About to convert but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idris16

IT WILL BE HIS LAST REPLY. GOOD FOR US. HE DIDN'T WANT TO LEARN ABOUT ISLAM. NOW HE WANTS TO DESTROY US.

a_brother

Make dua for us all
d31m05 too bad for you!!!

no one is trying to revert you to Islam, we can only inform you about islam...

please don't speak of what you don't know... is like me saying "you are ugly" without seeing you!!!

:D we not worried, Islam is protected by the creator and will flourish :SMILY34: :) (if you like it or you don't :D )

May Allah guide you :salah:

D.Ahmed

Believer
I knew as soon as this guy posted the topic and i read what he wrote i could tell he was bogus, There's been plenty of people that have come here like him trying to cause friction and misunderstanding but anyways this thread should be closed now no point having it on mods.

salahdin

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Nobody has abused you . you should not abuse our holy prophet( saw) or our religion. Nobody is forcing you at gun point to convert to islam . Its you who came to us not the opposite, so show some respect just as we have shown you and by the way i can retaliate and call you all sorts of bad names that i can think of but my religion (islam) does not allow me to talk dirty thats the beauty of islam

Sir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936.
"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
“I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion for from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Savior of Humanity."
"I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness: I have prophesied about the faith of Muhammad that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today.”

Salem9022

The Moderator should delete his dirty Post, he probably came back from the Pub or something and wrote what he wrote.

And May Allah Guide him to Islam or Break his Back ameen

ajazz

Assalamulykum

Wow, I think this guy (on the video) sums it up pretty well.

It lays out ground rules on how to treat your "prisoners of war." Bottom line: you can do your female prisoner of war if she's not pregnant. But hey, check if she's willing or not!

This "religion" sounds like it has been designed for men living in the desert. It speaks of enemies, it speaks of slaves... I can see no love in there.

It's a good thing I checked before. I'm going to buddhism. But if the islamists wage war in my country, they're going to get it. Pretty bad.

"check if she's willing or not!"

I guess you yourself do check otherwise it is rape even if she is your wife!
or may be you prefer to pay for the service rendered since

"It is estimated that over 92,000 men, women, and juveniles are arrested yearly for prostitution (FBI, 2000). The number of juveniles engaging in prostitution is estimated at between 100,000 and 300,000 per year."

http://tinyurl.com/2jwcg7

I guess marrying such women is out of question.

" This "religion" sounds like it has been designed for men living in the desert"

wake up!
Remove your blinkers!
Expand your vision!

Muslims living outside of desert far outnumbers Muslims living in the desert.

I can give you a very (weary) long list of people who converted ( and living outside desert ) to Islam and this list include people who are highly qualified and professionals such as doctors, scientists, philosophers.
oh yeah I forget some Buddhists as well.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world (not enough desert to hold them though)

yeah and the people held at Guantanamo are "The honored guest of war"

and before they are touchered, abused, striped naked they give their consent.

"I can see no love in there."

Must be blind, born maybe

may be this will cure the blindness

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most merciful
Al-Fatiha, Chapter #1, Verse #1

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the one who has my soul in His hand, you will not enter the Garden until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I point out to you something which will make you love one another if you do it? Make the greeting widespread among you." [Muslim]

Anas bin Malik relates that the Prophet(saw), said, “A man whose neighbor is not safe from his wickedness will not enter Paradise

Abu Hurairah, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Do not be envious of one another; do not artificially inflate prices against one another; do not hate one another; do not shun one another; and do not undercut one another in business transactions; and be as fellow-brothers and servants of Allah.

A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. Piety is here - and he pointed to his chest three times. It is evil enough for a Muslim to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for another Muslim: his blood, his property and his honour."

Here is what some of your non-believer brothers had to say ,

mind you they are not your ordinary next door neighbors

"...he handled them with a genial humanity that made their lot no worse - perhaps better, as more secure - than that of a factory worker in nineteenth-century Europe."

Source: Hurgronje C., Mohammedanism, (N.Y., 1916), p. 128 as quoted by W. Durant, The Story of Civilization, vol. IV (N.Y., 1950), p. 209.

Mouradgea d'Ohsson (a main source of information for the Western writers on the Ottoman empire) declared:

"There is perhaps no nation where the captives, the slaves, the very toilers in the galleys are better provided for or treated with more kindness than among the Muhammedans."

Source: As quoted in The Encyclopaedia of Islam, vol.I, p. 35.

"A master was enjoined to make his slave share the bounties he received from God. It must be recognised that, in this respect, the Islamic teaching acknowledged such a respect for human personality and showed a sense of equality which is searched for in vain in ancient civilization"

Source: Riviere P.L., Revue Bleaue (June 1939).

Napoleon Bonaparte is recorded as saying about the condition of slaves in Muslim countries:

"The slave inherits his master's property and marries his daughter. The majority of the Pashas had been slaves. Many of the grand viziers, all the Mamelukes, Ali Ben Mourad Beg, had been slaves. They began their lives by performing the most menial services in the houses of their masters and were subsequently raised in status for their merit or by favour. In the West, on the contrary, the slave has always been below the position of the domestic servants; he occupies the lowest rug. The Romans emancipated their slaves, but the emancipated were never considered as equal to the free-born. The ideas of the East and West are so different that it took a long time to make the Egyptians understand that all the army was not composed of slaves belonging to the Sultan al-Kabir."

Source: Cherfils, Bonaparte et l'Islam (Paris, 1914)

Annemarie Schimmel writes:

"The entire history of Islam proves that slaves could occupy any office, and many former military slaves, usually recruited from among the Central Asian Turks, became military leaders and often even rulers as in eastern Iran, India (the Slave Dynasty of Delhi), and medieval Egypt (the Mamluks). “

Source: "Islam: An Introduction", p. 67

from your post i conclude that your are more interested in criticizing Islam rather than learning about it

If you are really interested in knowing truth you must leave behind your preconceived notions

criticizing wont hurt but it will not benefit you also

If you are really looking out for truth its out here in Islam

It is the most logical, rational, practical and true religion.

I sincerely hope you don't turn up as cockroach on your rebirth
Happy buddyism

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

"I sincerely hope you don't turn up as cockroach on your rebirth
Happy buddyism"

LOL!!

isn't it unbelievable the lengths some people go to to try and trash Islam.... clearly threatened by the fastest growing religion everywhere today, Alhamdulillah!

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.