adhān from Swiss Church Towers

AbuHarris

Brother
سلام عليكم​
This video of provocative "artwork" by European artist Johannes Gees, made in 2007, shows the adhān being called from Swiss Church Towers and the reaction of the people:

[yt]YivGTLDB818[/yt]

For details of this project see here: http://johannesgees.com/?cat=54

والسلام​

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
are those towers open for anybody and everybody? why is he not arrested so far?

wht if he had been a muslim instead? terrorism charges?

maybe he just predicted the future. did you see at 2:46 second, a guy tells other one that its frm ppl with beard. he points that with his fingers on his chin. :D

revert2007

Love Fishing
He did a great job yet I don't understand his purpose of doing so.And the further details are written in the language that I can't understand.Can anyone tell me what they are trying to prove by installing the athan?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
He did a great job yet I don't understand his purpose of doing so.And the further details are written in the language that I can't understand.Can anyone tell me what they are trying to prove by installing the athan?

:salam2:,

i dont think that he did the right thing. muslims are told to teach Islam in a wise and understanding manner. if we'll give azan frm church towers, they'll think us as arrogant ppl who came to crush them and force them into Islam.
they'll become more arrogant and move away frm Islam.

if Islam is taught to them in best possible way, then they themselves will convert chruches into mosques inshallah.

and Allah knows best.

arzafar

i think he was trying to gauge the reaction of people although i disagree with the approach. It's similar to the video below.

[yt]VCOy2YcD2M8[/yt]

revert2007

Love Fishing
i think he was trying to gauge the reaction of people although i disagree with the approach. It's similar to the video below.

[yt]VCOy2YcD2M8[/yt]

I don't know what to say..First of all,a woman who wears borqa will enver smoke,and will never go to a misuc shop and listen to songs..what si she trying to prove?

I don't know what kind of these people are doing and want to prove.

PLease tell me that they are not Muslims.Ya Rab