*Actor, Will Smith+ Muhammad Ali defend Islam*

pcozzy

:salam2:

Yes, Will Smith, I believe is into Scientology now a days; He is soul searching. In sha Allah, he will come to the truth.

Nice you posted this for I would have never see this type of video.

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Whether or not Will smith is guided to islam--it doesnt take or add anything to islam if he becomes muslim its at his own advantage not islams
i have more respect for the poor and orphans than these so called celebrities that defend islam, Islam is strong on its own the people may be the weak ones......Sorry if i offend anyone but thats my opinion i see many people i know say oh i would love if he turned muslim its not gonna change islam in any way subhanallah we need to look bak at our history and they are the real Stars :hearts:

fada_all

salam alikom

yes i 've already known that man Mohammed ali clay, alhamdolillah allah guide him to islam years before .but for me the other one Will smith it doesn't matter .as a agree with sister muslim18 islam is srtong it is people without islam who are weak and worth nothing...

may allah guide us to the right path insha allah

salam alikom

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
salam alikom

yes i 've already known that man Mohammed ali clay, alhamdolillah allah guide him to islam years before .but for me the other one Will smith it doesn't matter .as a agree with sister muslim18 islam is srtong it is people without islam who are weak and worth nothing...

salam alikom

Allaicomu Salam

Yazzak Allah khair dear sister,I competaly agree with you Alhamdulillah.

May Allah guide us all to the right path,Inshallah.

Amina 1

Whether or not Will smith is guided to islam--it doesnt take or add anything to islam if he becomes muslim its at his own advantage not islams
i have more respect for the poor and orphans than these so called celebrities that defend islam, Islam is strong on its own the people may be the weak ones......Sorry if i offend anyone but thats my opinion i see many people i know say oh i would love if he turned muslim its not gonna change islam in any way subhanallah we need to look bak at our history and they are the real Stars :hearts:

I agree with you I guess The reason I get excited about celebrities is because if they turn maybe someone in my family will finally listen to me. My whole family are kafrs not just one all of them and they are of the most ignorant kind. I would have more luck talking to a brick wall than talking to my family. :(

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

I agree with you I guess The reason I get excited about celebrities is because if they turn maybe someone in my family will finally listen to me. My whole family are kafrs not just one all of them and they are of the most ignorant kind. I would have more luck talking to a brick wall than talking to my family. :(

I understand you get excited because you think oh why is that celbrity turning to islam, my family too say things like it would be nice if so and so turned muslim but thats because they love their films, music etc i understand were your coming from but its sad to see it when it comes from muslims like my family and sometimes myself but now i understand Allah guides whom he wills and its for thier own benefit not islams :hearts:

sorry if i sounded a bit harsh it just comes out that way :girl3:

Amina 1

I understand you get excited because you think oh why is that celbrity turning to islam, my family too say things like it would be nice if so and so turned muslim but thats because they love their films, music etc i understand were your coming from but its sad to see it when it comes from muslims like my family and sometimes myself but now i understand Allah guides whom he wills and its for thier own benefit not islams :hearts:

sorry if i sounded a bit harsh it just comes out that way :girl3:

I do not feel that you were to harsh, please forgive me if I made you feel so
Thank you so much for your reply.:hearts:

Asiya-sparkles

salam alikom

salam alikom

asalam alaikom wa rahmatullah,
We should recognise that any step towards Allah is a good thing and make dua that people with a positive attitude towards Islam would one day be guided - for their own sake. Allah asks us to do dawah to call people to Islam precisely because to Him we re all weak (muslims included!) and aren't considered noting until we reject the truth. Subhan Allah, at the least we have compassion because we recognise our blessings and what those without Islam are missing.

may Allah guide us to the right path inshAllah

IbnAhmad

salaam

jazakallah khair for sharing the video bro...

may allah swt give you a beautiful wife..amiin :):)

LOL... i dunno why i said that... :biggrin:

wassalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

Yes, Will Smith, I believe is into Scientology now a days; He is soul searching. In sha Allah, he will come to the truth.

Nice you posted this for I would have never see this type of video.

huh will smith ..he is an hollywood actor... i hope he reverts to islam .. ameen , as Michale jackson reverted

AISHA14

allah is my lord
THE VIDEOS OF ISLAM OH MAN THEY WERE AWESOME AWESOME subhanallah especially the 7 ASTONISHING SIGNS OF ISLAM

Sanaa01

Muslima

Thanks for sharing
Don't you feel happy when you hear someone entered Islam whether this person is a celebrity or not. I ask Allah SWT to guide Will Smith to Islam one day inshaAlah for his own good

I really hope the whole world become a Muslims one day