Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
IDF: A short while ago, 5 IDF soldiers were wounded by a rocket fired from Gaza into Israel.

I suspect it will be higher than that. Cowards never tell a truth.

IbnAdam77

Ismail Haniya: We are watching the efforts made by the Egyptians to stop this attack on the people of Gaza.

IbnAdam77

"I am freaking out now about this evacuation leaflet- my husband is saying it's serious. We are in area under orders 2 leave." - A Palestinian sister -

- - - Updated - - -

An official delegation of Arab League holds a meeting with Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haneya at this time in Gaza city.

IbnAdam77

Al Qassam Brigades: Al Qassam Brigades shelling military crowds east of Juhr al Deik with 12 projectiles and mortars.

Al Qassam Brigades: Al Qassam Brigades shelling military crowds east of Juhr Al Deik with 3 mortars.

IbnAdam77

A new massacre in Alshejaya east of Gaza being committed and many injuries reported, most are children..

IbnAdam77

9 Palestinians killed since the Arab League delegation arrived in Gaza this afternoon, more than 120 since Wed.

IbnAdam77

One of my sources' says this:

"Hello everyone, sorry for a break from writings news. My account was blocked and I cant post pictures on our page. We will resolve the problem soon as possible.

Israeli airstrikes continued while we were offline, explosions are reported all the time. Several Palestinians were killed and injured. Just minutes ago more airstrikes targeted Gaza City, killing at least 6 Palestinians and 2 children in Beit Lahya.

Thank you all for your support and spreading news from the Gaza Strip. "

IbnAdam77

Previous report about 6 people who helped Zionists are killed is confirmed. I watched the video just now. But I decide not to share here.

IbnAdam77

IDF Tweets: A short while ago, 5 IDF soldiers were wounded by a rocket fired from Gaza into Israel.

Al Aqsa Brigades replies: @IDFSpokesperson Al Qassam Brigades is always ready to smash your arrogant heads.

IbnAdam77

A press conference by Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and Egypt in Cairo to announce the ceasefire within 2 hours, Palestinian media said.