Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
1 injury of a passerby reported In Israeli airstrike on motorcycle in Abraj al-Karama northern Gaza Strip.

Israeli airstrike hit a civilian house in Gaza city, unconfirmed injuries.

Israeli gunboats target a group of civilian at Shati refugee camp, west of Gaza city.

IbnAdam77

BREAKING: Netanyahu says Israel ready to expand Gaza operation 'significantly'.

1 martyr and 8 injured in Israeli gunboats bombardment of Shate' refugee camp in Gaza city.

IbnAdam77

Confirmed: Tasneem Al Nahal 9 years another innocent girl killed when IOF warplanes targeted a group of civilians in the Beach Camp.

IbnAdam77

You need to watch this! Please watch till end.

[video=youtube;sQQ_Q3l2fI4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQ_Q3l2fI4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Qassam Brigades targets Israeli warship with five rockets

[ 18/11/2012 - 11:06 AM ]

GAZA, (PIC)-- Al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas said it fired on Sunday morning five rockets directly at an Israeli warship off the coast of central Gaza.

The Brigades stated in a communiqué that its fighters fired five rockets of type "107" at an Israeli warship off the coast of Nuseirat refugee camp, affirming that the rockets hit their target directly.

The Israeli army radio admitted the attack on the warship without saying if the ship was damaged or if there were casualties among the naval forces.

Al-Qassam Brigades yesterday had warned the Israeli occupation forces of new surprises.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/en/...g6hvZ/MeScrM8f40lKo6gJ/gK3L9AKzrNG415a08BiWc=

IbnAdam77

New Israeli air raid now in Deir Al-Balah, central Gaza Strip.

Al-Quds Satellite Channel: We will continue job, the airstrike makes us more determent to show what's going on to the world.

IbnAdam77

Israeli Airstrike just hit a civilian house at Al-Naser neighborhood.

For 2nd time in less that 5 minutes, Israeli F16 warplane targeted a civilian house in Al-Naser neighborhood.

IbnAdam77

50 of 450 people from Egypt were allowed through to Gaza. The Palestinian side turned away 400 due to high risks.

IbnAdam77

Reports of 1 martyr and 10 injuries in the house targeted by Israeli airstrike in Naser, Gaza city.

Update: 3 martyrs.in Al-Dalo Family home targeted by Israeli strike in Naser, Gaza city: a young girl, a woman, and a child.

IbnAdam77

News about targeting a civil community in Sheikh Redwan area, in the middle of Gaza! Many injured but the number is not know yet.

Death toll increased to 57 after the killing of 4 civilians under the rubble of house fully destroyed by Israeli airstrike on Gaza.

IbnAdam77

Qassam launched several grad rockets towards Ashdod in Israel just north of Gaza. Reports that 1 grad directly hit a building.

Israel's army says takes control of Gaza radio frequency.

IbnAdam77

Breaking a toddler found dead under rubble of Al- Dalou house bringing dead count rises to 5!

IbnAdam77

A field commander affiliated to Salah El Dien Brigades survived a deadly assassination attempt in the Middle Area.

IbnAdam77

Names of Al-Dalou family martyrs: Suhaila Al-Dalou(50) Samah Al-Dalou(25) Siham Al-Dalou(46) Abdullah Muzanner(19) Ibrahim Al-Dalou(1)

IbnAdam77

Updates of names because the Martyrs are not just numbers.

1- Ahmad Al-Ja’bary, 52 years old.
2-Mohammed Al-hams, 28 years old.
3- Rinan Arafat, 7 years old.
4- Omar Al-Mashharawi, 11 moonths old.
5-Essam Abu-Alma’za, 20 years old.
6-Mohammed Al-qaseer, 20 years old.
7- Heba Al-Mashharawi, six-month pregnant, 19 years old.
8- Mahmoud Abu Sawawin, 65 years old.

9- Habis Hassan Mismih, 29 years old.
10- Wael Haidar Al-Ghalban, 31 years old.
11- Hehsam Mohammed Al-Ghalban, 31 years old.
12- Rani Hammad, 29 years old.
13- Khaled Abi Nasser, 27 year old.
14- Marwan Abu Al-Qumsan, 52 years old.
15- Walid Al-Abalda, 2 years old.
16- Hanin Tafesh, 10 months old.
17- Oday Jammal Nasser, 16 years old.
18- Fares Al-Basyouni, 11 years old.
19- Mohammed Sa’d Allah, 4 years old.
20- Ayman Abu Warda, 22 years old.
21- Tahrir Suliman, 20 years old.
22- Ismael Qandil, 24 years old.
23- younis Kamal Tafesh, 55 years old.
24- Mohammed Talal Suliman, 28 years old.
25- Amjad Mohammed Abu-Jalal, 32 years old.
26- Ziyad Farhan Abu-Jalal, 23 years old.
27- Ayman Mohammed Abu Jalal, 44 years old.
28- Hassan Salem Al-Heemla’, 27 years old.
29- Khaled Khalil Al-Shaer, 24 years old.
30- Ayman Rafeeq sleem, 26 years old.
31- Ahmad Abu Musamih, 32 years old.

32- Osama Abdejjawad
33- Ashraf Darwish
34- Ali Al-Mana’ma

35`- Mukhlis Edwan
36- Mohammed Al-Loulhy, 24 years old.
37- Ahmad Al-Atrush

38- Abderrahman Al-Masri

39- Awad Al-Nahhal
40- Ali Hassan Iseed, 25 years old, killed in an attack on his motorbike in Deer Al-Balah, central Gaza, at 8:10 pm, Novebmer 17.

41- Mohammed Sabry Al’weedat, 25 years old.
42- Osama Yousif Al-Qadi, 26 years old.

43- Ahmad Ben Saeed, 42 years old.
44- Hani Bre’m, 31 years old.

45- Samaher Qdeih, 28 years old.
46- Tamer Al-Hamry, 26 years old, died after being seriously injured in an attack on Deer Al-Balah.

On November 18, the fifth day of the Israeli ongoing aggression on Gaza:

Israeli warplanes shelled the house of Abu-Alfoul family in northern Gaza, killing two children and injuring at 13 at least, mostly children and women.

47- Gumana Salamah Abu Sufyan, 1 year old.

48- Tamer Salamah Abu Sufyan, 3 years old.

An Israeli warplanes fired missiles at a house that belongs to the family of Abu Nuqira in Rafah killing one person:

49- Muhamed Abu Nuqira

An Israeli war plane fired a missile at a house in an agricultural land east of Bureij camp, in the Central Gaza Strip, killing one child and injuring 2 other children:

50- Eyad Abu Khusa, 18 months old.

Two people were killed, one of them a child, when an Israeli missile hit a beachfront refugee camp in Gaza City:

51- Tasneem Zuheir Al-Nahhal, 13 years old.

52- Ahmad Essam Al-Nahhal, 25 years old.

Medics also reported finding the body of woman under the rubble of a house in eastern Gaza City who had been killed in a strike earlier in the morning.

53- Nawal Abdelaal, 52 years old.

At 3:10 pm, November 18, Israel rocked a house belongs to Al-Dalou family in Sheikh-Redwan area, west Gaza

54- Sulifa Al-Dalou, 50 years old.

55- Samah Al-Dalou, 25 years old.

56- Tahani Al-Dalou, 46 years old.

57- Abdallah Al-Mzannar