About Revert2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:salam2:

Sorry Gareth for posting it late!

Has anyone been wondering where Revert2010 been? Well...i know. I think one of the mods or someone incharge of this website...sort of banned him from signing into this website. Why did they ban him? i seriously dont know.

i think it is quite long for him to be away from this website...so, can anyone get him back please?

Thank you in advance. :)

esperanza

revert of many years

Sorry Gareth for posting it late!

Has anyone been wondering where Revert2010 been? Well...i know. I think one of the mods or someone incharge of this website...sort of banned him from signing into this website. Why did they ban him? i seriously dont know.

i think it is quite long for him to be away from this website...so, can anyone get him back please?

Thank you in advance. :)

thanks for posting this sister..i was wondering this too .its a shame if he was banned because as a new revert he needs guidance.. and support.hopefully someone knows about him

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

He had a conflict against me and then also and now too,I have no issue for him.

He called me a Bum but no problem,I prefer his re-arrival to the forum.

Regards.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I may be wrong but, I recall that the brother was having a hard time understanding Islam. He was astonished by the decisions that Muslims have to make.

esperanza

revert of many years
salam,
maybe he causued alot of drama,but it seems he was having a hard time..but as a new muslim he neede our suppport,not to be turned away..

People, even if he created a huge drama, he is a new muslim. We should help the new muslims rather than banning them:blackhijab:

so please mods, put him back on this website.:SMILY176:

esperanza

revert of many years
salam,
maybe he causued alot of drama,but it seems he was having a hard time..but as a new muslim he neede our suppport,not to be turned away..

i agree dear..but maybe he left by himself ,so lets just hope he finds his way back inshallah

No Esperanza, he didnt leave by himself. He told me he would love to be back...only if someone de-bans( not sure if there is a word like this :) ) him

Noor El-Huda

I'm not familiar with this member's name, but consider PMing telling the mods to write to him asking him to join again, and to remind him of the rules of the forum.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

InshaAllah, if you could write to a moderator and ask for them to give you direction it would eliminate speculation.
You can speak on his behalf; be a representative; no emotion is to be involved and make dua for the young brother.

I have always wondered about the banning process. I actually left TTI several times because of many brilliant minds of Islam have been banned. And three brothers in particular have been banned, who touched my soul. They exemplified the keenness of the mind in Islam. They held strong to the Correct Path. And in the moments when a sister needed the guidance of a brother..they were there. I am truly blessed.

I came back to TTI. I take this forum very seriously. It represents Islam to the world. Thus, I make dua for all of us.

Here I find a venue for current affairs, venue for science ( love it), the discussion for living the Deen, and striving for knowledge...precision...the various and varied ways we learn to Submit.

So, if a person is banned..Allah subhana talla has other venues for them and we say Alhumdullila.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

I think that whatever any TTI member did or did not do, it's not for us to be discussing it like this out in the open. If the member himself decided to stay away, it's his own decision. And if the mods had something to do with it, its their decision, and we really shouldn't be saying anything in this matter; at least we shouldn't be enumerating the faults of a fellow muslim like this.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Noor El-Huda

Yes I agree with you sister.

Everything has rules and if a member decides not to follow them then it is the right of those responsible to ban, since it is the mods responsibility to make sure that things do not go chaotic. It is then up to those banned to work it out with the moderators for another chance and try to adhere better to the rules.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Brothers and Sisters,

Please take this opportunity to remind yourselves of the site rules, one of which states the following is not allowed:

- Insulting the Admins and Moderators of this site. This includes opening new Discussion Threads questioning Moderation. This must be done in Private through the use of PMs. Any threads which violate this rule will either be deleted or closed.

Please observe this rule in future, you have agreed to all of the rules through joining and participating on this website; don't forget this.

Jazakumullaah Khayr.

Thread closed, if you want to discuss any issues you can PM a moderator of your choice.

Wa-salam

Status
Not open for further replies.