• Tell her now (before we get married)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tell her after we get married

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never tell her

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Seek Islamic help

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Seek medical treatment (become a woman, and have a sex change operation)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

strive-may-i

Here, a feminists thought. ( Some feminists and feminist groups are supportive of transgender people. Others are not.)
Feminist writer Janice Raymond asserts that sex determines gender, and that there is no practical difference between the two. In her view, genitalia or "birth sex" or chromosomes deeply and permanently determine one's essential identity as a woman or man; trying to violate this divide is impossible, unnatural, and unhealthy. She argues that while transpeople may claim to feel like a certain gender, only a biological female can genuinely feel what it is to occupy a woman's body, including having experiences such as childbirth

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
As salam aleikum

To all of here. Have you ever even met a transgender person?

It's something that one simply just can't choose. It's something what is already in a human when baby is born.

And in my country, 40% of the people who have Asperger's syndrome are transgender people. It's a lot of people. I'm one of those.

I'm not going to pull anything and start a talk of it because it only does made things worst for me. Eh, mental issues. So thank you very, very much for hurting me.

salam 'alikum sister,I've read something about Asperger's syndrome,but in reality I've not found that many of them are transgender.the topic has been started to give advices to a member who feels confused.in my heart I cry for what's happeng to this society,but on the other hand everything has been written.
@Brother Confusedmuslim,pray Allah a lot,I feel as I'm facing many more difficulties,by the way I believe to Allah.shaytan is disturbing me more than before,he tries to put my Imaan down,and I confess that sometimes I thought to surrender to him.you are a man.transgender is a term who humans have invented to distinguish a cathegory of people.May Allah guide us.

Merian

salam 'alikum sister,I've read something about Asperger's syndrome,but in reality I've not found that many of them are transgender.the topic has been started to give advices to a member who feels confused.in my heart I cry for what's happeng to this society,but on the other hand everything has been written.
@Brother Confusedmuslim,pray Allah a lot,I feel as I'm facing many more difficulties,by the way I believe to Allah.shaytan is disturbing me more than before,he tries to put my Imaan down,and I confess that sometimes I thought to surrender to him.you are a man.transgender is a term who humans have invented to distinguish a cathegory of people.May Allah guide us.

Wa alaikum salam sister.

Now this is going off topic way too much but still gonna say it. It's nice that you have some knowledge of Asperger syndrome. That also is one of what I have found that there isn't many who understand what it is.

Now AS and transgender, I do understand why some of the Asperger people have it. And as I did write it it's in my country specific. You live in another country and there it's different amount. And not everyone like to bring it up, just because others might think them as a crazy. Peoples behaviour isn't the best when it's something what one has never heard of or they just don't want to understand.

Yes may Allah guide us. Even when we come across something what we have knowledge of none.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

There is no longer medical recognition for Asperger's. It has been declassified. It is not a condition.

So what does Islam say about how we think. What controls our thoughts. That is the direction of healing.