Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

John Smith

IbnAdam,

Brother may Allah Swt reward you for your effort with the updates.

Looks like the Yahudi Military are getting hammered but in return they are targeting civilians,no wonder they are looking at ways to save face and call for a ceasfire.

Salaf_us_Saleh

Don't take anyone For being stupid except you son.

It would have been alot better for you to respond in Public rather than giving private messages. For one, I don't take private messages. Unlike the majority of the Muslims (Sunnah), Iranian Dogs tend to work in the shadows. It seems as if it's their speciality. It seems though when ever these dogs are getting exposed they tend to use Palestinians and their blood which runs emotions amoung the muslims for the right reason, as an excuse for their continous crimes in Iran, Iraq, Syria and many other places.

As Imam Bukhari famously said: Imam Bukhari declared: “I don’t see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten.”

(Khalq Af’aalul-’Ibaad, p.14)

John Smith

It would have been alot better for you to respond in Public rather than giving private messages. For one, I don't take private messages. Unlike the majority of the Muslims (Sunnah), Iranian Dogs tend to work in the shadows. It seems as if it's their speciality. It seems though when ever these dogs are getting exposed they tend to use Palestinians and their blood which runs emotions amoung the muslims for the right reason, as an excuse for their continous crimes in Iran, Iraq, Syria and many other places.

As Imam Bukhari famously said: Imam Bukhari declared: “I don’t see any difference between praying Salah behind a Jahmi or a (Shia) Rafidhi and a Christian or a Jew. They (Jahmis/Rafidhis) are not to be greeted, nor are they to be visited, nor are they to be married, nor is their testimony to be accepted, nor are their sacrifices to be eaten.”

(Khalq Af’aalul-’Ibaad, p.14)

Give your head a wobble and get out the thread if you have nothing constructive to say.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

This is a thread about the current situation in Gaza. This is very focused. We are not trying to have off-shoots. This is not a thread to bash Iran. At least Iran has the guts to say that the Israeli's are wrong.

Let us for the Love of Allah subhana wa taala concentrate on the plight of the People of Palestine.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Imprisoned Fatah leader Marwan Barghouti calls on Fatah executive committee, Fatah central committee and Abbas to immediately head to Gaza.

Latest Official Statement:| Death toll = 85 | injuries = 950+ | They are not numbers.

IbnAdam77

Al-Aqsa radio: Sounds of air raid sirens heard in Eilat! The famous tourism destination on the Red Sea, most southern of Israel.

- - - Updated - - -

Khanyounis airstrike on Al-Qarara on agricultural land.. 2 wounded being taken to Nasser Hospital.

IbnAdam77

Civilian car targeted in Deir Balah, central Gaza 3 martyrs on way to work from the same family! Amin, Tamer and Salah Abu Bsheer.

IbnAdam77

Three victims of al-Zaitoun attack identified as Muhammad Abu Zour, 4, Nisma Abu Zour, 19, and Ahed al-Katati, 38.

IbnAdam77

2 martyrs (a man and his nephew) and 1 injured child in Israeli attack on Khan Younis, southern Gaza strip.

Working in their agricultural land in Al-Qarara the two martyrs are Omar & Ibrahim Al-Astal, 1 girl critically wounded.

IbnAdam77

Anonymous said that it has Hacked more than 9000 websites related to Zionist State.

I am mentioning few of them here with the links, so that you can check it for yourself. (Note: Some of them might be recovered by Israel after I post this post, but I assure you that when I post them here, all of them are DOWNED.)

IDF (Israel Defense Force official blog: www.idfblog.com

http://stw.khuisf.ac.ir/safe.htm

Israeli Ministry of Foregn Affairs Data Base is deleted: http://mashav.mfa.gov.il/mfm/web/main/missionhome.asp?MissionID=16210&

Bank of Jerusalem: https://www.bankjerusalem.co.il/

- - - Updated - - -

Hamas's military: "The massacre of the Dalouh family will not pass without punishment."

IbnAdam77

A leak from Israeli cabinet says Netanyahu wants a wall 500 meters deep into the Gaza Strip as condition to stop Israeli attacks on Gaza.

- - - Updated - - -

A leak from Israeli cabinet says Netanyahu wants a wall 500 meters deep into the Gaza Strip as condition to stop Israeli attacks on Gaza.

IbnAdam77

A drone interrupted our satellite connection to Russia Today (@RT_com) just before I went on air. - Harry Fear -

IbnAdam77

Right now Al-Aqsa TV hijacked again by Israel messages say: IDF moving to next stage!

- - - Updated - - -

Abdallah and Mahmoud Abu Khater victims of the latest airstrike on a motorcycle east of Khanyounis.

IbnAdam77

Barak Obama: "There’s no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders."

What do you wanna say to Mr Puppet?

IbnAdam77

"If Israel decided 2 start a ground invasion they will regret it! And I said,for us it's 2 live with dignity or 2 die with our heads up." - Palestinian sister -