Ahmed Kadyrov

Do you beleive that Ahmed Kadyrov was a Munafiq, or a good Mumin?

• He was a Munafiq

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • He was a Muslim

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I'm confused

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Allah knows Best!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Was Ahmed Kadyrov a good Muslim, or a Munafiq? I'm getting really confused because the chechnian Mujaheed killed him and the reason was because he was with Russia, but some "Muslim" (They could be betrayers or they could be telling the truth) sources say that they were misguided into thinking that he was the enemy.

And please vote and talk about what you beleive in you, if Kadyrov is a Munafiq or a good Mumin.

:wasalam:

island muslim

since he joined with russians for monetary and political gain and started oppresssing his fellow muslimbrothers and sisters, and since its PROVEN, i cannot but call him a munafiq.

If you keep following the news about chechnya and know what he did you would come to a easy conclusion.

and now his son has become putins new puppet in chechnya.

Jihan

We cannot open somebosy's heart and see what's in it.

that's true

as muslims we can also look at somebody's action (we obviously don't know what their true intention is), but i'm in no position to speak of his actions because i don't know him. i hope they didn't kill him with no evidence, if he was rightful person.

muharram23

Staff member
Salamu alaykum brothers and sisters,

it is not our job to pronounce a muslim a kafir or a munaafiiq. Let's leave that to the Ulema, let the scholars of islam do that. We will see that not many scholars will call someone munafiq or a kafir, but people of little knowledge, like us, are very quick in doin that. We know that if that person turns out not to be a kafir or munafiq to Allah s, then it will be put on the one who did the call. So, we should not even post something like this.

Like sister Aisha114 said, "we can not open somebody's heart and see what's in it". Its interresting how muslims wanna play judge, but dont go for that major.

wassalamu alaykumm

Muharram

muharram23

Staff member
also, a muslim can be a muslim and a big sinner, but doesnt mean that it takes him/her out of islam. Let's not be like the khawarijj, who say that anyone who comitts a big sin, is a kafir. Imagine how many sins we comit towards Allah s.va and we know it's wrong, does it make us a form of munafiq? We always look on others, but never ourselves. Wallahu alem

Muharram

OmarTheFrench

He betrayed is own muslims brother for Russians so for me its an munafiq but this confused me,I dont want judge an another people,only Allah can judge the heart of someone.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Well just imagine a person who betrays your own brothers and sisters, and joins the kuffars in killing them. How would that be? we may not know ahmed kadyrov by person, but we know his actions. Also its not for us to judge who was he because he is no more alive. So better lets not speak about it. But his son Ramzan Kadyrov is really a hypocrite. He is a puppet to Putin. All what matters to these kind of people is political gain and self interest.
They dont care for their own brothers and sisters, but for their personal benefits. Likewise the Muslim leadership is full of hypocrites, Musharraf, Hosni Mubarak, Mahmoud Abbas, etc.
wa/salam

KhalidalAsadullah

Al Mujahid
:salam2:

I am aware of the Jihad fisbillah in Chechan but I am unware of the major players and the contemporary history (in detail) about the conflict. Does anyone have any good ebooks or any good website to learn about the conflict from a reliable, muslimsource?

:jazaak:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

He is dead so lets leave the Judgement to Allah (SWT).

Was Ahmed Kadyrov a good Muslim, or a Munafiq? I'm getting really confused because the chechnian Mujaheed killed him and the reason was because he was with Russia, but some "Muslim" (They could be betrayers or they could be telling the truth) sources say that they were misguided into thinking that he was the enemy.

And please vote and talk about what you beleive in you, if Kadyrov is a Munafiq or a good Mumin.

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
kavkazcenter is a good Muslim source.
Also if anybody else needs, just pm me coz I dont want to post them here. I would be violating website rules then.
Moderators might be closely monitoring me by now. Hey bros and sis.....wass up?
wa/salam

AbuKhalid

I am aware of the Jihad fisbillah in Chechan but I am unware of the major players and the contemporary history (in detail) about the conflict. Does anyone have any good ebooks or any good website to learn about the conflict from a reliable, muslimsource?

:jazaak:

There are Khawaarij everywhere on the battlefields and we shouldnt confuse them with the rest of the Muslims. These things can get complicated and we cannot just lightly read but needs indepth investigation, Allahu A'lam.

A docmumentary on chechnya made 6 yrs ago .. video google with words " khattab checnya" or similarly. Also a qoqaz news websiite is http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/ . InshaAllah these can help clarify issues about the war in chechnya

samiha

---------
Staff member

As has been said, we do not have the right to say who is a Mu2min, and who is a Munafiq. If it must be said of someone, it is for the Ulema to do, and they only do so after much reasearch and consideration. It is not for every layman to point fingers and say "Yes that person is a Munafiq, because I heard he did this or that" :astag:

What would be the state of the Muslim Ummah then? We do not know anybody's intentions, we do not know for what reasons or why. But Allah knows, and since he is dead, his account is closed and he will be judged by the Allah.

We have nothing more to say of this. Allah Knows Best.

Thread CLosed...

<wasalam>

Status
Not open for further replies.