About Me!

ezwar

Bismillah, In the name Of Allah and Assalamualaikum to fellow brothers and sisters.

I'm Ezwar and from Malaysia. I'm married with one wife and two kids. I'm think the root of problems is that the non-muslim people received news and information about Islam in negative ways and views. Most media projected terrorism associated with Islam but actually the meaning of Islam is the way of life and peace. As we know also there are existing religious extremists in other religions and not just in Islam such as Klu Klax Klan, LDS (mormon) and etc. They should come to Malaysia and see how the muslim people in Malaysia live peacefully and mingle around with non-muslims in the country. There are many religions, cultures, races and dialect languages existed in the country but still we can live happy together and respect each others. We as muslim people must show good example of our religion Islam in order to attract the non-believer to convert to Islam. Actions speak louder than words. We must also prays for our oppressed muslim brothers and sisters in all part of world especially in Palestine, Chenhya, Kosozo and others. I'm look forward for healthy and good relationships between all muslim brothers and sisters throughout the world. I'm welcoming you all to come to Malaysia. InsyaAllah, I'm receiving you all with open heart for brotherhood friendship. Last and not least, let's we all pray for our muslim brothers and sisters right now doing their hajj pilgrimage in Makkah to be in safe condition and healthy environment, InsyaAllah. Allah Akhbar, Allah Is Most Great! You can contact me by send me email to this address:- [email protected]. Thank you very much. Jazakallah hukhairan khatiraw. Wassalam.

Your peace loving muslim brother,

ezwar.

anglelight11

elsalamu alykum brother, yes this is our message as muslims to all world...Islam religion means peace, love, and live with others...they respect us and we respecting them. Islam is only way in this life, and by this right way we can convey Islam message to all and saves them from extremists idea and strange thoughts