ABT ME..

muneba

i love allah
Assalam-u-alikum to all ,My name is Muneeba, im a student of 8 class...... and my age is 15,I hope u all will be nice 2 me and guide me wid ur precious knowledge :)
may ALLAH BLESS U ALL
ALLAH HAFIZ

:muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumsalam my dear sister:)

welcome to tti

this is very good islamic website

i hope u will get more knowledge from this website

enjoy ur stay

a_stranger

You are most welcome :

" Truly in the heart there is a void that can not be removed except with the company of Allah. And in it there is a sadness that can not be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him. And in it there is an emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him. And if a person were given all of the world and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness."
- Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyya
:salah:

rightpath_357

BE NICE????!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol- jk sis!!!!! we'll all help you if you need it- and we're all ur family/freinds :D

I hope you find everyhting your looking for here!!!!!! ;)

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:SMILY206:

hope you have a f9 stay here it's an amazing amazing amazing site wallahi you will learn the perfect way of Islam

jazakAllah khair

May Allah guide us all InsHAllah

arzafar

:salam2:
welcome to tti.

im warning you, some scary stuff happens on here so you better take good care of yourself and not wander off alone!

:lol:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
welcome to tti.

im warning you, some scary stuff happens on here so you better take good care of yourself and not wander off alone!

:lol:

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

:) Dont worry, sister Muneba. We have lots of sisters here to back you up and accompany you on this site. lol

Anyways welcome, ahlan wasahlan. Do read the vast of knowledge here as much as you can. Ask questions if there should be any doubts.

Wassalam.

muneba

i love allah
THANX ALOT 4 UR WARM WELCOME I LIKE YOU ALL
:tti_sister::tti_sister:May allah almighty bless u ALL
thanks33.gif

..:SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252:
:hijabi::hijabi::hijabi::hijabi::hijabi::hijabi::SMILY259: :SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259: :muslim_child: :muslim_child::blackhijab: :blackhijab::shymuslima1 :shymuslima1:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum
Lill sister...mashaa'Allah Alhamdulillah...Allah guides,whomw HE wants
Glad to hear that...in such age you're blessed,mashaa'Allah
Allah SWT has guided you....
Inshaa'Allah you will find your brothers and sisters here always beside you...wherever you will be in problem or you'll have inquiries or in sharing good newses....inshaa'Allah youre included to my duas...

May Allah SWT protect you and preserve you
Jazakallahu Khair Lill sister...
Barakallahu feeke
wassalamu alaikum

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalam-u-alikum to all ,My name is Muneeba, im a student of 8 class...... and my age is 15,I hope u all will be nice 2 me and guide me wid ur precious knowledge :)
may ALLAH BLESS U ALL
ALLAH HAFIZ

:muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child::muslim_child:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
~WelCome to THIS BEAUTIFUL SITE sister
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:tti_sister:May Allah swt blesses you and your family~Amin!

And

:tti_sister:May Allah swt blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy Monday!

Take Care,
Thank you,

~Wassalam :)