of us have to learn pain and humility in the process..that is how we become strong..

Good stuff. How I miss that pious brother...

sabina isa

=Aapa;88183]Salaam,

Sister you gave me hope for the next husband.!!!!

:salam2:

You truly make me laugh high. I was almost saying the same, and somehow had in mind such a reply from you in this post. Jazak Allahu khair. Is good we are able to enlighten each-other days in so easy ways.

We salam

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
:salam2: my loved systers, i will pray for you, inchallah. Pray for me also ;) nice poem, thank you, may Allah guide us all the way :tti_sister: (looks like a treath for the syster`s club :SMILY231: )

Noor El-Huda

B]Assalaamu alaikum,

Brother Munther....with all due respect, this is not a matrimonial site! And it is sort of disrespectful to approach the sister in this way. Please show some respect! Also, it is against this forum's policy to post personal emails. I hope you edit your post insha'Allah. [/B]

Ameen! Beautiful dua mashAllah!

I suppose the brother can be guided that in such a case, he can approach the administrators, who can approach the sister, asking her to pass on her wali details if she is willing to consider.

That way, it would be Islamically correct inshAllah!

Sakeena

Asalaamu'alaykum

I hope you all make dua for me that Allah Most High will bless me with a righteous spouse soon insha-allah... at the moment he is no where to be seen :SMILY231:

My friends say your prince is round the corner..... hmm so i guess im going round in circles lol...

Jazakallah khayr for your duas and may allah bless us all with pious partner who will be a comfort of our eyes... ameen

ma'salaam

AMEEEN!! :tti_sister:

I will make duaa my dear! :hearts: lol ur funny hahaha

finding light

Ya Rab! Forgive me..
Ameeen :)
What a beautiful dua! I will surely read this for myself and all the lovely single Muslimahs around the world. We all deserve the best Inshallah :)

did you write this?