Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
New Israeli air strike on a place in the central Gaza Strip. One man killed, his child wounded.

IbnAdam77

599974_390310101044577_351445333_n.jpg

Bearing his injured little brother ,the boy bursts in tears as he comes to know that their parents died in the Genocide . :'(

IbnAdam77

They have targeted a Media Tower injuring eight journalists and causing huge material damages to dozens of media offices in Gaza, and yet, they " do not" target journalists ... Some lies can be truly funny !

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
New Israeli air strike on a place in the central Gaza Strip. One man killed, his child wounded.

Verily, you will find the strongest among men in enmity to the believers (Muslims) the Jews and those who are Al-Mushrikun (see V.2:105), and you will find the nearest in love to the believers (Muslims) those who say: "We are Christians." That is because amongst them are priests and monks, and they are not proud. [Q 5:82]

Israeli continued aggression towards Muslims proving that Qur'an is really Words of Allah. Allahu'akhbar. Their (Zionist) time is very near, it will come soon inshAllah. Zionist rein will surely come to abrupt end.

IbnAdam77

Palestinian Mohammad Doghmosh, he was one of the few taken to Egypt to receive medical attention, died today due to injuries.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

From a brother in Gaza:
i will not forget your help specially in this very haaaaaaaard time . you can't know how i am writing you . i am not sitting in my chair . i can't because the savage shelling . please try to stand with and help me before the enemy come inside my city and prevent people to go out for buying basic needs . my hope in Allah and kind people like you dear , sis . i am waiting what makes my family be happy again because of Allah then you and kind people . Finally , here ther is great massacre so don't leave us .

IbnAdam77

Name of Martyrs. The list continues...

111- Yahya Ma’roof, killed at 9:20 am as an Israeli warplane attacked Al-Atatra area, northern Gaza.

In an Israeli attack on an agricultural land in Beit-Layha, northern Gaza, at 10:10 am, two people were killed:

112- Yahya Mohammed Awad, 17 years old, killed

113- Bilal Al-Barawi

114- Mahmoud Al-Zahhar, killed in an attack on Al-Mughraqa are in the middle of the Gaza strip.

115- Abderrahman Hamad Abu Hamza, 22 years old, killed at 12:10 pm in an Israeli attack on Mokhabarat buildings, west Gaza.

116- Mohammed Bader, killed at 12:20 pm as IOF targeted Abu Tama’a family in Deer-AlBalah, in middle the Gaza Strip, at 12:20 pm.

117- Ahmad Doghmosh, died in Egypt after being transferred to a hospital in Egypt for being seriously injured during the Israeli attacks on Gaza.

IbnAdam77

President Morsi says there will be a ceasefire on Tuesday. I don't know if he meant today or not. He just said Tuesday.

IbnAdam77

5 Palestinians killed, 15 injured in Israeli shelling on Al Sabra neighborhood south of Gaza city now.

IbnAdam77

Mohammad Ashour and one other child were killed in the Zaytoun bombings minutes ago. Mohammad Ashour was 8 years old.

IbnAdam77

Israel leaflets Gazans in major population centres, asking them to evacuate. Where can they go?

IbnAdam77

Unbelievable Unconfirmed News: 6 people in Gaza are killed today because of helping Zionists by giving information and betraying Palestinians and Resistance.

IbnAdam77

People pouring into Gaza schools, shelters after Israeli leaflets tell people to evacuate homes.