Ahmadiyya Anjuman Isha'at Islam?

lvn4islam

Assalamu-alaikum,

I just finished a book by a man named Maulana Muhammad Ali. Apparently, he belonged to a group(?) called Ahmadiyya Anjuman Isha'at Islam, whose , leader, Harzat Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, claimed to be "mujjadid" and the "promised messiah".

I wasn't aware Islam had a messiah(?). Where does this group and individual stand in traditional Islam? Is he accepted? Has anyone heard of this?

Dr.Khan

:salam2:

Let me explain

Ahmadiyyas or Qadianis are NON MUSLIMS. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad.. the self proclaimed prophet was hired by the British in India to create a division in the Muslims because the British were afraid of a Jihad. Mirza Ghulam Ahmad says he is Mehdi etc etc. Their beliefs are very messed up. He says he received revelation from Allah.. he demanded a girl to marry him.. she refused.. he cursed her and said the man who marries her will die in two years.. found out they lived happily ever after

Since he died in his own poop there is a saying in Pakistan:
Urdu: Agar mirza hota pighambar.. tatti mein kabhi na marta woh kanjar
Translation: If Mirza was the prophet.. he would never die in his own *!*!*!*! that pimp (pimp in a bad way)

forgive me for swearing.. and of course this saying is much much more funnier in Urdu :)

I have actually persuaded my Qadiani friend to give up his beliefs.. Insha'allah he will take the shahadah later this month or early next month.

Salem9022

Qadiyani/Ahmadiyaa/Gullamites they are Non-Muslims, They have noting to do with Islam what so ever. Their supposed Saviour "Mirza Gullam" claimed to be the Reincarnation of Krishna a Hindu God and then later claimed to be the Reincarnation of Prophet Muhammad. He then later claimed to be the Manifestation of Jesus. They have noting to do with Islam. If you want to learn more about this sect you can go here:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58016

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

prophet :saw2: told that 30 liars will appear before anti-christ. mirza ghulam too was a liar. many ppl have acclaimed that they are mahdis. fooling the innocents.

but reality is that no mahdi have appeared so far. prophet (peace be upon him) gave us signs to recognise him. like jesus (as) and dajjal will also be present in those times, etc.

may Allah save us frm their fitnah (trials, etc) .ameen

lvn4islam

:salam2:

Thank you for the feedback. I know next to nothing about mirza guhlam. I've just read a couple books by one of his followers, Maulana Muhammad Ali. Granted, I still have much to learn about Islam but the information in his writings did not really seem to contradict what I have read elsewhere thus far. I must admit, I found it rather troubling that mizra guhlam refered to himself as a messiah. It seems heretical. Where can I go in the Qur'an or Hadith to get a better understanding of the this Islamic messiah/reformer that he claimed to be?