After death

Delta

Banned
When man dies we can go to paradise and Get all that known awards, or to hell of course

But if we go to paradise, we will get a new Body right otherwise we couldn't enjoy all the gifts

If we get a new body, why then the need of resurrection ? to have a second body ? a better body ?

island muslim

Allah knows best. ALL I know for SURE is that we will indeed be resurrected "from the tips of our fingers" to the rest of our being.

Delta

Banned
Thanks, another thing that I'm confused is about the awards

If the throne of God doesn't belong to this world, and everything in this world perishes, and the World of God is beyond time and space and physics, beyond Human understanding

How can there be any award taken from this physical world ?

And awards that are considered as evil and iniquity in this world, what is worst

How is that possible ?

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
this world may look too big to us to think beyond it and its beauty may seem too perfect to think otherwise, but to Allah swt, the mighty, it is only a matter of ordering "be, and it is", far better than our universe and far greater than our imaginations.

HE created all this without a prior blueprint, what makes you and i suppose HE can not make even better than this world, out of nothing?

The beauty of the sun at dawn and twilight, the beauty of the moon and stars at night acompanied by the sounds of nature, with high and low pitch sounds....the beauty of the water when it falls (waterfalls), the colourful flowers that transform the the dry land into a beauty that the eyes never get tired of....They all had a starting point.
There was a time when these were non-existent. Allah swt made them from nothing. Indeed, he is able to recreat them whith even better design and things that our minds are unable to think of.

Dear Delta
Don't question the God that created you and everything else, question yourself, who are YOU and have you done what you should be doing?

peace be upon those who follow the truth

Delta

Banned
thanks for the reply

I want to ask if showing the feet is a insult to Islam, or arab-cultures

For example, Kaaba is a sacred place, if I point my feet to there, is this considered a big insult ? or means nothing ?

island muslim

its a cultural thing... not a islamic thing. and it applies like when people are sitting together you and you show the bottom of the feet to another person.

sugarbb

thanks for the reply

I want to ask if showing the feet is a insult to Islam, or arab-cultures

For example, Kaaba is a sacred place, if I point my feet to there, is this considered a big insult ? or means nothing ?

this is like asking 'Can i dig my nose with my toe ???!!

Delta

Banned
its a cultural thing... not a islamic thing. and it applies like when people are sitting together you and you show the bottom of the feet to another person.

Being Islam a socio-cultural religion, a way of life, then indirectly it is a big offense, or some type of disdain

I ask this because I see God Signals, as if the Patriarch is saying something

Delta

Banned
Dear Delta
Don't question the God that created you and everything else, question yourself, who are YOU and have you done what you should be doing?

peace be upon those who follow the truth

Don't agree with that, we have intelligence to ask and to search

Allah also says that Christians have Qiblah to where they face their prayers

Sura 2:145

"…nor canst thou (Muslims) be a follower of their (Christian) Qiblah;”

Why does Allah not know that the one true Christian God is everywhere and so a Qiblah is of no use to Christians ?

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hi

Allah also says that Christians have Qiblah to where they face their prayers

Sura 2:145

"…nor canst thou (Muslims) be a follower of their (Christian) Qiblah;”

Why does Allah not know that the one true Christian God is everywhere and so a Qiblah is of no use to Christians ?

First of all Where in the verse it says Christians and secondly which denominations of Christians are you talking about ???

Thirdly one true Jewish God is also everywhere but why do Jews face the Jerusalem ?

Jesus being a Jew prayed that same Jewish God and PROSTRATED himself to that same one true Jewish God.

Jesus even cried to that one true Jewish God

FACING JERUSALEM

ANSWER FROM A JUDAICA TEACHER

What Christians dont understand is that Jesus was a Jew who followed Judaism and even asked his true followers to listen to Jewish Rabbis and not to Paul (whom he never met) or Constantine (who was a Pagan). I could name a lot more people if you want.

Read what Jesus said,

1Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2"The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat. 3So you must obey them and do everything they tell you.
Matthew 23

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!' 24"Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock. 26But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. 27The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."
Matthew 7

17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5

Delta

Banned
========
First of all Where in the verse it says Christians and secondly which denominations of Christians are you talking about ???
========

Everything from the time of Mohammad

=========
Thirdly one true Jewish God is also everywhere but why do Jews face the Jerusalem ?
==========

By the time of Mohammad there was no Jerusalem for Jews.
Titus Flavius Vespasianus the destroyer of the Second Temple of the Jews, was responsible for that

So that verse makes nosense at the time of Mohammad

As for the Christians, there is no Qiblah, never was

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
hi

I think you didnt see the links I provided so let me quote from there for you.

We pray facing Israel and more specifically towards Jerusalem. When we pray in Jerusalem we face towards where the Temple once stood.

Delta

Banned
I think you didnt see the links I provided so let me quote from there for you.

fairly enough, if you are enough certain about the context of that sura, because I think Allah could have been more specific. As far as I know there is no Christian that ever faced towards Jerusalem in his prayers ( at the time of Mohammad )

Does Muslims believe in the following Hadith ?

Hadiths of Bukhari v. 6:509 p 477-478.

"There was no organized manuscript of the Qur’an prior to the death of Muhammad (pbuh). Most who memorized the verses of the Quran were killed in the Battle of Yamamah, and Abu Bakr was worried because some parts of the Quran were lost”.

If you believe in that Hadith, why couldn’t Allah protect the Quran ?