Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Al-Qassam Brigades' Tweet: Big salute & thank you for all free people who are real fighters standing side by side and shoulder to shoulder with Palestinian Resistance.

IbnAdam77

Palestinian medical officials identified Palestinians killed in the latest Israeli offensive.

1. Ahmad al-Jaabari
2. Muhammad al-Hums
3. Ranan Arafat (female child)
4. Omar Mashharawi (child)
5. Isam abu al-Miza
6. Muhammad al-Kaseih
7. Hiba Mashharawi Turk, pregnant woman
8. Mahmoud Abu Sawawin (elderly man)
9. Habis Masmah
10. Wael al-Ghalban
11. Hisham al-Ghalban
12. Rani Hammad
13. Khalid Abu an-Nasr
14. Marwan Abu al-Qumsan (elderly man)
15. Walid Abadla (child)
16. Hanin Tafish (infant)
17. Udayy Jamal Nasser
18. Faris Basyouni (child)
19. Muhammad Iyad Saadallah (child)
20. Ayman al-Abid Abu Warda
21. Tahrir Suleiman
22. Ismail Qandil
23. Younis Kamil Tafish
24. Muhammad Suleiman
25. Amjad Abu Jalal
26. Ziad Abu Jalal
27. Ahmad Abu Jalal
28. Hasan al-Heilma
29. Khalid ash-Shaer
30. Ayman Salim
31. Ahmad Abu Masmah
32. Mukhlis Udwan
33. Abdul-Rahman al-Misri
34. Muhammad al-Louhi
35. Awad an-Nahhal
36. Ali Abdul-Hakim Manama
37. Osama Abdul-Jawwad
38. Ashraf Darwish
39. Ahmad al-Atrash
40. Muhammad Yasin

IbnAdam77

Reports on a huge explosion rocking Gaza right now. Doors of houses opened and shut with that explosion.

Smoke is now rising over the Gaza skyline from the massive bombing south of the Seaport.

IbnAdam77

A Palestinian sister Tweets: "and I managed so far to protect my 3-year niece from the horror of rockets the first 2 days! But no more, her eyes tell a lot now"

IbnAdam77

Harry Fear Tweets: "No internet connection available in our area of Gaza. I will be on a 1hr slot with AlEtejah TV imminently. After, I hope to be back onli ..."

IbnAdam77

Military wing of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine says it will continue launch rockets to counter Israeli aggression.

IbnAdam77

IDF state that 230 rockets were intercepted by Iron Dome. Each interception cost $50,000. To the Israeli and US taxpayers...good luck....

IbnAdam77

Eleven Injured By israeli Fire, Four Seriously, After Army Attacked Protesters Near The Ofer Prison Near Ramallah.

IbnAdam77

Israeli Apache helicopters firing on Gaza from afar (not Gaza skies), fearing Palestinian resistance rockets. Cowards are really afraid of our Mujahideen! :D

IbnAdam77

An Israeli airstrike targeted a motorbike in the southern city of Rafah, reports of one martyr and 2 injured.

The Martyr's name is Osama Al Qadi.

IbnAdam77

Hamas official confirms meeting of Hamas leader Meshal, Emir of Qatar, Egypt's Mursi and Turkey's Erdogan in Cairo tonight.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

Brother,

Please know we are reading the information you are posting. Very little on the media here in the US.

IbnAdam77

Islamic Jihad to Zionist soldiers: InshaAllah Gaza will be your cemetery!

New Israeli airstrike near Ali mosque in Zeitun district, Gaza city.

xAllahKnowsBestx

"@Palestinianism
By the sounds of it, medical supplies have either ended or there is barely anything to sustain the situation in #Gaza."

" ‏@GazaYBO
#Breaking :political prisoners in the Israeli jails refrain from having food as protest of the barbaric aggression on #Gaza. #HungerStrikers"